dream more???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
hi i have a problem....kind of well its not serious or anything its just when i go to bed i dont dream. well at least i dont rember if i do untill i see something in the day that reminds me.Well i know this sounds strange but dose any one knoe how i can rember my dreams right when i wake up or dream more. Please help.

The Pict
Originally posted by mith fox
hi i have a problem....kind of well its not serious or anything its just when i go to bed i dont dream. well at least i dont rember if i do untill i see something in the day that reminds me.Well i know this sounds strange but dose any one knoe how i can rember my dreams right when i wake up or dream more. Please help.

Everybody dreams. I think the average is around 5 dreams in an 8 hour sleep. That's what i read anyways.

mith fox
well how can i rmeber them then/

mith fox
rember them then*

The Pict
You only remember if you wake up while dreaming or shortly after dreaming, again this was just something I read. You can't make yourself remember.

mith fox
and where do you read this?

Scottie
and where do you read this? Playboy

mith fox
lol

The Pict
Originally posted by Scottie
Playboy

Yeah embarrasment

Scottie
Originally posted by The Pict
Yeah embarrasment I only read it for the jokes leftright

mith fox
WHAT R U SERIOUS!!! THATS WERE YOU READ IT!!!

The Pict
I only read it for the jokes leftright

shock There's jokes?

The Pict
WHAT R U SERIOUS!!! THATS WERE YOU READ IT!!!

Of course, Playboy is the only thing I've ever "read"

Scottie
Originally posted by The Pict
shock There's jokes? yeah, just after the interesting, in depth articles leftright

The Pict
yeah, just after the interesting, in depth articles leftright

Oh right, right. After those.

mith fox
Thats were you read your "in sight full articles"

The Pict
Thats were you read your "in sight full articles"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scottie
Thats were you read your "in sight full articles" DUDE...did you Know your avvy is RUNNING???!!!! scared

mith fox
LOL and i bet all you do is read that no looking at pictrues right laughing out loud

The Pict
LOL and i bet all you do is read that no looking at pictrues right laughing out loud

What pictures? embarrasment

Scottie
LOL and i bet all you do is read that no looking at pictrues right laughing out loud There are pictures in Playboy!!?? oh

ive never noticed them before!!

The Pict
There are pictures in Playboy!!?? oh

ive never noticed them before!!

He's kidding, surely.

Jenny_Bug
hey
im having that problem too

i've been trying so hard to remember my dreams....

mith fox
ya dosent it suck

Jenny_Bug
yeah
dreamin is like being in you own virtual world
it totally sucks....

KILLA420
dude r u serius, i have been having that too

Charmed_Phoebe

Ultraman Baltan

It took me years to dream. And when I did, it was a nightmare.

Itzak

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you have Insigerphmoearlyoeeolanoneonnoiehfeawtubfebsuabfi. And will be dead sometime in the next 5 hours simply by trying too hard to pronounce the name of the disease. But don't worry we have a cure... unfortunately you have to be able to dream in order for it to work. So you're pretty screwed.

Barker
That happens to everyone.

That's normal. no expression

Charmed_Phoebe
LOL excuse but I hate to break this to all of you, but everyone dreams EVERY night more than once. Its impossible not too, you just don't remember. I took psychology and I am studying to be one in college smile so sorry Zak, we all will live because we all dream!

Itzak
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
LOL excuse but I hate to break this to all of you, but everyone dreams EVERY night more than once. Its impossible not too, you just don't remember. I took psychology and I am studying to be one in college smile so sorry Zak, we all will live because we all dream!

But he doesn't know that. ninja

It's not right I tell you. It's just not right. weep

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by Itzak
But he doesn't know that. ninja

It's not right I tell you. It's just not right. weep

stick out tongue sorry! I did not know that you knew!

~Da Rev~
I used to be able to Manipulate my dreams. Realize i'm in a dream, then i can do whatever i wanted. It was awesome droolio

I haven't done that in a while, though.

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I used to be able to Manipulate my dreams. Realize i'm in a dream, then i can do whatever i wanted. It was awesome droolio

I haven't done that in a while, though. I never remember my dreams, so I don't know what happens or what I do

Strangelove
edit: double post

Itzak
stick out tongue sorry! I did not know that you knew!

You could of asked. ermm

Charmed_Phoebe
You could of asked. ermm

sad sorry please forgive me!

Itzak
sad sorry please forgive me!

Only if you can tell me what the capital of Cairo is. ermm

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

I haven't done that in a while, though.

Lucid dreaming. I have experienced that on some occasions as well, and yeah it rocks!
It's easier when your young I've read, but it seems that with proper mental preparation you can create awareness in your dreams anyhow.

Concerning remembering dreams, it appears that how you awake and what you do right after that has great influence.
If you wake up by yourself (not by a alarm clock or any other disturbance) and you just chill out a bit in bed instead of hopping out right away and getting active, you have a better chance remembering your dreams.

Charmed_Phoebe
Only if you can tell me what the capital of Cairo is. ermm

stick out tongue Cairo is the capital of Egypt!!!

Itzak
stick out tongue Cairo is the capital of Egypt!!!

Damn, stupid trick question. sneaky2

mith fox
kk thanks charmed phoebe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.