Batmans Rouge's vs Wolverines Rouge's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
They can only have a maxium of 7 rouges who wins? no prep

darthgoober
So do we get to pick any rogues we want or what?

capt it up
Originally posted by darthgoober
So do we get to pick any rogues we want or what?
sorta just say who rouges are better and then list the team of 7 rouges you think that could beat the other teams 7 rouges

Scoobless
I take it you aren't counting characters that are more likely to be considered X-Men villains or Justice League villains.... right?

capt it up
Originally posted by Scoobless
I take it you aren't counting characters that are more likely to be considered X-Men villains or Justice League villains.... right?
ya

capt it up
cyber,omga red, sabertooth,lady deathstrike,gorgon,rough-house, mauvis

Juntai
The minute he said no prep it became lopsided.
THe best of Batman's villains rely on being super-genius'.

SpunkySmurph
Mr. Freeze
Posion Ivy
Clayface
Joker
Scarecrow
Killer Moth
Riddler

This team ftw 10/10

Juntai
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Mr. Freeze
Posion Ivy
Clayface
Joker
Scarecrow
Killer Moth
Riddler

This team ftw 10/10 Freeze Ivy and Clayface are mean.

Soljer
Awww...

I was hoping to use Amazo... wink.

Edit: Also, doesn't poison ivy now have innate control over..like...the entire biosphere or something ridiculous? Didn't she call Bruce a 'pitiful annoyance' or something along those lines?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Juntai
Freeze Ivy and Clayface are mean.

Yes... yes they are shifty

Actually, Clay could probably take this by himself. Freeze and Ivy could as well, but I know I'll be told they would get speedblitzed.

The others are just there to cheer on the side, and offer a blow or two

Soljer
What are all you guys talking about?

I'm wondering why Capt it up is pitting Batman's make-up against Wolverine's.

erm. ???

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
What are all you guys talking about?

I'm wondering why Capt it up is pitting Batman's make-up against Wolverine's.

erm. ???

OH!!!!

Wolverine, 10/10, complete curbstomp

The Fake Macoy
I'm thinking that Batman's superior wealth will give him far better rouge than wolverine. I say Batman 10/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I'm thinking that Batman's superior wealth will give him far better rouge than wolverine. I say Batman 10/10.

Maybe.

But Wolvy can sniff out the best rouge, and can apply it for the 'natural' look, using his feral talents.

Besides. He's a Canadian. Red takes up like 90% of our flag. Solid red, not like the american's red stripes. Our favourite leaf is red! And for those of you who don't know, Rouge= French Red. And look! French is our second language!!!!!!!

Clearly a major advantage. shifty

Bruce will still be trying to figure out what Rouge means by the time that Logan looks all pretty.

Wolvy for the win 9/10

PRAYERRUN
huh??????? what do the french have to do with hero's????stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
huh??????? what do the french have to do with hero's????stick out tongue

A lot more than any nation that drops nuclear weapons on people .... no expression

don't shiv
Bat Sprite
Poison Ivy
Predator
Mr Freeze
The US Military Machine: -Navy-Air Force-Army-Checkmate
Ra's Al Ghul
Shiva/David Cain/Zsaz

The Administrator
mr X
weapon x
shiver-man
Viper
6?
7?

Grimm22
Honestly, Batman's rouges are not that much of a threat erm

I mean The only reason Joker keeps on killing people is because nobody has the balls to put him on death row

DarkCrawler
Hmm.

The Ultimate Clayface (Boris Karlo)
Clayface II (Matt Hagen)
Mr. Freeze (After Neron gave him the upgrades)
Poison Ivy
Firefly
Mad Hatter
Scarecrow

Three mindcontrollers to hold of a lot of enemies. Mr. Freeze can also freeze some of the greater threats. Firefly can do damage from above, and the two clayfaces are near-impossible to take out.

Don't know if they can win, but they have a good chance.

roughrider
When are people going to learn to spell Rogue? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ROUGE is a colour.

Soljer
Originally posted by roughrider
When are people going to learn to spell Rogue? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ROUGE is a colour.

Thank CHRIST, someone got the joke.

And Rouge is also the make up of the same color. Commonly referred to in the Americas as 'blush.'

