What lines do u hope on AWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
What lines would you like on At World's End

Chiki Mina
Jack Sparrow: To hell with Elizabeth! Mina Im going to Puerto Rico to kidnap you!!!

pirate_1987
here is mine
when they find Jack

Jack: Where am I?
Elizabeth: We found you

Jack: The pirate who tried to kill me and the pirate who did kill me. I never thought you would be working together. Well I can imagiane that.

what do you think?

Chiki Mina
great. it looked something that would happen in the movie. kinda freeky.

sailorleo
i want....this line

Leo: Norrie, *has sunglasses and big gun* come with me if you wanna live....

Chiki Mina
that sounds familiar...isnt that from the matrix? or from terminator lol

willofthewisp
Will: I have a confession to make. Everyone, I've been hiding my feelings for years, and I even fooled myself by trying to fall in love with you, Elizabeth. But I don't think I'm capable of loving any woman. I am a homosexual.

Jack: I knew it! Pay up.

(Norrington sighs and pays Jack)

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
that sounds familiar...isnt that from the matrix? or from terminator lol

i think its from the matrix

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Will: I have a confession to make. Everyone, I've been hiding my feelings for years, and I even fooled myself by trying to fall in love with you, Elizabeth. But I don't think I'm capable of loving any woman. I am a homosexual.

Jack: I knew it! Pay up.

(Norrington sighs and pays Jack)

haha!!! that would be hilarious!!

pirate_1987
here is another one
when Will and Elizabeth talk about the kiss.

Will: Elizabeth, Why did you kiss Jack
Elizabeth:I chained him to the mast the Kraken was after him. I am sorry.
Will: How could you do that to Jack
Elizabeth: I did it to save you
Will: Me or you
Elizabeth stays quite
Will leaves

mmoviejunkie
ouch! thats a pretty sweet burn right there!

sailorleo
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i think its from the matrix nope terminator....good try tho stick out tongue

mmoviejunkie
are you serious? no way- i could have sworen that it was from the matrix....

sailorleo
nope, trust me, the govenator said it, aka arnold...cali's govenor

mmoviejunkie
haha-govenator-thats funny

is he even a good govenor?

sailorleo
neh....

mmoviejunkie
didn't think so, i hate the way he talks...he'd lose my vote just 'cause of that.

pirate_1987
the beginning i would like this

Elizabeth: I don't trust him
Barbossa: Well, you are going to have to trust me Miss Swann
Elizabeth: What is in it for you?
Barbossa: The Black Pearl of coures. Without Jack I can't get to the Pearl.
Elizabeth: He will never give you his most prized possion.
Barbossa: Miss Swann, I don't want his most prized possion. I want the Pearl.

mmoviejunkie
OMG thats an amazing beginning!!!!!!!
you're good!

CaptinJackLover
OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!! eeek! perfect begining oooh i really wnat that to be the beginiing now...*sighs*

Chiki Mina
I knew it was from the terminator!! Ohhh back to subject sorrry.

I have no lines to add im having my dumb ass moment lol

pirate_1987
When Buckett and Davy Jones meet

Davy Jones: Do you want to serve The Flying Dutchman for 100 years?
Man: Me serve you I think it is you how will be serving me.
Davy: Buckett!?
Norrington: Lord Buckett actually
Davy: What do you want?
Buckett: I want to make sure Jack Sparrow is dead
Davy: Yes, he is dead is that all. well...
turns to the crew
Davy:KILL THEM!
Buckett: I would'nt do that.
Davy: Why not?
Norrington: Because we have this you kill us I kill you
Davy: How did you get that?
Buckett: It was a gift. Let's just say that I would not have this if it was not for Jack Sparrow.

PIRATES=SEX
its beckett not buckett

Jack in davvy jones lockercrabs aproach him

jack:ahhh get away from me you freaky little crabs.

elizabetha and the others arive

elizabeth:jack (she runs up to him and embraces him)

jack:is this a dream?

elizabeth :no

jack:i thought not because if it were a dream you would be naked

JaehSkywalker
all, either hilarious, cute, or awesome!

