Superman vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
So guys who takes it, there are no civilians to worry about and theres lots of building for them to pummel each other with. So i ask again who takes it?

MattDay
Sentry get's his yellow ass handed to him

Supreme being
Superman for the win.

Big Sexy
Not this again.

V for Valentine
Bah
Sentry's appearances VS Superman (Same amount of appearances)
Sentry would win IMO.
Sure this has happened several times before though.

complexbrother
Sentry for the win.

Avalonofthewind
Supes uses T-vo to make Sentry see the Void.

Sentry cowers onto the floor seeing Void back.

Pwnage ensues.

Soleran
sissyfight

manorastroman
i'll reserve judgment until the next New Avengers...if sentry dominates blackbolt, i'll say he takes the majority.

DigiMark007
...somebody find the last time this was done...the new search is screwy and I'm lazy.

embarrasment

endrict
sentry wins

The Pict
Superman for the win here.

Milkie
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...somebody find the last time this was done...the new search is screwy and I'm lazy.

embarrasment

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400618&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

There was one in March but this one in April did better

Soljer
There is currently not enough information to accurate debate this fight; we do not currently have enough knowledge on the extent of the Sentry's power.

However, just because someone LACKS feats, doesn't mean that they automatically lose. It just means the battle in inconclusive. So far, we haven't seen Sentry UNABLE to do anything that Superman is ABLE to do. Give it some more time, and we'll have a firmer basis of Sentry's power, and we'll be able to accurately gauge this fight.

Till then? The answer is neither Superman due to showings, Sentry due to speculation, or a draw due to the lack of information.

Rather, it is entirely inconclusive, due to the lack of information. Bump this topic in a year, and it'll be on.

wink.

olympian
The man with the S.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
There is currently not enough information to accurate debate this fight; we do not currently have enough knowledge on the extent of the Sentry's power.

However, just because someone LACKS feats, doesn't mean that they automatically lose. It just means the battle in inconclusive. So far, we haven't seen Sentry UNABLE to do anything that Superman is ABLE to do. Give it some more time, and we'll have a firmer basis of Sentry's power, and we'll be able to accurately gauge this fight.

Till then? The answer is neither Superman due to showings, Sentry due to speculation, or a draw due to the lack of information.

Rather, it is entirely inconclusive, due to the lack of information. Bump this topic in a year, and it'll be on.

wink.

Finally, somebody who thinks.

Badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007

embarrasment
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t357570.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t400618.html

D-Block
Originally posted by Soljer

wink.

I agree I get tired of people saying someone loses because the other has more feats.

golem370
I am sorry but the way Sentry put down Terrax was more then just Terrax being a jobber even Morg had to fight Terrax a little before he beat Terrax.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
I am sorry but the way Sentry put down Terrax was more then just Terrax being a jobber even Morg had to fight Terrax a little before he beat Terrax.

Catching his axe and breaking is not enough in the feat department to make a good enough debate. Because boards dont hit back (from the late Bruce Lee)
Plus it was shown that he can be easily hurt physically. As from a strike
and from Hulk's bear hug.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Milkie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400618&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

There was one in March but this one in April did better

Use this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.