The Fake Macoy
Wait, they don't refer to rouge as rouge in the States? I never knew that...

Soljer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wait, they don't refer to rouge as rouge in the States? I never knew that...

Some do. It's mostly archaic, and unused. "Blush" has mostly replaced it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

I mean The only reason Joker keeps on killing people is because nobody has the balls to put him on death row

TARD!

Devil Lance

laughing
not much of a threat huh

Posoin Ivy is Swamp thing level in terms of her control over nature.

Clayface has held his own against Powergirl and even had the Supergirl feel one of his punches.

either of these two could solo Wolverine

SpunkySmurph

Or, you know, because he's a criminal genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
If Gorgon fought with his glasses off he could probably take out all of Batman's rogues fairly quickly

Grimm22
Originally posted by Devil Lance
laughing
not much of a threat huh

Posoin Ivy is Swamp thing level in terms of her control over nature.

Clayface has held his own against Powergirl and even had the Supergirl feel one of his punches.

either of these two could solo Wolverine

He was also beaten by Batman in h2h stick out tongue

Im not saying all of Bat's villans arent a threat, im saying the majority arent that tough.

Besides Ivy, Freeze, Clayface and Ra's Al Gual, the rest arent that big of a deal no expression

Honestly, Joker is a good villan, but he isnt that tough to beat

batdude123
He was also beaten by Batman in h2h stick out tongue

Im not saying all of Bat's villans arent a threat, im saying the majority arent that tough.

Besides Ivy, Freeze, Clayface and Ra's Al Gual, the rest arent that big of a deal no expression

Honestly, Joker is a good villan, but he isnt that tough to beat

Are you freakin' kidding me? You said that clearly out of ignorance.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you freakin' kidding me? You said that clearly out of ignorance.

Maybe stick out tongue

But, honestly do you really think anyone above street level would have trouble with Joker?!? What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Maybe stick out tongue

But, honestly do you really think anyone above street level would have trouble with Joker?!? What the f**k?

confused

Is Wonder Woman above street level?
Is SUPERMAN above street level?

Grimm22
confused

Is Wonder Woman above street level?
Is SUPERMAN above street level?

Supes gets jobbed more than anyone else in the DCU yes

For christ sakes, Batman owns him annually no expression

And WW would kill Joker with one punch wink

capt it up
omaga red could take pritty much batmans hole rouge team him self as could gorgon

Draco69
Not the Clayfaces. He's made of....clay. The hell's a death spore gonna do against something that isn't even alive? Gorgon's stone stare wouldn't work either.

Clayface once got heated to point where he turned to stone. He just shattered himself and reformed himself.

Also Omega Red's death factor won't work against Poison Ivy. A) She's immune to every and all poisons. B) She's not human. She's just a plant being with the soul of human. C) Even if you "kill" her...she'll just be absorbed into the biosphere and able to take another form. Also Gorgon's stare doesn't appear to work on plants....

King_Mungi
Mauvais could deal with the clayfaces quite easily

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
C) Even if you "kill" her...she'll just be absorbed into the biosphere and able to take another form.

Has she came back to life yet from her recent death? or she still in limbo "death"

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Has she came back to life yet from her recent death? or she still in limbo "death"

She comes back whenever the writer needs her to come back.

She can't permanently "die". As long as the Earth exists, she'll exist.

SpunkySmurph

And WW would kill Joker with one punch wink

See, I would agree with you...

But she didn't even get to punch him...

Draco69
See, I would agree with you...

But she didn't even get to punch him...

Nope. For some reason, she had to astrally project herself to the realm of Pan to learn a magical dance that would make her insane enough to scare the Joker.

Ya know, Diana? A simple punch or kick was all that was needed....

no expression

King_Mungi
She comes back whenever the writer needs her to come back.

She can't permanently "die". As long as the Earth exists, she'll exist.

I know that, hence why i said limbo "death" as basically what you just said she and the fans are waiting for a writer to bring her back.

I just havn't read any of the Batman one year later stories yet so didn't know if she was back yet or not.

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I know that, hence why i said limbo "death" as basically what you just said basically waiting for a writer to bring her back.

I just havn't read any of the Batman one year later stories yet so didn't know if she was back yet or not.

