Boba Fett Vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time~Bandit
It's boba Fett vs Snake from metal gear solid......He's not from star wars but my friends argued about it for whats been 3 days now! Everyone seems well informed here......consider this....boba has advanced weapons as well as advanced techniques........now Snake's weapons aren't advanced but look at what he's beaten......

Scenario......
Place: A forest
Starting positions: Way opposite from each other...at least an hour away....
Armament: Weapons are scattered across the forest.........
Fett starts only with wrist blaster no jet pack...
Snake starts with his USP

what happens?

((The_Anomaly))
What happens? This thread gets closed.

Advent
Not before I get in a post in.

Snake wins via diving headbutt.

Escape81
Originally posted by Advent

My shnookums... owning people again... brings a tear to my eye...

stick out tongue

Deus Venèficus
Snake has too many hitpoints... and I mean come on... he's Snake. He slaps Boba with his dick and gets an automatic win.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

zephiel7

Blax X
Unwanted?

zephiel7
Originally posted by Blax X
Unwanted?

Shhhh

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by zephiel7
Shhhh

laughing out loud

Blax X
EDIT

kamikz

Hell yeah!

Come to think off it, head-butt. Gahahahaha........................... no expression

Blax X
lol.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGO070~Chris-Benoit-206-Posters.jpg

kamikz
Really though, if Boba has his armor I don't see how Snake could get through it with a USP.

jollyjim311
Boba has armor that was unaffected by heavy repeating laser guns. He disintegrated a fully armored stormtrooper in one shot. He has way more weapons, better training, and way better gear. He could hear Snake from a mile away, no matter how quiet he is. Boba crushes him easily.

Stealth isn't an issue with a visor like Boba's. I believe it can see heat. Also, he heard someone hiding hundreds of feet away whisper while accelerating away from him on a speeder bike.

Advent
Originally posted by Blax X
lol.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGO070~Chris-Benoit-206-Posters.jpg

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/5986/snakebenoitkw6.th.jpg

Metal Gear Benoit.

Blax X
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/5986/snakebenoitkw6.th.jpg

Metal Gear Benoit.

*Steals the picture and puts it on myspace. Steals the new halo wars signature as well, for another forum.*

Time~Bandit
Snake's gone up against impossible odds and always pulls through.....Like I said they both start off with simple weapons....a blasters laser isn't as fast as a bullet...Snake's been known to dodge bullets before..........Also.....Snake has his the main character six sense....you know the one where somehow he senses that he's being watched or is about to get attacked.......LOL

Blax X
Actually lasers are faster then bullets. They just dont appear that way in the movies.

besides, Bobas armor is probably quite capable of withstanding bullets made during the cold war...

Time~Bandit
Your probably right about the armor........But I'm sure that Snake would put up a hell of a fight before going down!!

zephiel7
Snake is fast! If you have played twin Snakes, him and Cyborg Ninja are dueling ala Matrix Style. Snake could just knock out Boba Fett with his crazy over the top manner.

Blax X
Possibly. But jangos pretty good in his own rightin terms of H2H.

He DID beat a jedi Knight in cQc.

EDIT: This is Boba, not jango. My bad.

kamikz
I don't see how laser in the Star Wars universe is faster than bullets. I mean, Han Solo dodged it by moving his head to the side, and that was during the time it was fired. Jedi parry several laser shots at a time, so pre-cog wouldn't be enough, they would have to move their arms in lightspeed, and if they did, Jango would not have taken down 3 jedi's unarmed and there would not be any miracilous about Luke swinging so fast it looks like 20....

Time~Bandit
He's got a point.......Snake can move pretty quick....Snake's also been known to take out many men......MGS3 he took out the Ocelot unit only firing one shot from his tranq gun.....Snake and the Boss invented CQC in part 3 so he's pretty good at it.........don't forget the main character six sense!!!!

kamikz
Wait, this is Solid Snake, not BB. Solid is better though but still....

Mider999
the mandelor armour is suppose to take lightsaber hits i think they would only die through getting hit in kinks in the armour or pummeled to death, i dont know how boba is in the comics i hope he's not just a rampaging fool who gets hurt and killed easily.

Jaster_Mereel
Boba wins easy! Hes always 3 steps ahead of his enemies. Plus Boba has the Slave1 or 5 or whatever hes on theese days.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Jaster_Mereel
Boba wins easy! Hes always 3 steps ahead of his enemies. Plus Boba has the Slave1 or 5 or whatever hes on theese days.

Hahahaha, I don't know why but this comment made me laugh. lol

"or whatever hes on theese days" laughing out loud

kamikz
LOL!

Anyway, if Snake starts beside him with a HF blade he wins. stick out tongue

Blax X
Nah, the survival Knife > Everything....

In MGS 3 I killed all of the bosses with JUST that frigan knife. It does a sh*t load of damage if you can hit em with it.

kamikz
Oh yeah! stick out tongue

That reminded me of something..... OH SHIT, I forgot I put the drink in my freezer about 12 hours ago. Damn, gotta run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.