Wish Me Luck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I'm going to a District thing tomorrow. It's where you play your instrument to get into a huge band made up of everything(mine is the drum/drumset). I didn't want to go, because I am waiting for All-States, but my teacher is making me.
She gave me a paper, and I practiced it for days, and it turns out to be the wrong piece. Great. Then I only had two days to practice, which, especially for THIS piece, is hard as hell. Especially because the composer had absolutely no idea to write music. So, wish me good luck, guys.

Impediment
"District Thing"?

Ultraman Baltan
Band Districts. It's an elite group of instrument players across the state.

Impediment
I know. I was All Region Band percussion when I was in high school, and I played the quints on the drumline.

Leo.M
Good luck clap

Shelbert Lemon
Good luck. happy

KILLA420
good luck, may the force be with ucheers beer
cheers to the next Beetovan

Itzak
Bad luck. herbthumb Well you didn't specify what type of luck you wanted... srug

Röland
^ smartass disgust

Itzak

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Itzak
Better than a dumbass. happy

But you're both. no expression stick out tongue

Itzak
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
But you're both. no expression stick out tongue

Your mom is both. ermm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Itzak
Your mom is both. ermm

Your dad is both. And your mom.

Ultraman Baltan
Thanks for the support. I definately need it. Good night!

Itzak
No problem. w00t

Your dad is both. And your mom.

Your cat and dog are both. herbnone So is your sock... your left sock.

KILLA420
wow that was orignial

Barker
So, wish me good luck, guys.
Neg.

~Da Rev~
I'm going to a District thing tomorrow. It's where you play your instrument to get into a huge band made up of everything(mine is the drum/drumset). I didn't want to go, because I am waiting for All-States, but my teacher is making me.
She gave me a paper, and I practiced it for days, and it turns out to be the wrong piece. Great. Then I only had two days to practice, which, especially for THIS piece, is hard as hell. Especially because the composer had absolutely no idea to write music. So, wish me good luck, guys. I play drum/drumset (aka percussion)

x_hp_fan
She gave me a paper, and I practiced it for days, and it turns out to be the wrong piece. Great. Then I only had two days to practice, which, especially for THIS piece, is hard as hell. Especially because the composer had absolutely no idea to write music. So, wish me good luck, guys.

Good luck!! I bet you'll do great!! thumb up

JaehSkywalker
luck and God bless. yes

Kongu Dude
Meh. ermm

Damien B
Good luck. DMB

Ultraman Baltan
Well, I got back. I did horribly. Yet again, there were even MORE things my teacher left out, so for what I practiced, I did fantastic. The rest? Pure shit. She needs to get her crap together. Ugh!
Well, I was flirting with this girl in between who wasn't too bad of a girl, and that is always a plus. She kept on trying to keep me around.

=Tired Hiker=

Best of luck, sir! And your teacher giving you the wrong piece sounds fishy, she could be a double agent. Keep a watchfull eye on her!

Strangelove
Break a leg!

Seriously ermm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
Break a leg!

Seriously ermm

It's already done. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did it, didn't get everything, flirted with a girl, ate pizza, hung out with some friends, finally told off some nasty ***** at my school, did homework, and getting ready for some rest.

KILLA420
thats good that it worked out good for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.