Oh, she is. Apparently she's very annoyed with Batman and doesn't even consider him a credible threat.

She's decided to become an eco-terrorist, god bless her...

bigbran
Supes gets jobbed more than anyone else in the DCU yes

For christ sakes, Batman owns him annually no expression

And WW would kill Joker with one punch wink Superman...jobbed???

Batmite?

SpunkySmurph
Nope. For some reason, she had to astrally project herself to the realm of Pan to learn a magical dance that would make her insane enough to scare the Joker.

Ya know, Diana? A simple punch or kick was all that was needed....

no expression

big grin

That's why I love the Joker.
She was so freaked out by his insanity that she didn't even punch him, and Joker paralyzed her! eek!

capt it up
Not the Clayfaces. He's made of....clay. The hell's a death spore gonna do against something that isn't even alive? Gorgon's stone stare wouldn't work either.

Clayface once got heated to point where he turned to stone. He just shattered himself and reformed himself.
that could of very well been a pis event. when ahs he doen a feat such as that again?

Also Omega Red's death factor won't work against Poison Ivy. A) She's immune to every and all poisons. B) She's not human. She's just a plant being with the soul of human. C) Even if you "kill" her...she'll just be absorbed into the biosphere and able to take another form. Also Gorgon's stare doesn't appear to work on plants....
once she loses her forum she would lose since that be a KO since this is not a fight to the death. also detah factor is not a type of poison it is a life draining ability so it would work on poison ivy.

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
that could of very well been a pis event. when ahs he doen a feat such as that again?

Almost all the time. Whether he's frozen, melted, thrown into space, shattered or exploded, he's always been able to pull himself together.

When he was heated to the point of solidification, he apparently willed his molecules to convert to a liquid state. Which makes complete sense. After all he mentally commands his molecules to convert to a SOLID state when he attacks Batman with a giant scythe or something. So why not liquid?

once she loses her forum she would lose since that be a KO since this is not a fight to the death. also detah factor is not a type of poison it is a life draining ability so it would work on poison ivy.

Actually it wouldn't. Ivy is connected with the Green (even more so than Swamp Thing) so she draws her power and her life energy from the Earth.

So unless Omega Red's death factor can kill the Earth...

bigbran
Batmite?

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
Batmite?

That wouldn't be fair at all...

no expression

bigbran
That wouldn't be fair at all...

no expression I didn't make the thread.

capt it up
Almost all the time. Whether he's frozen, melted, thrown into space, shattered or exploded, he's always been able to pull himself together.

When he was heated to the point of solidification, he apparently willed his molecules to convert to a liquid state. Which makes complete sense. After all he mentally commands his molecules to convert to a SOLID state when he attacks Batman with a giant scythe or something. So why not liquid?

Actually it wouldn't. Ivy is connected with the Green (even more so than Swamp Thing) so she draws her power and her life energy from the Earth.

So unless Omega Red's death factor can kill the Earth...
it can kill any thing it comes into contact with. also how the hell does batman defeat ivy if she this powerful?

Draco69
it can kill any thing it comes into contact with. also how the hell does batman defeat ivy if she this powerful?

He doesn't. He kills her plants. Ivy gets all sad and mopey. Batman turns her into Gotham Police.

Ivy could WRECK Gotham City. She could reduce the city to prehistory. But she doesn't because of a massive amount of PIS holding her back.

In actuality, she's a Superman or Wonder Woman level threat.

bigbran
Ivy COULD wreck Gotham City. Fixed.

capt it up
He doesn't. He kills her plants. Ivy gets all sad and mopey. Batman turns her into Gotham Police.

Ivy could WRECK Gotham City. She could reduce the city to prehistory. But she doesn't because of a massive amount of PIS holding her back.

In actuality, she's a Superman or Wonder Woman level threat.
well thats dumb and she should not even be consider a batman rogue. lets leave out both wolverine and batman rogues who are able to contented with wonder woman and superman level characters.

bigbran
well thats dumb and she should not even be consider a batman rogue. lets leave out both wolverine and batman rogues who are able to contented with wonder woman and superman level characters. Well, I'm pretty sure she hasn't shown this ability to contend with Superman.
Coulds and shoulds, not dids and dones.

