Darth Maul versus Bastilla Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kas'Im
Setting is the Hangar of the Leviathan, anything goes. Now let's try not to go too off topic like we did in the last thread, Kay?

xxXAcStylesXxx
Once again Maul skull f*cks Bastila

Prodigal Knight
No he doesnt. Dont have time to prove it. Besides, I made a thread on this several monthes ago.

Kas'Im
Ok, enough with the bs and going off topic, I want someone to provide a proper case for Maul winning, just saying that he would wtfrape Bastilla isn't quite enough.

xxXAcStylesXxx
A proper case? Ok, first before we start where are they positioned?

Kas'Im
In the control room, on opposite ends.

zephiel7
We know that by the end, Malak was comfortable with using Bastila as means of buying time against Revan. With that said, I think Bastila is not getting enough credit for her abilities.

If Malak even had confidence that she can last against Revan... then we cannot simply conclude that Maul will win.

Other than that, we see Bastila capable of unleashing a full dosage of force lightning. She was chosen to lead a strike team against Revan, which again speaks a lot for her.

Darth Sexy
ANd once again nobody can make a case for Bastilla

Blax X
That's because its hard to make a case for a vide game character that isn't shown doing a buttload of fighting in the cutscenes.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
ANd once again nobody can make a case for Bastilla

What makes you think that Maul can straight out defeat Bastila? The fact that he uses Juyo ? Just by the sole fact that he has killed Qui Gon? Defeated a bunch of non force sensitives of the Black Sun? He was incapable of producing force lightning, a very simple sith attack, even Bastila was taught more. Again, I would not necesarily put him as defeating Bastila.

Then again, I have no clear position on this matter yet.

Kas'Im
To begin with, I'd just like to make one point. Bastilla comes from a time period where the saber staff is a common weapon, among the jedi and sith. She uses it herself, and is not only adept at using it, but also knows what it's like to be up against one. While Maul is also adept at utilising the saber staff, Bastilla has the advantage in that Maul doesn't really know what it's like to go up against the wielder of one, he has only ever faced jedi who wield regular sabers, or sparred with Sidious who also utilises a regular saber. So in terms of weaponry and forms, Bastilla has a clear advantage, and I just thought I'd like to point it out to get the ball rolling.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by zephiel7
What makes you think that Maul can straight out defeat Bastila? The fact that he uses Juyo ? Just by the sole fact that he has killed Qui Gon? Defeated a bunch of non force sensitives of the Black Sun? He was incapable of producing force lightning, a very simple sith attack, even Bastila was taught more. Again, I would not necesarily put him as defeating Bastila.

Then again, I have no clear position on this matter yet.

What do you mean he was incapable of producing force lightning? How do you know? You don't know what Bastilla was taught. There is no evidence of Bastilla being anything more than an AVERAGE Jedi at BEST with incredible BM.. That's it. Everything else is fanboyish speculation.

xxXAcStylesXxx
We know that by the end, Malak was comfortable with using Bastila as means of buying time against Revan. With that said, I think Bastila is not getting enough credit for her abilities.

If Malak even had confidence that she can last against Revan... then we cannot simply conclude that Maul will win.

Other than that, we see Bastila capable of unleashing a full dosage of force lightning. She was chosen to lead a strike team against Revan, which again speaks a lot for her.

1. Being used to by time is not a indication of power, if anything its an indication of weakness, he knew even with all the SF power backing her up she would fail.

2. Every Sith scrub under the sun can do Force Lightning its no longer a SUPA SPECIAL ability it once was, Every Sith scrub in KOTOR displays the powers Bastila does.

3. Bastila DID NOT lead the strike team, her running ahead is no indication of leadership, There is no way the Jedi would put a Padawan in charge of capturing Darth Revan.

For force powers in the duel, She cannot simply keep spamming a move and any of the moves that could actually hurt Maul such as lightning would be blocked with his saber or Wave which Maul could easily power though and even if it does work she's have to keep it up since Maul would keep coming, Bastial tires and dies.

