Oparating System Not Found

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I think my hardware is damaged.

I sometimes get a message, after a restart - ''Operating System Not Found'' and after few restarts and lots of foul language, it starts working again, like nothing happened.

Is there any other way to determine if my hardware is damaged, how do I do this, and is there an easier way of resolving the search for the operating system, apart from randomly restarting until it finds it?

Thank you!

bogen
ok firstly try you cables inside the computer, are they connected ok to the hard drive?
If thats ok, once you get it working try to find anything on your system regestry thats not yours, sus or you didn't download.
If you find nothing i recomend making a backup of all your files and putting them on a different computer, if the comp runs it's the hardware if not it's someting you have in your files, something you downloaded.

If its the first of the two take it to a store and get it fixed if it's the second of the two reinstall windows.

Raz
Your hard drive may be on the fritz.

I would backup any important data for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.