Metalmanx
well thats dumb and she should not even be consider a batman rogue. lets leave out both wolverine and batman rogues who are able to contented with wonder woman and superman level characters.

That, and the fact that she did in fact start out as a Batman rogue. And for many years continued to be a Batman rogue. Making her, well, a Batman rogue.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That, and the fact that she did in fact start out as a Batman rogue. And for many years continued to be a Batman rogue. Making her, well, a Batman rogue.
batman rogue whoi can take on superman level characters? come on now that dumb and she should not be used as a rogue on this thread along with wolverine rogue called weapon 15.

bigbran
Batmite?

Draco69
Batmite would wipe out any Wolverine AND X-Men Rogue....except maybe Jamie Braddock...

bigbran
Batmite would wipe out any Wolverine AND X-Men Rogue....except maybe Jamie Braddock... So? He is still allowed.
He said CONTEND with Superman and Wonder Woman. Last I checked, Batmite was quite different in power than them altogether.

capt it up
no characters that can take on superhuman or wonder woman level characters. who the hell is batmite?

bigbran
no characters that can take on superhuman or wonder woman level characters. who the hell is batmite? So, that means that Batmite is allowed.

He is someone who can fight with Mr Mxy.

Metalmanx
batman rogue whoi can take on superman level characters? come on now that dumb and she should not be used as a rogue on this thread along with wolverine rogue called weapon 15.

So even though she originated as a Batman villian and just grew more powerful, she's no longer a viable Batman rogue?

Hell, Clayface is in another league altogether, and yet he's a Batman rogue.

So what Joker all of a sudden gained superhuman abilities and could contend with Superman. Would he no longer be considered a Batman rogue?

capt it up
So even though she originated as a Batman villian and just grew more powerful, she's no longer a viable Batman rogue?

Hell, Clayface is in another league altogether, and yet he's a Batman rogue.

So what Joker all of a sudden gained superhuman abilities and could contend with Superman. Would he no longer be considered a Batman rogue?
I doint care if she a batman rouge she would destroy batman instantly. any ways no superman level characters that means no ivy and wolverine team can not use weapon 15.

Soljer
Awww, poor little Wolverine fanboy's all upset because Batman has fought a few people that would destroy his big fictional man-crush.

capt it up
Awww, poor little Wolverine fanboy's all upset because Batman has fought a few people that would destroy his big fictional man-crush.
was there a need for that?

ivy with out pis would own batman.

if you did not realize I said no weapon 15 either who would destroy logan and batman instantly

Soljer
was there a need for that?

ivy with out pis would own batman.

if you did not realize I said no weapon 15 either who would destroy logan and batman instantly

Yes, there WAS a need for that. It's obvious that this thread was made for Wolverine fanboys to get together, and linguistically circle-jerk as they talk about how "Batman could NEVER take this level of foe! HAHAH! WOLVREINEYIE IZ 2@@2 KEWLSZLS!"

Please. It just happened to backfire, so you start excluding people.

Besides, Logan and Batman aren't even in this thread. It's their villains (or their makeup...you never clarified.) that are fighting. Weapon 15 would fall to poison ivy. Not to mention I could have six other Batman villains that would obliterate Wolverine's foes.

capt it up
Yes, there WAS a need for that. It's obvious that this thread was made for Wolverine fanboys to get together, and linguistically circle-jerk as they talk about how "Batman could NEVER take this level of foe! HAHAH! WOLVREINEYIE IZ 2@@2 KEWLSZLS!"

Please. It just happened to backfire, so you start excluding people.