Maul would simply rush her and hack her in half, I highly doubt her "Insanity" power can even penetrate Mauls mind let alone affect him enough to give her an opening. Bastila would be WTFpwned in saber combat simple as that, there is no way in hell she could last with Maul for more then at the most 30 seconds.

Kas'Im
What do you mean he was incapable of producing force lightning? How do you know? You don't know what Bastilla was taught. There is no evidence of Bastilla being anything more than an AVERAGE Jedi at BEST with incredible BM.. That's it. Everything else is fanboyish speculation.

Gifted BM is testament to her strength in the force. She was also able to instantly stun both Juhani and Jolee Bindo on the spot, who were both pretty powerful in their own right.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by Kas'Im
To begin with, I'd just like to make one point. Bastilla comes from a time period where the saber staff is a common weapon, among the jedi and sith. She uses it herself, and is not only adept at using it, but also knows what it's like to be up against one. While Maul is also adept at utilising the saber staff, Bastilla has the advantage in that Maul doesn't really know what it's like to go up against the wielder of one, he has only ever faced jedi who wield regular sabers, or sparred with Sidious who also utilises a regular saber. So in terms of weaponry and forms, Bastilla has a clear advantage, and I just thought I'd like to point it out to get the ball rolling.

So what. Bastila has never faced Juyo + Double Saber + Teras Kasi.

Kas'Im
Remember what I said about providing a proper case for Maul? I thought you wanted to prove yourself, unsupported assumptions don't quite cut it.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Gifted BM is testament to her strength in the force. She was also able to instantly stun both Juhani and Jolee Bindo on the spot, who were both pretty powerful in their own right.

Juhani the Jedi Knight beaten by newly restored to the force Revan and Jolee "I struggled fighting shadowland creatures" Bindo. Big Whoop

xxXAcStylesXxx
Remember what I said about providing a proper case for Maul? I thought you wanted to prove yourself, unsupported assumptions don't quite cut it.

Unsupported? I just gave you a perectly fine senario, Bastila would rely on her obvious strength in the force which Maul would overcome, Bastila cannot compete with Maul in saber combat, Maul is a Juyo Master, AND knows Teras Kasi, he was been shown to kick straight through a droid. Bastila would get owned. Period. What funny is you call me out for my argument and NO ONE has provided a SINGLE shred of proof as to how in any way Bastila could beat Maul.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
So what. Bastila has never faced Juyo + Double Saber + Teras Kasi.

Teras Kasi plays a minor part of the way he duels, I suppose because Tholme knows Anzati combat techniques, he'd be able to wtfpwn Bastilla too, correct?
Now think logically, the fact that bastilla has never gone up against Teras Kasi, alone, hardly gives Maul a real advantage, I'd pick the fact that Maul has never been up against a practitioner of the saber staff over that, simply because Teras Kasi is a minor aspect of Maul's dueling style, whereas Bastilla's saber staff form is all there is to Bastilla's dueling style, and Maul has never been up against that. What it comes down to, is that Maul has never been up against Bastilla's dueling style, period whereas Bastilla has never been up against a minor aspect of Maul's style.

xxXAcStylesXxx

jollyjim311
Maul has a lot more going for him.

Maul wins pretty easily.

zephiel7
My point was that Malak believed Bastila could buy time for him... If he chose her over any of the multitudes of dark jedi he has, it means that he had more confidence in her to stall Revan. Again, stalling Revan means she is at least prepared to handle Maul (who is of considerably lesser skill)

I was just stating that Maul never was capable of producing lightning. In general, I am saying that he did not have as much knowledge in the dark side. It is possible that Sidious did not deem Maul fit enough to learn all the secrets of the darkside from him.

Malak seemed to take such liberties with Bastila, since she is capable of producing lightning. Not to mention Bastila is well versed with both sides of the force, light and dark.

In Revan's dreams, he was conversing specifically to her, as if referring to her as the leader of the opposition. Again is their any proof that she was merely a padawan at this point? If so, why did the council send her on such important missions? It seems most logical it was due to skill and a combination of other factors.