Jack: this is the day you'll always remember....

I'll always expect that...

PIRATES=SEX
heck yes it will be there

JaehSkywalker
I know happy

And there'll always be something about rum. And Jack. And Liz. And Jack with Liz. happy

tee_pirategirl
ofcourse it will just hope he isn't cut off this time lol and i hope we'll have more of:"why is the rum always gone?"

JaehSkywalker
its classic when its cut off!

tee_pirategirl
lol yeah you're right then they better come up with a good one...both times he was cut off was way hilariouse...maybe this time lizzie could cut him off witha kiss? lol a girl can dream! anyways your right they make it REALLy funny when he's cut off

PIRATES=SEX
Jack walks into his cabin and sees there is no rum , elizabeth is sitting in a chair with an innocent expression

jack:Elizabeth how many times must i ask you were the rum is?

elizabeth : jacckie jack jackso , dont worry be happy.

breaks into song

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

jack stares at her

elizabeth belchs and a bottle of rum slips out of her lap and rolls across the floor.

elizabeth:Come sit with me jack

elizabeth starts kissing him

jack thinks to himself "ill just forget that she drunk my rum"

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud, but still, that's just weird. big grin

shannstar79
Ill try one

everyone stands around as Will is about to stab the heart of davy JOne

Will: I am going to free my father, you all know I keep the promises I make ( looking at the crew, including, Jack, Liz and Barbossa)
Barbossa: how are you planning to do that son

Will (takes out his knife) I am going to stab the heart of Davy Jones

Elizabeth: NO, why

Jack: you know if you do that mate you will die and become th enew captain of the flying dutchman, and become all fishy and ewwy gooiny with ink

Will looks at Jack and gives a grin laughs slightly and says who cares Jack because

I am William Turner ... Savvy

Everyone is silent, and has a look of discust on their faces

Elizabeth, Jack and Barbossa look at each other then look at will

Jack: sorry mate, that line just dosent work for you

Liz: hes right, that was bloody awfull
Please, proceed with the satbbing and the act of bravery, while we stand here and watch, please hurry, Jack and I have soeme busisness to attend to

jack: looks at Liz, grins and walks up to Will and says with a huge smile Now this is how it shoud sound I am Captain Jack Sparrow .. Savvy and I get the girl

Elizabeth: you sure do, if that bloody eunich ever stabs the heart, forget it ( takes Jack by the hand) I cant wait and longer Will watches in horror as Liz pulls Jack into the Captain Cabin

Jack: hope you enjoy your new life FISH FACE

Crew begins to laugh out loud Will stabs the heart while crying

tee_pirategirl
woooooow I have tears in my eyes. tears of joy ofcourse. you did all of us proud*sniff*that would hit the trillion mark. you know what I wish? it's simple actually:
lizzie comes up to the pearl's deck it's night and captain sparrow is standing at the helm looking into the horizon.
lizzie:doesn't it bother you?
jack:doesn't what bother me love?
he never takes his eyes off the horizon.
lizzie stares at the sea and back at jack again.
lizzie:looking into the horizon and never beeing able to catch it?
jack chuckels. jack:it does sometimes...but then again some of my greatest adventures have accured whilst I was sailing and or trying to chase the horizon therefor wouldn't make so much sense beeing mad for not beeing able to quite reach it when it has offered me so much more in return for keeping getting further and further everytime I think I'm reaching it. You don't always reach what you ame for but doesn't mean you can't enjoy chasing after it.
he finaly looks at lizzie.they both go silent for a few seconds.
jack:I've seen it you know...(liz looks at him questioningly) the end of the world I mean..we both have..we've reached the horizon.jack's pretty close to lizzie's face now.
lizzie:jack I can't but..I just wanted to tell you that...that I AM curiose..
jack(grins slightly): aren't we all...
lizzie:but Will...I..I just thought you should know how I feel but I can't leave will...
ok now this would be a great part for them to kiss and stay together forever but I'm ok if they don't..don't get e wrong I'm a true liz/jack shipper but my TRUE dream of AWE is too see both liz and jack out of denial and for them to confess their true feelings..I CARE deeply if they get together or not but if they don'tthe next best thing is for liz and jack to both confess how they feel...liz tries to do the right thing by putting aside her own needs and to the right thing to be with will, will decides to do the right thing and saves his father and leaves his own wants and needs(lizzie) and stabs the heart and jack ends up helping lizie through the tough time and that keeps the ending open for a fourth film and a jac/liz relationship.(I know all of this is in no way possible...um erm- sorry "probable" but it's just my dream)