Besides, Logan and Batman aren't even in this thread. It's their villains (or their makeup...you never clarified.) that are fighting. Weapon 15 would fall to poison ivy. Not to mention I could have six other Batman villains that would obliterate Wolverine's foes.
again no need for that.

this thread was created to see how the villian match up. how would batman trainer fair against logans. how about bane fair against rough-house and so on. superman level characters are just plain dumb to have on the thread.

weapon 15 would not fall to ivy have you ever read his powers? He a superman level character.

any ways what you said was un called for and it pritty clear your pissed off about absolutly nothing there was no need to bash. Get that carbage you call a post out of this thread.

batman has some villian such as lady shiva and other I like to see how they fair against the likes of lady deathstrike and such.

bigbran
again no need for that.

this thread was created to see how the villian match up. how would batman trainer fair against logans. how about bane fair against rough-house and so on. superman level characters are just plain dumb to have on the thread.

weapon 15 would not fall to ivy have you ever read his powers? He a superman level character.

any ways what you said was un called for and it pritty clear your pissed off about absolutly nothing there was no need to bash. Get that carbage you call a post out of this thread.

batman has some villian such as lady shiva and other I like to see how they fair against the likes of lady deathstrike and such. I know one guy that could wipe out Weapon 15... I think you know who I am going to say...shifty

Soljer
again no need for that.

any ways what you said was un called for and it pritty clear your pissed off about absolutly nothing there was no need to bash. Get that cabbage you call a post out of this thread.

batman has some villian such as lady shiva and other I like to see how they fair against the likes of lady deathstrike and such.

I'm not angry. I just called your shit. Get over it.

Weapon 15 gets owned. Poor Wolverine fanboy. It's okay, halloween's coming up, you still have time to paint on your fake beard and make some claws out of paper and duct tape! That'll put a smile on your face, won't it baby? Alright, good boy...now, it's almost bed time, so go wash up!

Besides, I didn't post any cabbage. Where did I post cabbage?

capt it up

Weapon 15 gets owned. Poor Wolverine fanboy. It's okay, halloween's coming up, you still have time to paint on your fake beard and make some claws out of paper and duct tape! That'll put a smile on your face, won't it baby? Alright, good boy...now, it's almost bed time, so go wash up!

again there no need to be a jack ass. do you even know who wepaon 15 is?

why you being an ass hole?

**** it I aint gunna stoop to your level. I thought we were cool with eachother, but I guess not.

for ever one elese who would win? lady deathstrike vs shiva? Bane from " The Batman" vs Rough-House. Bronze dragon vs mister-x?

capt it up
I know one guy that could wipe out Weapon 15... I think you know who I am going to say...shifty

Night Wing Happy Dance

Soljer

why you being an ass hole?

**** it I aint gunna stoop to your level. I thought we were cool with eachother, but I guess not.

love kisses love

capt it up
love kisses love
laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

bigbran
Night Wing Happy Dance laughing
I was thinking more of the original Robin... shifty

SpunkySmurph
laughing

laughing out loud
I was thinking more of Penguin shifty

capt it up
laughing
laughing or maybe the original batgirl rolling on floor laughing

DigiMark007

*sigh*

Insults don't solve anything. And not everyone who defends a character regularly is a fanboy. Even if it's true, just keep it to yourself and know you're being a bigger man for it.

...neither of you guys are bad members. Both are productive and don't cause trouble, so just ignore the other if you have to or play nice or something similar. Thanks.

bigbran
Batmite!

Sub_Mariner
I doint care if she a batman rouge she would destroy batman instantly. any ways no superman level characters that means no ivy and wolverine team can not use weapon 15.

So, Batman rogues can't be super powered.

But can Wolverines, bit of spite if they can.

Turok16
Wolverine's for the win.

Soleran
Lol Batmitesmile He would turn all wolverine's rogues into clowns.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
*sigh*

Insults don't solve anything. And not everyone who defends a character regularly is a fanboy. Even if it's true, just keep it to yourself and know you're being a bigger man for it.

...neither of you guys are bad members. Both are productive and don't cause trouble, so just ignore the other if you have to or play nice or something similar. Thanks.

Awww, Digi. You know me better than that.

I was trying to be over-the-top on purpose.

Hence the love/kiss emotes afterwards. Capt it up and I may disagree in a few places, but we're pretty cool with each other. wink.

capt it up
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
So, Batman rogues can't be super powered.

But can Wolverines, bit of spite if they can.
did you not hear me say no weapon 15? weapon 15 is a wolverine rouge

Newjak
did you not hear me say no weapon 15? weapon 15 is a wolverine rouge Whi is weapon 15

What are the powers.

What feats does he have exactly.

capt it up
Originally posted by Newjak
Whi is weapon 15

What are the powers.