Since the evidence seems to point she was most likely in charge of the strike team, I am going to ask you to prove that she was just a grunt.

You are assuming that Bastila has never fought a dark Jedi before? She was in a far more milataristic order, facing off against Revan and Malak's DJ's. Chances are she will be more than prepared for enemies like Maul.

Kas'Im
Juhani the Jedi Knight beaten by newly restored to the force Revan and Jolee "I struggled fighting shadowland creatures" Bindo. Big Whoop

Revan was a force prodigy and saber prodigy, noted for growing in power in the few weeks training he had before facing Juhani at a phenomenal rate, 'learning in days what it took others months to learn'. Juhani was also only a padawan at this stage, she would have been forged into a much stronger warrior due to her travels with Revan.

And Jolee Bindo was clearly powerful in his own right, The historian Mical (he's a historian, so he knows his stuff and his knowledge base will be vast) considered Jolee's adventures as one of the most valuable pieces of jedi history, on par in that regard with the teachings of Vodo Siosk-Bass, so he clearly kicked some ass in his day, and was most likely pretty powerful.

Darth Subjekt
Well i don't have an Xbox so I've never played the KOTOR games, and I'm not sure about Bastilla's power. However, i think it would be logical to assume that if she could go up against Revan, that she could handle Maul. I'll give him credit, he was a beast and an excellent weapon for Sidious and was trained by the greatest Sith, but i haven't seen him do anything too impressive. OB1 was an apprentice and Qui Gon was way past his prime. So handling them both is something i could see ROTS Anakin or Ki, or even ROTS OB1 doing.(yes i know he cant fight himself, just talking about his skill level, and performing such a feat.) I think that Revan would have been able to kill OB1 and QGJ. I'm not using the A>B>C argument, I'm saying that I think it's obvious that Revan is above Maul, and is Bastilla was holding him off, she should have considerable powers/skill levels. I don't htink Maul could contend with that kind of power. I really don't want to hear that he almost killed Sidious, cause we've been through that enough, and no one agrees on the validity of that instance. Was Sidious in real danger, was he going easy, he could barely block, but then was laughing at Maul...blah blah blah. But just from what I've heard from people here, I would say Bastilla could pull this out.

xxXAcStylesXxx
My point was that Malak believed Bastila could buy time for him... If he chose her over any of the multitudes of dark jedi he has, it means that he had more confidence in her to stall Revan. Again, stalling Revan means she is at least prepared to handle Maul (who is of considerably lesser skill)

I was just stating that Maul never was capable of producing lightning. More specifically, I am saying that he did not have as much knowledge in the dark side. It is possible that Sidious did not deem Maul fit enough to learn all the secrets of the darkside from him.

Malak seemed to take such liberties with Bastila, since she is capable of producing lightning. Not to mention Bastila is well versed with both sides of the force, light and dark.

In Revan's dreams, he was conversing specifically to her, as if referring to her as the leader of the opposition. Again is their any proof that she was merely a padawan at this point? If so, why did the council send her on such important missions? It seems most logical it was due to skill and a combination of other factors.

Since the evidence seems to point she was most likely in charge of the strike team, I am going to ask you to prove that she was just a grunt.

You are assuming that Bastila has never fought a dark Jedi before? She was in a far more milataristic order. Chances are she will be more than prepared for enemies like Maul.

1. He sent EVERY BODY one the SF to stop Revan what are you talking about, Bastila at that point was the LAST DJ he had and his second to last defense from Revan (The Droids were the last)

2. What he lacks in an wide array of force powers he MORE then makes up in the physical aspects of the dark side.

3. WTF are you talking about Revan didn't say a word to her, she makes some kind of dumb threat thats it thats HARDLY an indication of leadership, she was a Padawan because in KOTOR Zhar say "Padawan Bastila you've already met"

4. THe council sent her for 1 reason only her BM, she was the only one capable of producing it to such an extent that would allow them to board Revans flagship, the loading screens also say this.

