A Hulk "what if" question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Remember the movie Firefly? The stuff that was given to the people to make them more docile, but in some people it upgraded their "aggressor response" changing them into the Reavers...

Well...what would happen if Bruce Banner was exposed to that stuff?

NiņoAraņa
WW Hulkno expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Remember the movie Firefly? The stuff that was given to the people to make them more docile, but in some people it upgraded their "aggressor response" changing them into the Reavers...

Well...what would happen if Bruce Banner was exposed to that stuff?

Armaggedon due to ridiculous Hulk feats.

NiņoAraņa
i bumped the hell out of this

outarddwarf
Yep, you did. I think it would just let him be a little stronger when he changed or when it hit him he would turn to hulk and hit immune system would take care of it.

dominic/wolf
what if instead of the madder he gets the stronger what if everytime he came incontact with any force( kinetic, eletric.ect)
everything incresed size strenght speed iq

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
what if instead of the madder he gets the stronger what if everytime he came incontact with any force( kinetic, eletric.ect)
everything incresed size strenght speed iq

I made a thread for general what ifs.

Symmetric Chaos
edit

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Armaggedon due to ridiculous Hulk feats.

Isn't that basicaly the plot for WW Hulk? cool

Scoobless
The film was called Serenity ... stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
The film was called Serenity ... stick out tongue

Damn you, just about to say that. Firefly was the short lived series, Serenity was the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.