Joker vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
So...

Reed was f*cking around again with dimensions and whatnot, and wound up with him, Ben, Sue and Johnny stuck in Gotham. They joined forces with Batman, and began to lay waste to his enemies. Joker believed that Batman had found new best friends, and Joker didn't matter anymore.

(I consider this a very plausible scenario)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/180px-Fantastic_four2.jpg

vs.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/180px-MikeDeodatoJoker-1.jpg

1. Joker gets a month and a half to prep. He basically lays a trap/ambush or whatever for the FF. He's allowed henchmen and such, as well as Harley Quin

2. If thats not enough/ too much, how much prep would be ideal for Joker to take them down?

Ultraman Baltan
Joker pwns!

Tron
Sue puts him in a bubble, and hauls him to jail.

Badabing
Joker would lose but he would have some entertaining surprises for the heroes.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tron
Sue puts him in a bubble, and hauls him to jail.

I doubt it.

The thing about the Joker, is that he's capable of winning fights simply by putting everybody else on edge through his insanity and complete unpredictability. Though yes, Sue would be his biggest challenge.

h1a8
Joker could just set his traps and then leave the vicinity (maybe to another country). Thus how can Sue or anybody effect him. They must survive his traps first

lando005
if people would stop clowning around with joker ( no pun intended) then bats should have taken care of him long ago i just dont see him as much of a threat

h1a8
Originally posted by lando005
if people would stop clowning around with joker ( no pun intended) then bats should have taken care of him long ago i just dont see him as much of a threat

good point
but I don't see FF avoiding his traps like Batman does
Reed Richards is only tech smart and not cunning ninja smart

lando005
Originally posted by h1a8
good point
but I don't see FF avoiding his traps like Batman does
Reed Richards is only tech smart and not cunning ninja smart in all honesty sue could just throw a field around them and just go straight through any trap

h1a8
Originally posted by lando005
in all honesty sue could just throw a field around them and just go straight through any trap
He can set different traps for each member
Like a ambush gunfire or laser trap for sue
He can hide the trap anywhere she might go
and when she walks close enough

Bam Bam Bam

She's shot dead from behind

PRAYERRUN
Joker would give any hero problems. I mean dang, he gave Superman problems. lol

grey fox
They kill him easily.

Grimm22
Any member of the FF pwns him 100/10 no expression

Johnny burns his gasses, Sue can just put up a bubble, Reed is rips him in half while holding his breath, and Ben can hold his breath for over 8 minutes.

There honestly isnt anything Joker can do to the FF

golem370
Mr Fantastic is Smarter
Sue is more verstile
Thing is stronger
and Johnny can fly and use Fire

DarkCrawler
Joker loses.

He'd need something outside his usual resources to deal with FF.

Galan777
with a month and a half of prep Joker should take this, but not easily...

invisiblewoman
joker loses! batman and ff are way smarter than him even w/ a monthand a half prep!

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Joker loses.

He'd need something outside his usual resources to deal with FF.

Yeah like man-bat, Bane, Killer Croc, poison Ivy.......

SpunkySmurph

People seriously underestimate the Joker around here.
First off, this isn't a curbstomp for either side.
There are a wide range of people from whom he has earned respect. From Batman, to Lex Luthor, and so on.

Obviously he's not smarter then Reed. Thats obvious. And yes, Sue is his biggest issue. But don't think it will be so easy for the FF.

He is, however, much much more cunning then any member of the FF. And the Joker himself would put anyone of them on an edge.

Either the Thing and Human Torch go down first. Reed would stay in the game because of his near-indestructability and his versatality, and Sue because of her powers.

J's a criminal genius, the level of which has proven superior and been noted by many notable DC beings in the past.

Joker vs. Wonder Woman should be a curbstomp for WW. But he had prep, and that, combined with his insane, maniacal manner left WW defeated, and Joker laughing. He put her on an edge, played around with her, and then defeated her.

Given less then half this prep, and he could take out any one member of the FF. Give him a month and a half versus the entire team? Now that's a challenge

The Clown Prince of Crime 7/10

SpunkySmurph
bump

Juntai
Joker loses.

He'd need something outside his usual resources to deal with FF. What happens if he hits Reed with his flower and jokerizes him?

h1a8
Why is everyone assuming that Joker would fight them heads up.
I mean some of these posts are completely narrowminded.
He simply sets traps for them and leaves (no use staying around)

Bam Bam Bam

The stupidest thing to do is for Joker to actually face the FF heads up.
Wouldn't you all agree?

King_Mungi
Joker Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399116&highlight=joker+respect+thread

Joker actually has impressive prep feats, I'm still mulling over the site.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by h1a8
Why is everyone assuming that Joker would fight them heads up.
I mean some of these posts are completely narrowminded.
He simply sets traps for them and leaves (no use staying around)

Bam Bam Bam

The stupidest thing to do is for Joker to actually face the FF heads up.
Wouldn't you all agree?

It might be stupid, but I think the Joker would stick around anyways. Remember, he's doing this for personal reasons, so he'll like to see them suffer.

And you're right about Sue. If a gun comes up behind her , silently, and shoots her, it won't matter how big a bubble she can make.

And that's what all of Joker's tricks are like. Tricks. Wonder Woman was tricked into thinking a paralyzing-spray was a bomb, until it was too late. His flower squirts acid. He's always got more up his sleeve.

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Joker Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399116&highlight=joker+respect+thread

Joker actually has impressive prep feats, I'm still mulling over the site. Yeah, he's actually a badass.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah, he's actually a badass.

thumb up

lando005
his tricks may stall the ff but wont put any of them down he is nowher near doo or the mad thinker's level they have had far longer to prep and only come up with temp victories over the ff, his traps buy him an hour and 5 minutes top before the ff get him

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Joker actually has impressive prep feats, I'm still mulling over the site.

Yep. He has impressive feats.

But Reed's ability to accustomate to situations is even better. wink

And if Reed is Jokerized...Batman has to call JLA for help.

SpunkySmurph

And if Reed is Jokerized...Batman has to call JLA for help.

But batman won't be there Happy Dance

SpunkySmurph

Perhaps shifty evil face

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/09830_jokerchess3.jpg

'He has such a splendid brain; switching from one plan to another in the blink of an eye."

"As though he has harnessed chaos for his own control"

-Both Ra's al Ghul

SpunkySmurph
Just to start things up again... shifty

Joker 9/10

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
bump

SpunkySmurph
Perhaps I'll just think of interesting ways to bump this...

SpunkySmurph
anybody got any good ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.