Super-skrull vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Super-Skrull vs Green Lantern. who wins?

outarddwarf
good fight!! Which green lantern??

PRAYERRUN
YES!!! FINALLY SOMEBODY NOTICED THIS FIGHT!!! LOL. oh and I guess we can go with Kyle Raynor

Galan777
Kyle should realistically take the majority, but its a good fight

PRAYERRUN
Ya know, I thought so too, but with all the power Super Skrull has...i don't know.....

Galan777
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ya know, I thought so too, but with all the power Super Skrull has...i don't know..... Sue's forcefields would be the biggest factor IMO

PRAYERRUN
remember the kind of power sue has...it's not just forcefields.

Sub_Mariner
Yes, plus Super-Skrull has the same powers but better.

Galan777
remember the kind of power sue has...it's not just forcefields. absolutely, but im just saying that her powers would be the biggest factor, but i still see Kyle taking the majority

Validus
This is a good fight? Maybe if you ignore all of Super Skrull's pre-Annihilation stuff I suppose.

golem370
Does he have her Invisibility?

doctorstrongbad
Super skrull has the powers of the fantastic four but stronger. He also has the experience using the powers. This would be a great battle to watch. I think Super skrull would pull out the victory.

Roldz
Good fight but id give the majority to Kyle... He'd probably have a dejavu cause id be quite similar to his fight w/ Major Force/Sinestro..

Validus
Originally posted by Roldz
Good fight but id give the majority to Kyle... He'd probably have a dejavu cause id be quite similar to his fight w/ Major Force/Sinestro..
Except Sinestro and Force are much more powerful.

SS only has the FF's power a little higher than their original levels.

Roldz
Sinestro yeah, Major Force maybe...
SS is far more a brutal fighter/does not hold back, I see Kyles resolve a little shaken on the first few minutes of the fight SS get the upper hand till Kyle turns it up a notch and TKO him.. Kinda similar to his fights against the 2 above... Dejavu..

Validus
Why would Kyle be shaken by Super Skrull in the first place? Sinestro is a top class GL. Major Force is usually beaten savagely by Kyle but even still is a Superman class threat. I don't see how SS compares to either.

Roldz
As i was sayin, SS is 1 of the greatest warrior of the Skrull Empire, as is Sinestro who used to be the best of the GL's tell Hal came in. Both have been bred/trained for war this is why i relate him with SS.. When on a fight ferocious/brutal/willing to kill, Kyle is not.. When fighting someone with that kind of Experience (SS) against Kyle who by nature born not a fighter, One born not a fighter is usually held back/overwhelmed by the sheer ferocity of a warrior.. I Know SS does not have what it takes to take Kyle down but still possesses power to knock him off a few loops.. just my 2 cents...

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Super skrull has the powers of the fantastic four but stronger. He also has the experience using the powers. This would be a great battle to watch. I think Super skrull would pull out the victory.

C'mon....!!! You gotta be kiddin! The Super-Skrull got his @$$ kicked by the grey Hulk.....the FREAKIN' GREY HULK!!!! stick out tongue

The poor guy wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against ANY Green Lantern muchless Kyle!!

Roldz
Klirt absorbs the heat of a star shifty ... bumppin, is all...

Kyle absorbs a singular blackhole shifty ... 2X the bump..

Scoobless
SS hypnotises Kyle into thinking he's a paraplegic lemming

no expression

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by golem370
Does he have her Invisibility?

The only power Super Skrull doesn't have is reed's brains. lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by I'm always right!
SS hypnotises Kyle into thinking he's a paraplegic lemming

no expression

I agree.

smile

PRAYERRUN
How exactly?

Roldz
By Making Kyle gaze into his pretty eye.... eek!

PRAYERRUN
Skrulls have a pretty eye? lol

Scoobless
How exactly?

Super Skrull has the power to hypnotise people just by looking at them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.