What feats does he have exactly.
he was a android type being amde like 1000 of years in the future. he was able to fly at warp speeds, superhuman strength able to lift a whole space station if im not mistaken with ease. He was almost un hurt able. He was superhumanly smart with a massive sumpter for a brain. he could make his whole body surround in a eletric impulse. He had a boat load of abilties

bigbran
he was a android type being amde like 1000 of years in the future. he was able to fly at warp speeds, superhuman strength able to lift a whole space station if im not mistaken with ease. He was almost un hurt able. He was superhumanly smart with a massive sumpter for a brain. he could make his whole body surround in a eletric impulse. He had a boat load of abilties Batmite.

capt it up
Batmite.
still have no idea who batmite is.

Soleran
still have no idea who batmite is.

An Imp from the 5th dimension.

bigbran
still have no idea who batmite is. He is basically a little Imp.
Nothing serious.... shifty

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
An Imp from the 5th dimension.
what a worthless character lol

Metalmanx
he was a android type being amde like 1000 of years in the future. he was able to fly at warp speeds, superhuman strength able to lift a whole space station if im not mistaken with ease. He was almost un hurt able. He was superhumanly smart with a massive sumpter for a brain. he could make his whole body surround in a eletric impulse. He had a boat load of abilties

Was that a Wolverine rogue or and X-Men rogue?

Because someone like that should be considered a Silver Surfer rogue or something. erm

How did Wolverine defeat him?

Sub_Mariner
Well lets just say he pwns anything Wolverine Rogues throw at him.

capt it up
how about Ba'al .

Soleran
how about Ba'al .

Would get wrecked by Batmite, Imp's are sickly powerful.

bigbran
Would get wrecked by Batmite, Imp's are sickly powerful. Only like a Batman enemy.... shifty

capt it up
Was that a Wolverine rogue or and X-Men rogue?

Because someone like that should be considered a Silver Surfer rogue or something. erm

How did Wolverine defeat him?
He was a wolverine rouge. I don't recall how he beat him actaully. It ahd to do with blowing up a space station and using a lot explosive and then stabbbing the crapp out of him.

capt it up
Would get wrecked by Batmite, Imp's are sickly powerful.
you do realize Ba'al is the highest order of demonds and is brother to the devil lol.

Soljer
He was a wolverine rouge. I don't recall how he beat him actaully. It ahd to do with blowing up a space station and using a lot explosive and then stabbbing the crapp out of him.

Don't you get it, guys? All Wolverine's villains are vulnerable to a good 'stab the crap out of them' approach. Hell - it's all Wolverine's got!

Soljer
you do realize Ba'al is the highest order of demonds and is brother to the devil lol.

Doesn't really matter....Imps could really take over the Universe on a whim if they so chose.

Soleran

Yeah Imp's can rewrite all the rules to our dimension, Ba'al would get tossed aside like tissue paper(cuz Batmite would turn him into tissue paper)

bigbran
you do realize Ba'al is the highest order of demonds and is brother to the devil lol. Is that the brother to Mephisto? What Devil do you mean?

bigbran
Doesn't really matter....Imps could really take over the Universe on a whim if they so chose. Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah Imp's can rewrite all the rules to our dimension, Ba'al would get tossed aside like tissue paper(cuz Batmite would turn him into tissue paper) You sons of b!tches!!

capt it up
Yeah Imp's can rewrite all the rules to our dimension, Ba'al would get tossed aside like tissue paper(cuz Batmite would turn him into tissue paper)
Ba'al not from are demension meaning it would not work.

Ba'al from hell .

capt it up
Is that the brother to Mephisto? What Devil do you mean?
Ba'al just brother to the devil and mephisto is not the devil.

bigbran

Ba'al from hell . The Imps don't come from the regular DC universe, but look at what they can do to it.

Soljer

Ba'al from hell .

You really don't know the power of the imps, do you?

Go look at some of Mxy's feats. Some of Batmite's doings. Hell, look at emperor Joker.

Ba'al's destroyed by any 5-D imp.

bigbran
Ba'al just brother to the devil and mephisto is not the devil. He's been called the Devil on many occasions. Plus I don't remember Marvel having a "Devil"?

capt it up
also again if imps can do that how does batman have one as a rouge? also again I said no superman level guys and that imp would be clearly over superman lol.