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by shannstar79
Ill try one

everyone stands around as Will is about to stab the heart of davy JOne

Will: I am going to free my father, you all know I keep the promises I make ( looking at the crew, including, Jack, Liz and Barbossa)
Barbossa: how are you planning to do that son

Will (takes out his knife) I am going to stab the heart of Davy Jones

Elizabeth: NO, why

Jack: you know if you do that mate you will die and become th enew captain of the flying dutchman, and become all fishy and ewwy gooiny with ink

Will looks at Jack and gives a grin laughs slightly and says who cares Jack because

I am William Turner ... Savvy

Everyone is silent, and has a look of discust on their faces

Elizabeth, Jack and Barbossa look at each other then look at will

Jack: sorry mate, that line just dosent work for you

Liz: hes right, that was bloody awfull
Please, proceed with the satbbing and the act of bravery, while we stand here and watch, please hurry, Jack and I have soeme busisness to attend to

jack: looks at Liz, grins and walks up to Will and says with a huge smile Now this is how it shoud sound I am Captain Jack Sparrow .. Savvy and I get the girl

Elizabeth: you sure do, if that bloody eunich ever stabs the heart, forget it ( takes Jack by the hand) I cant wait and longer Will watches in horror as Liz pulls Jack into the Captain Cabin

Jack: hope you enjoy your new life FISH FACE

Crew begins to laugh out loud Will stabs the heart while crying

yes! yes! yes! Yes! Yeeeeessssss!

t_pg, interesting... yes

shannstar79
Thaks for showin me luv girls smile
I just thought that would be a fun scenesmile Happy Dance

tee_pirategirl
you bet it would I can imagine johnny and keira and orlando actually acting it out.hmmmmmmmmph if there is such a scene in there*not likely* it'll hit the trillion mark FOR SURE

JaehSkywalker
I could too....

big grin happy

i can't imagine will looking like a fish face... hmm..

Chiki Mina
I call beckett bucket head. he looks like one come to think of it...

pirate_1987
Barbossa: Let's go hurry we don't have that much time
Gibbs: But we do not have a ship?
Barbossa: Don't worry about that we are first going to Turtoga to steal a ship.
Will: Steal?
Barbossa: Pirates William

katelovespirate
Beckett: So I've heard you had some fun with Jack Sparrow.

Elizabeth: Captain Jack Sparrow. And it wasn't personal. It was business.

Beckett: Ah, really? (pulls out piece of paper) Then I suppose this email you wrote him meant nothing. (begins reading)

Captain Jack,
You will never understand how it tortured my soul to leave you on the ship. It was as if I had followed Jones and cut out my own heart. One taste wasn't enough. I've still got the whelp to manage, so kidnap me and I'll pretend to be angry, and then we can go off somewhere and finish that kiss. Savvy?

Elizabeth: (blushing) where did you get that?

Beckett: Jack posted it on KMC.

Elizabeth: That bastard!