5. Has she EVER met a foe with Teras Kasi, a foe who has mastered Juyo and a foe with the physical power of Maul and won? No.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Revan was a force prodigy and saber prodigy, noted for growing in power in the few weeks training he had before facing Juhani at a phenomenal rate, 'learning in days what it took others months to learn'. Juhani was also only a padawan at this stage, she would have been forged into a much stronger warrior due to her travels with Revan.

And Jolee Bindo was clearly powerful in his own right, The historian Mical (he's a historian, so he knows his stuff and his knowledge base will be vast) considered Jolee's adventures as one of the most valuable pieces of jedi history, on par in that regard with the teachings of Vodo Siosk-Bass, so he clearly kicked some ass in his day, and was most likely pretty powerful.

It was a joke to some extent, but niether of these are a match for Maul so they dont really have any merit in this debate.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well i don't have an Xbox so I've never played the KOTOR games, and I'm not sure about Bastilla's power. However, i think it would be logical to assume that if she could go up against Revan, that she could handle Maul. I'll give him credit, he was a beast and an excellent weapon for Sidious and was trained by the greatest Sith, but i haven't seen him do anything too impressive. OB1 was an apprentice and Qui Gon was way past his prime. So handling them both is something i could see ROTS Anakin or Ki, or even ROTS OB1 doing.(yes i know he cant fight himself, just talking about his skill level, and performing such a feat.) I think that Revan would have been able to kill OB1 and QGJ. I'm not using the A>B>C argument, I'm saying that I think it's obvious that Revan is above Maul, and is Bastilla was holding him off, she should have considerable powers/skill levels. I don't htink Maul could contend with that kind of power. I really don't want to hear that he almost killed Sidious, cause we've been through that enough, and no one agrees on the validity of that instance. Was Sidious in real danger, was he going easy, he could barely block, but then was laughing at Maul...blah blah blah. But just from what I've heard from people here, I would say Bastilla could pull this out.

No one really cares what you think since you haven't played the game, you have no clue what your talking about.

Ogami Itto
laughing

Blax X
I call bullshit on that.

He's raising a good point despite the fact that he's never played it.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Im waiting for someone to give me an argument for Bastila other then "She got tooled around by Revan so she must be strong!" Also may I add that Maul has beaten Darth Vader in saber combat. Bastila doesn't stand a chance.

Kas'Im

xxXAcStylesXxx
Other then the fact that during my game I beat Bastila in seconds all three times thats hardly "holding off"

zephiel7
All of what you posted is true. But he believed that singlehandedly, Bastila could provide enough of distraction for him to empower himself with the Star Forge. Again, there is not enough proof that Revan destroyed ALL the dark Jedi. It is clear that he had enough confidence in Bastila to stall time for him. Being able to stall a force user of Revan's calibur, indicates strenght in the force.

Again, prove that Maul can defeat Bastila just by virtue of physical prowess. Bastila has enough knowledge in both sides of the force to hold her own against Maul.

And simply defeating Qui Gon is enough to put Maul above Bastila? Despite the fact that Bastila fought far more DJ's and knew a hell of a lot more in the force than Qui Gon?

Conceeded. She may not be the leader. But so what, everyone else was dead and it was finally Revan vs Bastila in his flagship. It's clear that she was superiour to all the other Jedi she was with.

We know she fought against numerous dark Jedi. She has also fought an opponent as powerful as Revan. Enough preparation I should think.

EDIT: And I also agree to Kas'im's point. She had sufficient strength to incapicate Jolee Bindo, a venerable consular with years to refine his force defenses, and another Jedi Knight, Juhani, simultaneously.

Kas'Im
It was a joke to some extent, but niether of these are a match for Maul so they dont really have any merit in this debate.

It's the fact that she was instantly able to stun them on the spot. Doing this against any jedi would be impressive, but the fact that she dos it to two powerful jedi speaks volumes.

xxXAcStylesXxx
All of what you posted is true. But he believed that singlehandedly, Bastila could provide enough of distraction for him to empower himself with the Star Forge. Again, there is not enough proof that Revan destroyed ALL the dark Jedi. It is clear that he had enough confidence in Bastila to stall time for him. Being able to stall a force user of Revan's calibur, indicates strenght in the force.

