$3500 By June to go to Europe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Damn, I have alot of saving to fdo, so i can go to france. I play for this program and If I play very good all around the year for soccer/football/futbol, I will play in Europe. Im pretty much glad I made it this far but hopefully, I make it and not save it all for nothing......or I make save some more moeny for something else shifty Until then, its whatever.

Barker
So?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
So? Then why do you come and post, idiot!

Barker
To ask why you think we/I care.

Moron.

JacopeX

Moron. Well im sure others dont care about you.

Douchebag.

Barker
That's nice. Not that you can actually know that, of course.

Have fun at Soccer Camp. no expression

JacopeX
That's nice. Not that you can actually know that, of course.

Have fun at Soccer Camp. no expression Its not a camp by the way.....

silver_tears

Moron.

I care about you doped

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
Its not a camp by the way.....
Well, it's obviously not a gathering for Elite Youth Soccer Players.
Originally posted by silver_tears
I care about you doped
love20

RedAlertv2
Damn, I have alot of saving to fdo, so i can go to france. I play for this program and If I play very good all around the year for soccer/football/futbol, I will play in Europe. Im pretty much glad I made it this far but hopefully, I make it and not save it all for nothing......or I make save some more moeny for something else shifty Until then, its whatever.

Going to Europe to play soccer: $3500

Still being a loser: Priceless

Shelbert Lemon
Damn, I have alot of saving to fdo, so i can go to france. I play for this program and If I play very good all around the year for soccer/football/futbol, I will play in Europe. Im pretty much glad I made it this far but hopefully, I make it and not save it all for nothing......or I make save some more moeny for something else shifty Until then, its whatever. that sounds like a great opportunity, good luck. happy

Pandemoniac

Sounds good, although indeed expensive. But the European competitions are a great opportunity to prove yourself anyhow. Good luck!

JacopeX
Thank you. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.