Beckett: Don't get him wrong. He was just trying to give the J/L shippers hope.

mss_mira
LMAO Ha ha ha! ur my new hero! laughing big grin Happy Dance

Swann&Sparrow
Elizabeth is leaning over the railing, contemplating what her future would be like with Will leaving her to stab Jones' heart. Jack comes up behind her, very close, he leans over her shoulder and whispers in her ear.

Jack: "Lizzie, where did that compass really point to?"

Elizabeth pauses before leaning slightly back into Jack's arms.

Elizabeth: "It pointed to the sea, the horizon...to you..."

Jack: "...Ah..."

Jack backs away, heading towards the rudder. He claspes it and begins to pretend to steer. His eyes are wide and his back is turned to Elizabeth.

Jack: "Well...Where does it point to now...?"

Elizabeth takes out Jack's compass and watches it swing back and forth from the horizon to Jack.

Elizabeth: "Not quiet sure..."

Jack slaunters towards her from the rudder and holds her close. Taking awhile to search her eyes, he reaches to her hands which are still holding the compass, and he closes it shut. Smiling he takes it and flings it to the sea.

Jack: "We'll choose what we want from now on..."

Elizabeth looks quizically at Jack.

Jack: "Pirate..."

Elizabeth smiles as she joins Jack at the railing. The screen fades to black.

That's my version of a {not exactly} perfect ending. I know there's no kissing or intense passion or anything adult like that. But I think that the compass was sort of screwing alot of things up, not exactly screwing things up but not letting people sort out their feelings. I know it's stupid and going against alot of our theories with the compass, but it doesn't mean that the compass didn't point to Lizzie or Jack.

It just means that, I KNOW LIZZIE LOVES JACK AND VISE VERSA, Elizabeth and Jack both need things outside of love. Like adventure and freedom, the wind in their sails.

I think that would be a nice ending for the wonderful Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Swann&Sparrow
Wow, I always scare people away. Wah, wah, wah.

Seriously, alot of my posts are the last ones of some threads. Lol, so lonely.

mss_mira
lol u dont scare ppl away... i thought it was a good ending and i can jst imagine the jaw dropping look on all the j/w shippers face when the movie ends, i would come screaming hysterically out of the theater happy w/ joy, but im not much of a cliff hanger person, not that it is exactly... i jst need... closure. lol i dont know if that makes and sense? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by katelovespirate

Beckett: Ah, really? (pulls out piece of paper) Then I suppose this email you wrote him meant nothing. (begins reading)

Captain Jack,
You will never understand how it tortured my soul to leave you on the ship. It was as if I had followed Jones and cut out my own heart. One taste wasn't enough. I've still got the whelp to manage, so kidnap me and I'll pretend to be angry, and then we can go off somewhere and finish that kiss. Savvy?

cool.... cool

Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Elizabeth is leaning over the railing, contemplating what her future would be like with Will leaving her to stab Jones' heart. Jack comes up behind her, very close, he leans over her shoulder and whispers in her ear.

Jack: "Lizzie, where did that compass really point to?"

Elizabeth pauses before leaning slightly back into Jack's arms.

Elizabeth: "It pointed to the sea, the horizon...to you..."

Jack: "...Ah..."

Jack backs away, heading towards the rudder. He claspes it and begins to pretend to steer. His eyes are wide and his back is turned to Elizabeth.

Jack: "Well...Where does it point to now...?"

Elizabeth takes out Jack's compass and watches it swing back and forth from the horizon to Jack.

Elizabeth: "Not quiet sure..."

Jack slaunters towards her from the rudder and holds her close. Taking awhile to search her eyes, he reaches to her hands which are still holding the compass, and he closes it shut. Smiling he takes it and flings it to the sea.

Jack: "We'll choose what we want from now on..."

Elizabeth looks quizically at Jack.

Jack: "Pirate..."

Elizabeth smiles as she joins Jack at the railing. The screen fades to black.

That's my version of a {not exactly} perfect ending. I know there's no kissing or intense passion or anything adult like that. But I think that the compass was sort of screwing alot of things up, not exactly screwing things up but not letting people sort out their feelings. I know it's stupid and going against alot of our theories with the compass, but it doesn't mean that the compass didn't point to Lizzie or Jack.