Again, prove that Maul can defeat Bastila just by virtue of physical prowess. Bastila has enough knowledge in both sides of the force to hold her own against Maul.

And simply defeating Qui Gon is enough to put Maul above Bastila? Despite the fact that Bastila fought far more DJ's and knew a hell of a lot more in the force than Qui Gon?

Conceeded. She may not be the leader. But so what, everyone else was dead and it was finally Revan vs Bastila in his flagship. It's clear that she was superiour to all the other Jedi she was with.

We know she fought against numerous dark Jedi. She has also fought an opponent as powerful as Revan. Enough preparation I should think.

EDIT: And I also agree to Kas'im's point.

1. Yeah Malak also believed that 4 or 5 droids could stop Revan, he also believed his cannon fodder DJ could stop Revan, So what. Bastila got tooled by Revan 5 times, 3 of those while she was being pumped up by the SF (Which she doesn't have against Maul) The only reason Malak would believe such a thing is because the the SF is backing her up, he even says it.

2. Malak who is obviously physically stronger does it, and Maul beat DARTH VADER in saber combat, if your seriously gonna compare Bastila to Vader....

3. Actually no, There were still Jedi left behind her, and even still being the last to get killed is not an indication of power.

4. Again being tooled by Revan does not make you strong.

5. As for the she stunned Jedi, again big whoop, none of them are as strong or anywhere near Mauls level, Your arguments for Juhani getting stronger are just your opinion with no actual evidence and Jolee is a old man past his prime who hadn't been in combat with a force user in 30 years.

zephiel7

Darth Sexy
Zephiel, I'll make this simple. What one person thinks isn't a fact. Kreia thought Revan never turned to the dark side. Luke thought Kyp had more potential than him. You're not really making an argument by saying "Well Malak thought highly of her so she pwns".

xxXAcStylesXxx

zephiel7
Not so DS...With regards to many of the examples you brought, none of them had an educated opinion.

Malak was pretty much Revan's closest and best friend. They fought in the Mandalorian wars, they studied together the teachings of the Jedi, and they studied the darkside together at Malachor even.

He also saw Revan storm through the Star Forge. Clearly his belief that Bastila would serve as a an adequate staller, is an educated and hence valid opinion.

Darth Sexy

He just threw her in to further prolong the inevitable. This has no bearing on her abilities. He KNEW she wouldn't stop him. What is your point?

xxXAcStylesXxx
http://blogs.starwars.com/holocron/22/comments

The battle was canon

zephiel7
Wow dude, you are saying just because she is weaker than Revan that means she sucks? Maul would also get tooled by Revan. The point behind my post is that she was considered by Malak as strong enough to stall Revan. If she has experienced a force user of such strength, she is at least adequately prepared to face of against Maul.

Stop downplaying them. These DJ's were picked amongst the hundreds he possessed in the academies. Point is that she was the top in an entire forge filled with Malak's top DJ's.

I see.

Just because Maul was almost able to defeat Vader, it still does not mean that he can defeat Bastila. I mean, he was defeated being pushed back by padawan Kenobi (the other half of his saber was destroyed).

Given that it supplied Malak with enough time to kill eight Jedi, put them all into tanks, and prepare the Star Forge's undoubtedly complicated abilities, I would surmise enough time.

And second point. Sucking against Revan is not necessarily bad. Maul would also get tooled

That is not the point. The point is that she stunned both of them simultaneously via a single force stasis.

Again, he used the force and the lightsaber in the woodlands. He also had several years to meditate on the force.

I am going to ask you for prove that his skill decreased. It could just as likely be that it stayed the same, because he could have been meditatating much of that time as well. Similarly with Sidious, all the years that he spent on Byss (recovering from what happened on the Death Star) his abilities in the force were not significantly weakened.

Darth Sexy
Wow dude, you are saying just because she is weaker than Revan that means she sucks? Maul would also get tooled by Revan. The point behind my post is that she was considered by Malak as strong enough to stall Revan. If she has experienced a force user of such strength, she is at least adequately prepared to face of against Maul.