Soleran

Ba'al from hell .

Yeah, your not getting this, Batmite could do anything he wanted to Ba'al just like he could do the same thing to Wolverine. Imps don't follow any rules to our piddly universe, NONE.

capt it up
He's been called the Devil on many occasions. Plus I don't remember Marvel having a "Devil"?
yes but mephisto him self has said he is not the devil.

marvel does not really have a devil well ecpt for ngith crawlers father.

Ba'al is from some relgion or mythology and is the name of the devil older brother.

capt it up
Yeah, your not getting this, Batmite could do anything he wanted to Ba'al just like he could do the same thing to Wolverine. Imps don't follow any rules to our piddly universe, NONE.
so how the hell is it a batman rouge?

Metalmanx

Hah. Nigh-invulnerability and warp speeds my ass.

That's the lamest Wolverine Rogue I've EVER heard of. Hell, I could defeat Weapon 15 with some explosives and a stab to the chest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
also again if imps can do that how does batman have one as a rouge? also again I said no superman level guys and that imp would be clearly over superman lol.

Then Ba'al doesn't count either, man. Come on, you can't have it both ways. sad

You're talking about someone this powerful being a Wolverine rogue, when someone more powerful can't be a Batman rogue. Just try to understand this.

capt it up

That's the lamest Wolverine Rogue I've EVER heard of. Hell, I could defeat Weapon 15 with some explosives and a stab to the chest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you have to read it to under stand. the explostion was huge and he was fine. The wolevrine used a bunch devices created by the weapon x program just in case wepaon 15 went rouge. then after he was extremely weakened logan went hand two ahnd with him. I have to re read it but wepaon 15 was warp speed and nigh-invulnerable. He was a beast and really should never have been a wolverine rouge since he could have kill logan instantly. also sad part was weapon 15 was holding back during the hole fight and kept asking logan questions.

he was also designed to kill all mutant life.

capt it up
Then Ba'al doesn't count either, man. Come on, you can't have it both ways. sad

You're talking about someone this powerful being a Wolverine rogue, when someone more powerful can't be a Batman rogue. Just try to understand this.
no im saying that neither ba'al or the imp should be used there way above the lever the wolverine or batman could handle

Metalmanx
you have to read it to under stand. the explostion was huge and he was fine. The wolevrine used a bunch devices created by the weapon x program just in case wepaon 15 went rouge. then after he was extremely weakened logan went hand two ahnd with him. I have to re read it but wepaon 15 was warp speed and nigh-invulnerable. He was a beast and really should never have been a wolverine rouge since he could have kill logan instantly. also sad part was weapon 15 was holding back during the hole fight and kept asking logan questions.

he was also designed to kill all mutant life.

Look, man. If he had WARP SPEED, none of that would've happened. I SEVERELY doubt that Weapon 15 wanted to die. erm

capt it up
Look, man. If he had WARP SPEED, none of that would've happened. I SEVERELY doubt that Weapon 15 wanted to die. erm
again batman has defeated worse people then that.

it call bad righting that why weapon 15 should not be used. weapon 15 kinda wanted to die it was wierd he was holding back a lot and he said he wanted to be a painter , but logan kept on attacking him.

also nor should ivy ba'al imp or weapon 15 should be used.

Sub_Mariner
no im saying that neither ba'al or the imp should be used there way above the lever the wolverine or batman could handle

Hell, most rogues are supposed to be above the character, for a challenge.

Lizard, Venom, Carnage own Spidey, but they are his rogues.

Grimm22

A shovel perhaps shifty

capt it up
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Hell, most rogues are supposed to be above the character, for a challenge.

Lizard, Venom, Carnage own Spidey, but they are his rogues.
yes but batmite is beyond what superman could handle.

ba'al could give thor a massive fight. there no reason for wolverine or batman to have rouges like this

bigbran
yes but batmite is beyond what superman could handle.

ba'al could give thor a massive fight. there no reason for wolverine or batman to have rouges like this You do know that Imps don't really fight them. They just piss them off.
Like how Impossible Man pisses off Surfer.

capt it up
does any one know adam from clan destine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.