It just means that, I KNOW LIZZIE LOVES JACK AND VISE VERSA, Elizabeth and Jack both need things outside of love. Like adventure and freedom, the wind in their sails.

I think that would be a nice ending for the wonderful Pirates Of The Caribbean.

you're good. shifty

niccccccce...

LovelyOne
"Tia do you want a CRAB stick to go with those fries?"

...........................winkstick out tongue

shannstar79
Originally posted by LovelyOne
"Tia do you want a CRAB stick to go with those fries?"

...........................winkstick out tongue laughing laughing laughing

LovelyOne
I'm actually trying to hint something here involving tia laughing out loud

shannstar79
like what
do tell dearie smile

LovelyOne
EDIT - I'll PM it to yaz instead.

lovethemtigers

Captain Jack,

smile Kate...I love this post. It made me smile. It reminded me of the days when we were one big happy family...before any of those W/E shippers came aboard and tried to over-throw us....before all the spoilers began to surface...back when chatting about DMC/AWE was peaceful, serene and happy......

I don't post here much anymore...this is the first time I've been on in like three days....too much animosity...too much reality...too much W/E....I just watch youtube vidoes and think about AWE and DMC and Jack and LIz...and how it should be and not what it will be.....I think I'm going to cry... sad

LovelyOne
sorry sad^^ but it wasnt me who spread those spolers it was dear old kate^^ laughing out loud

LovelyOne
who said W/E actually end up together??

they dont....not in the salmon revision anyway confused

I still have faith in J/E ending...or a hint of it at the end of AWE for a 4th movie in which Will the whelp wont be there...Keira probably will.

the main reason I have faith in a J/E ending is everything I have learned in film studies when applied to DMC and the spoilers of AWE.. suggest that it will...or that it should end that way.

I'm not talking about deeper meaning in the mise en scene..I'm talking about basic Narrative rules..if they end up how they were at the start of movie 1?? Then it would probably be the stupidest way to end the story unless there was a hint of J/E..or if thats nt the end of the story..and movie 4 is the J/E deal..for it to work as a narrative..they would have to be at odds with one another to start with.

Or I ay be totally wrong and I'm willing to be eating crow if I am

also the damn curiosity scene has been deleted off youtube I think sad

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by LovelyOne
sorry sad^^ but it wasnt me who spread those spolers it was dear old kate^^ laughing out loud

Not blaming anyone..we've all been guilty of talking about rumors...I just mean before all that...and what do you mean by Salmon revision...PM me please..I want to know what you are talking about...I don't know how AWE is going to end....but since now the rumors are that Orlando is going to return for the other Pirate movies...what does that mean? Do you think they are just saying that? PM me LovelyOne I want to know what you know....

LovelyOne
What rumor is that about Orlando?

where did you hear that? on here?.

In the salmon revision script Will dies and never returns to Elizabeth..but its not the final version BTW

also its a certainty that Will stabs the heart..so if he does return for 4 he'll return as fish face..(possibly an enemy?)

johnnyforever
Jack: "Hmm? Wonder how I'd look without me dreadlocks?" *starts undoing dreadlocks*

tee_pirategirl
lol..I wonder how jack would be without his dreadlocks sometimes as well. great line

Mistypirate
If he comes out w/out dreadlocks I would like to see him like this.

shannstar79
Originally posted by Mistypirate
If he comes out w/out dreadlocks I would like to see him like this.

GRRRRRRR
that is freekin HOT drool drooling

Ericadawn
Aww, I think Calypso might not appreciate crab food. I'm hoping to see James happy even if that means taking Will's place as Captain of the Flying Dutchman, but I guess I'm a bit confused again. I thought Jones was calamari as punishment for what he did to Calypso?

pirate_1987
Jack: I can't belive you came and saved me
Elizabeth: I killed you it is the least I can do
Jack: You still the pirate that killed me.
Elizabeth: I said I was sorry!
Jack: No you said you were not sorry.