No, she sucks because she hasn't show jack shit other than her BM. Who cares what Malak considered? He apparently thought EVERYBODY IN THE STAR FORGE was strong enough to stall Revan, since he sent EVERYTHING HE HAD. Your point is moot.

I cannot believe I'm even responding to this. For the millionth time, Bastilla showed NOTHING. Your attempts to diminish other characters are futile and childish.

You don't know the exact details of this, so don't mention it.

Irrelevant misdirection.

so

I'm going to assume you're mentioning Jolee, so I'll wait for proof of him also being more than an average Jedi.

Darth Subjekt
Other then the fact that during my game I beat Bastila in seconds all three times thats hardly "holding off"

i couldn't care less what a 17 year old little b!tch says that has nothing better to do than play games in his mom's basement all day. What you do in a video game has no bearing on what could happen in a duel. You think you have prolific views to share like people give a damn? haha, you're a funny little kid. laughing

zephiel7
And yet he reserved Bastila as his last line of defense? He did not even bother sending other dark Jedi around her? Educated opinion by Malak that singlehandedly, she was enough to stall Revan.

She has demonstrated force lightning. A skill that Maul, as a Sith has not shown when he needed it most. She has deeper knowledge in both sides of the force. She stunned two Jedi, one which was about to be granted rank of master, and another effortlessly

Again, I am waiting for proof that Maul could outdo her simply by physical strength alone.

Logical deductions. He needed the extra time to do something other than jack off. He even mentioned he needed time to "unleash the full power of the star forge."

I am not assuming that he is a force god... but he was invited based on skill and knowledge to become a master of the council. The fact that she stunned him instantaneously means quite a bit.

xxXAcStylesXxx
*Sigh*

What dont you get? SO WHAT she could stall Revan for an unknown amount of time. Malak still thought she would be beaten, and she was only even in a position to contend with Revan because the SF was backing her up and she still was tooled. I dont get your logic because she was tooled once she will be stronger next time? Bull Shit, she already proved that when she was tooled 3 MORE TIMES BY REVAN. And I do believe in a straight saber duel Maul can at least last against Revan.

THESE DARK JEDI SUCKED ASS. BANDON YES BANDON WAS ONCE THE STRONGEST OF THEM. BANDON SUCKS ASS, THEREFOR THE SITH HE WAS STRONGER THEN SUCK MORE ASS.

R U SERIOUS? Think. Your trying to compare Bastila to VADER Think. As for OB1, Maul was playing with him and got arrogant being stupid . Unless of course your trying to say Padawan OB1 > Qui Gon and Vader.

Proof that he didn't already have that set up. Malak himself says he killed them on Dantooine. Point Moot.

Not in a straight Lightsaber duel.

It is the point stunning a bunch of weaklings is NOT impressive.

Your opinion.

The few years on Byss don't compare to 30 years of no combat with a single force user. Proof that he got weaker? He was having trouble beating the Shadowland creatures, unless of course he was always that shitty.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
i couldn't care less what a 17 year old little b!tch says that has nothing better to do than play games in his mom's basement all day. What you do in a video game has no bearing on what could happen in a duel. You think you have prolific views to share like people give a damn? haha, you're a funny little kid. laughing

And your what, a grown man who spends his time on KMC talking about Star Wars and hip hop writing(lol) while his life wastes away. What a loser. A grown man that is obviously angry that a "kid" took a big shit on the nonsense he posted and is now upset...how cute.

Darth Sexy
And yet he reserved Bastila as his last line of defense? He did not even bother sending other dark Jedi around her? Educated opinion by Malak that singlehandedly, she was enough to stall Revan.

What is your point? What does that say about her power? Oh right nothing, because aside from Malak, none of the other so called "sith" have shown a damn thing. Not to mention you can't name me one force ability she has, nor how she's going to survive 10 seconds with a blademaster like Maul.

Gameplay=not canon. You don't know her knowledge in the force, nor can you quantify it. And you act as if force lightning solves all problems. Why would Maul use it or need it exactly? He was a blademaster, not a superior force user.. This isn't a real argument for bastilla.

