captain america & Batman vs Sabertooth & Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Sabertooth & Venom team up against Captain american & batman. Can bats and cap find a way to stop them?

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Sabertooth & Venom team up against Captain american & batman. Can bats and cap find a way to stop them?

team one

TricksterPriest

Not without prep. They get murdered in a straight fight.

bigbran
Batkick...

Jyppe
sonicksz!111111 :O

Alfheim
Give the guys some prep!!

jasonk3
Originally posted by bigbran
Batkick...

eek! laughing

No one can stop teh BATKICK !!!

Redatom65
cap and bat if they were to face those two individually they probaly would win. same case here. team 1

jinzin
OMG cap and bats get stomped like it's going out of style here.

Symmetric Chaos
Query:

What can Cap and Bats actually do to team 2?

jinzin
the best thing's they got going for them is batman's sonic frequency emitor and his mini flamethrower.. but I HIGHLY doubt that's enough to win here.

braz

Give Batman and Capt an hour of prep, and knowledge of who theyre going up against, then I could see them taking this. Bat & Cap 6/10

otherwise they get stomped and it wont be pretty.

Hercules
Do they get prep?, if not, as has been said they get stomped!

Soljer
The question wasn't 'who wins?' it was 'can Cap and Bats find a way to stop them?'

In which case, absolutely! shifty

masterbruce
If this is just a pure brawl, then Cap and Bats lose as they are physically outmatched

But in a comic, I can't see two of the greatest heroes losing to b-lister villains

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
The question wasn't 'who wins?' it was 'can Cap and Bats find a way to stop them?'

In which case, absolutely! shifty

If the plan invloves nudity or "sword chucks" no, just no. no expression

Sam Z
Sabertooth can kill team 1 by himself. So can Venom...

inamilist
Venom is now generally resistant to sonics and fire. Hell, the gargan one was hit by a tanker truck, which exploded nicely, and shrugged it off.

Hell, in Beyond, Gargan even killed spiderman and fought well against medusa...

Badabing
Bats and Cap lose in a random encounter. Their only chances are prep, a strategic retreat or maybe Batman calling in every Bat transport (Batmobile, Batplane, etc).

blind faith
Sabes and Venom FTW.

They only need a single punch to end the fight. And oh lord, when that one punch lands on them... whistle

inamilist
Originally posted by Badabing
Bats and Cap lose in a random encounter. Their only chances are prep, a strategic retreat or maybe Batman calling in every Bat transport (Batmobile, Batplane, etc).

Agreed

Bats has a lot of possible support and Cap is no slouch with the brains and tactics

I can certainly see them doing a hit and run sort of tactic and being really successful.

I guess a good question would be, could Cap hide/get away from Sabes or Venom?

Sam Z
Originally posted by inamilist
Agreed

Bats has a lot of possible support and Cap is no slouch with the brains and tactics

I can certainly see them doing a hit and run sort of tactic and being really successful.

I guess a good question would be, could Cap hide/get away from Sabes or Venom?

I guess he could, but what kind of fight would that be? confused

inamilist
Originally posted by Sam Z
I guess he could, but what kind of fight would that be? confused

thats a question for the writers and the people that deal with the economics of a fight

Cap and Batman are both intelligent enough to realize how little of a chance they stand in direct combat with either Venom or Sabrertooth individually, let alone as a team. It wouldn't be interesting to read or watch, it would be slow and trying for everyone involved, and I'm not even sure if it would pan out in the end for Bats/Cap.

Overall I'd say 6-7/10 for venom/tooth

Darth Martin
Without prep team 2 wins easily.

guy222
team two

Juk3n
No Prep?

Venom eats brains -

Prep and knowledge - Cap-Man 7/10

Eitherway Tooth isnt going down quickly by anymeans - 1 swipe in Bats face and its -mmkay thx buhbai!-

CQC is AmeriBat wants to avoid here - but the SabreToothom are fiercley quick n agile.

-2 cents-

carnage52
bat kick pwns all.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carnage52
bat kick pwns all.

Bat Kick pwns LOTS

Web-Swing Pwns more.

but i dont want to get into a debate over that ^_^ there are 4 types of people in the world

Bat Kick pwners
Web-Swing pwners
Healing Factor pwners and last but not least
Speed Force pwners.

2 of these on 1 team vs a team with non = Bad day at the office!

- i jest - but only a little.

Symbiotic
Originally posted by Juk3n
Bat Kick pwns LOTS

Web-Swing Pwns more.

but i dont want to get into a debate over that ^_^ there are 4 types of people in the world

Bat Kick pwners
Web-Swing pwners
Healing Factor pwners and last but not least
Speed Force pwners.

2 of these on 1 team vs a team with non = Bad day at the office!

- i jest - but only a little.

Lol, that's so true.

Team one has very little chance without prep, ie. 1/10. With prep, they can possibly break even. However, I hear bones being rended and skulls being crunched. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.