Elizabeth: I am sorry.
Jack: I forgive you
they kiss

johnnyforever
Originally posted by shannstar79
GRRRRRRR
that is freekin HOT drool drooling yes

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by pirate_1987
Jack: I can't belive you came and saved me
Elizabeth: I killed you it is the least I can do
Jack: You still the pirate that killed me.
Elizabeth: I said I was sorry!
Jack: No you said you were not sorry.

Elizabeth: I am sorry.
Jack: I forgive you
they kiss
Why couldn't the movie just be like that? everone should forgive eachother meaning jack forgiving liz for killing him, will forgiving liz for not loving him 'nymore an liz forgiving herself for feeling the way she does..so basicly everyone should forgive lizzie and just let her an jack be

katelovespirate
lovethemtigers, cheer up!!!!! sniff sniff. dont leave us alone here. we need you.

i am dreadfully sorry for spreading rumors. but i have since been in touch with the person who actually came up with those ending rumors--- and they were a theory, not facts.

i havent read the script, but what that girl told me was that she put that theory together based on various spoilers she had heard, but she didn't know anything for sure. know what i mean?

i know, liz and jack just need to kiss and make up.

tee_pirategirl
yeah they just need to kiss and MAKOUT the whole movie and I'll be fine wiff it big grin now wouldn't that be a great movie? I'd watch it 30 times and never get tired

Chiki Mina
I gaurantee it will sink Titanic...again lol
The Pearl vs. Titanic
Jack vs. Jack
wink

tee_pirategirl
oooooh BTW ted talked about how "wouldn't it be great to know who would win in a battle between the dutchman and the pearl? well that's something for AWE" some I guess we can expect
The pearl Vs. The Dutchman- BOTH OF THEM Vs. Titanic(whose sinking now huh Titanic?)
capt'n Jack Vs. plane ol' Jack (who would win in a sword fight huh?)

Chiki Mina
pshh I could beat plane ol' Jack lol. Im probably the only chiki in this universe who doesnt like titanic. It took me a week to finnish watching that movie.

tee_pirategirl
I like it, it used to be on eof my fave movies but ever since CAPTAIN jack sparrow came to portroyal in a sinking ship whenever anyone mentions that other jack I'm like "jack WHO?"

Chiki Mina
lol all the girls like titanic

tee_pirategirl
yeah most ppl like it more than POTC don't know why I like POTC more..maybe it's cause of jack(sparrow I mean..sorry CAPTAIN) or maybe it's cause it's a downright better movie but seriousely: I used to think leo de caprio was gorgeouse in that movie..but right now I can't even remember the Titanic jack's last name...that's odd

Chiki Mina
uh...Im glad I dont remember the movie at all lol.

I like POTC bc its one hell of a movie, with the best actors, director, and producer-AND WRITERS!

tee_pirategirl
agreed

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
yeah most ppl like it more than POTC don't know why I like POTC more..maybe it's cause of jack(sparrow I mean..sorry CAPTAIN) or maybe it's cause it's a downright better movie but seriousely: I used to think leo de caprio was gorgeouse in that movie..but right now I can't even remember the Titanic jack's last name...that's odd

it started witha D...i'm almost positive...lol-well i can't remember either, if you talk about a boat and jack i'll always think about sparrow WAY before the titanic jack

Chiki Mina
Just the word "pirates" I get all excited too excited lol

tee_pirategirl
I even get excited when someone says anything about a black pearl! seriousely! my mom was saying that maybe they could buy me a necklace this year for my bday with somekind of a preciouse stone on it or somethin. and she asked what I wanted I didn't even have to think ofcourse I said I wanted a black pearl big grin she said she'll think about it. I'm even naming my horses baby(which is black) "black pearl"...I'm obssesed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.