Physical strength alone? Man you really must have missed him destroying Black Sun single handidly and owning Qui Gonn. The evidence is there for Maul tooling her, yet you can't make a single argument for Bastilla besides unwarranted speculation.

That's not logical deduction. That's ignorance and blatant fanboyism. If Bastilla wasn't there, he'd send someone eles. It's not like he thought she would defeat him.

zephiel7
*Sigh*

What dont you get? SO WHAT she could stall Revan for an unknown amount of time. Malak still thought she would be beaten, and she was only even in a position to contend with Revan because the SF was backing her up and she still was tooled. I dont get your logic because she was tooled once she will be stronger next time? Bull Shit, she already proved that when she was tooled 3 MORE TIMES BY REVAN. And I do believe in a straight saber duel Maul can at least last against Revan.

THESE DARK JEDI SUCKED ASS. BANDON YES BANDON WAS ONCE THE STRONGEST OF THEM. BANDON SUCKS ASS, THEREFOR THE SITH HE WAS STRONGER THEN SUCK MORE ASS.

R U SERIOUS? Think. Your trying to compare Bastila to VADER Think. As for OB1, Maul was playing with him and got arrogant being stupid . Unless of course your trying to say Padawan OB1 > Qui Gon and Vader.

Proof that he didn't already have that set up. Malak himself says he killed them on Dantooine. Point Moot.

Not in a straight Lightsaber duel.

It is the point stunning a bunch of weaklings is NOT impressive.

Your opinion.

The few years on Byss don't compare to 30 years of no combat with a single force user. Proof that he got weaker? He was having trouble beating the Shadowland creatures, unless of course he was always that shitty.

How do you assume Maul will get past Bastila's force attacks (which she possesses a broader and deeper understanding of.) In saber combat, I agree that Maul is better, but in force, surely Bastila.

Obi Wan was able to break part of Maul's ligthsaber. Again, he was just a padawan, and he was able to do that against Maul. There ARE breaches to his saber skills, obviously not enough for Bastila to succeed in a straight out duel, but enough so that she can defend and strike back with superiour force attacks.

Fanboyism? How so? I stated that he had an entire station's worth of dark Jedi. Can you prove Revan killed all of them? He seeemed content with sending Bastila by herself to stall..

Darth Sexy
And your what, a grown man who spends his time on KMC talking about Star Wars and hip hop writing(lol) while his life wastes away. What a loser. A grown man that is obviously angry that a "kid" took a big shit on the nonsense he posted and is now upset...how cute.

You both are illiterate morons who are embarassing themselves.

Darth Sexy
How do you assume Maul will get past Bastila's force attacks (which she possesses a broader and deeper understanding of.) In saber combat, I agree that Maul is better, but in force, surely Bastila.

WHAT FORCE ATTACKS Zephiel? Jesus H Christ. What force attacks. You are not operating on anything but ridiculous assumptions. Bastilla at best had the basic force attacks that Maul had, unless proven otherwise, which you can't and won't.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Without the Star Forge backing her up I HIGHLY doubt Bastila can perform these force powers in multiple sucession, Her stun wouldn't work on Maul since he is above and beyond Jolee and Juhani in everyway, Her wave might work but thats assuming it can break Mauls shield, which I also HIGHLY doubt. And Maul could simply crush, choke or fling her with the force as he displayed in Resurection. Even if Bastilas powers did work that would not be enough to kill Maul since it couldn't kill Juhani or Jolee, then what.

xxXAcStylesXxx
You both are illiterate morons who are embarassing themselves.

Excuse me? Illiterate? I think not, stooping to a low level? Yes. Illiterate no unless you care to back that up, unless you think your better then me I'd suggest you STFU.

Darth Sexy
Excuse me? Illiterate? I think not, stooping to a low level? Yes. Illiterate no unless you care to back that up, unless you think your better then me I'd suggest you STFU.

*Yawn*

xxXAcStylesXxx
Exactly, STFU, theres no need for you to add you unwanted two cents in.

Darth Subjekt

yea i spend all my time on KMC...you got me...and wow, I'm really hurt by it. I've done more with my life than you'll ever be able to fathom. You couldn't get me angry if you tried, kid. I see you're well on your way to "wasting your life away" being as you're on here as well at such a young tender age...get a job, a girl, get something....i don't have to play the game to say anything. Obviously I had a point that you just don't like. Sorry, but no one here is going to kiss your ass and wipe your nose like your mommy does. you're not really that important. Trust. erm

Darth Sexy
Exactly, STFU, theres no need for you to add you unwanted two cents in.

I guess I should have added incoherent as well.

Blax X
lol.

You're quite the funny man.

Darth Sexy
It comes naturally when dealing with the unintelligent..

zephiel7
Perhaps I CAN see Bastila being defeated by Maul... you two have proven your arguments...I concede mine. But it would not be quite as short and easy as most people stated.

xxXAcStylesXxx
And now you drop to "our" level, insults are pointless in this discussion as I've said "stooping down to a low level" unless you have anything worth while to add, STFU. Simple as that.

Darth Sexy
Perhaps I CAN see Bastila being defeated by Maul... but it would not be quite as short and easy as most people stated.

How so Zephiel? Maul would tool her in a matter of seconds. What defense does she have?

zephiel7
How so Zephiel? Maul would tool her in a matter of seconds. What defense does she have?

Certainly not in five seconds... She has battled numerous dark Jedi's (given Revan and Malak's servants) and she has also learned force lightning (a non variable component of gameplay, hence can be considered true), stunned two trained Jedi (one which was about to be granted rank of master).

It would not be in 5 seconds dude... she would put up one hell of a fight.

Darth Sexy
Certainly not in five seconds... She has battled numerous dark Jedi's (given Revan and Malak's servants) and she has also learned force lightning, stunned to Jedi.
1. You're assuming she learned force lightning. No proof
2. You're assuming any of the DJ had the saber skills of Maul..

I give her 20 seconds tops before she gets sliced.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Certainly not in five seconds... She has battled numerous dark Jedi's (given Revan and Malak's servants) and she has also learned force lightning (a non variable component of gameplay, hence can be considered true), stunned two trained Jedi (one which was about to be granted rank of master).

It would not be in 5 seconds dude... she would put up one hell of a fight.

One hell of a fight for 30 seconds

20 for Maul to power through her force powers and 10 for Maul to ass rape her in the lightsaber duel.

zephiel7
Non variable component of gameplay...as in does not change per player. Hence can be assumed true.

Your opinion stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Non variable component of gameplay...as in does not change per player. Hence can be assumed true.
Um yea ok um what? I call bullshit once again.

Unlike your argument and opinions, mine are both based on logical deduction. Besides, 20 seconds is being generous.

Blax X
I say Bastilal wins by using her "Force stripdancehtenWTFpwnge" attack.

Or is nekkid padme the only user of that move?

xxXAcStylesXxx
She does Lightning in her battle with Revan thus she has it.

zephiel7
If the demonstration of the ability does not vary per person, then it can be assumed true. Ie Bastila using lightning

Darth Sexy
ok this argument is finished, at least for me. What a waste of time.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Nvermind ignore my comment about the lightning

zephiel7
Nvermind ignore my comment about the lightning

?

zephiel7
ok this argument is finished, at least for me. What a waste of time.

All right, cheers everyone.

Good night.

Blax X
Originally posted by Blax X

zephiel7
Originally posted by Blax X

Amen

jollyjim311
Bastilla needed her ass saved from common punks back on Taris. Maul took out the whole Black Sun. Probably hundreds of people, including like 6 vigos at a time. Maul stomps on her.

Prodigal Knight
Don't have much time right now to argue for Bastila. But I will do it tommorrow hopefully.

Blax X
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Bastilla needed her ass saved from common punks back on Taris. Maul took out the whole Black Sun. Probably hundreds of people, including like 6 vigos at a time. Maul stomps on her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.