When I See _____, I Think of ____ Because.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
What's the first thing to come to your mind when you see someone's Screen Name?

Well here's where you get to let everybody know what your pitiful mind thinks.

Look at the person's Screen Name above and tell what comes to your mind and tell why it comes to your mind.

Is It Comprehensible.....

§P0oONY
When I See JesusIsAlive, I Think Of Jesus Being Alive Becasue It's What The Name Says.

InnerRise

§P0oONY
Originally posted by InnerRise
My screen name isn't Jesusisalive, so obsolete.

is it comprehensible.....

I only read the 1st line of your opening post. srug

~Da Moose~
When I See Spoony , I Think of cardigan sweaters Because....he reminds me of a middle aged British professor.

InnerRise
When I See Da Moose, I think of Chocolate Moose because I wish that my roommate and his friends would leave so that I can eat something sweet like chocolate moose.

§P0oONY
When I think of InnerRise, I think of Nothing becasue He's not enough of a major KMC character.

johnnyforever
When I see Sp0oOny, I think of Spooky because you know like for holloween everything is: BoOo0o!!! laughing out loud

Röland
When I see johnnyforever I think of Johnny Depp Fans.

InnerRise
When I see johnnyforever, I think of that ILOVEDANIEL girl who isn't with DANIEL anymore, because this screen name is also committed to someone who they can't have. wink

§P0oONY
When I see InnerRise I'll think of That post because It was actually quality.

johnnyforever

Röland
Originally posted by johnnyforever
eek how did you know that! eek!

Lucky guess? srugdoped

InnerRise
When I see Roland, I think of a smart guy with glasses with a pile of books in his arms that are dropping all over the hallway floor and kids walk by and kick them away and laugh because Roland just isn't cool..whatever that is.

johnnyforever
When I See Roland, I Think Of Roland Martin Because that's the only roland i know.

johnnyforever
When I See InnerRise, I Think, "What does that mean?" Because to me that doesn't make sense no expression

johnnyforever
When I See Da Moose, I Think That He Thinks He's Da Moose, Because That's What He's Saying He Is.

I Think...

InnerRise
When I see johnnyforever, I think "Wow, you can type", because she won't stop. wink (Maybe that should be your title instead of what you have already there)

lord xyz
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
When I See Spoony , I Think of cardigan sweaters Because....he reminds me of a middle aged British professor. Yes, because Vikings and Anglo-Saxons were excellent at making them?

When I see johnnyforever I think some little girl is staring at this attractive 30 year old man.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes, because Vikings and Anglo-Saxons were excellent at making them?

When I see johnnyforever I think some little girl is staring at this attractive 30 year old man.

not 30 year old man! he's a 43 year old man! he does look 30 though big grin

johnnyforever
When I see johnnyforever, I think "Wow, you can type", because she won't stop. wink (Maybe that should be your title instead of what you have already there)

Good idea!! *goes change title*

Itzak
When I see lord xyz I think of George Lucas making a spin-off of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars... Which then makes me think of How nice it would be to shoot myself when it's released

lord xyz
not 30 year old man! he's a 43 year old man! he does look 30 though big grin you didn't say what you think when you see lord xyz. herbcry

Originally posted by Itzak
When I see lord xyz I think of George Lucas making a spin-off of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars... Which then makes me think of How nice it would be to shoot myself when it's released Cool, i'll be there with the camera.

When I see Itzak I think of some German alien blowing up a german pub with some Irish people watching and laughing at the Germans.

johnnyforever
When I See Lord xyz, I Think He's a Girl, Because of all of the teddy bears he has! laughing

lord xyz
When I See Lord xyz, I Think He's a Girl, Because of all of the teddy bears he has! laughing sooty shall murder you for saying that. ermm

johnnyforever
Originally posted by lord xyz
sooty shall murder you for saying that. ermm no expression.... laughing out loud.... laughing.... hysterical
i'm sorry! it's just a funny!

Röland
When I see lord xyz I think of the end of the alphabet for obvious reasons.

johnnyforever

Slay
When I see Johnnyforever I think of Johnny Depp, because his face is right under it.

InnerRise
When I see Slay, I think of Slaying Dragons, Because of the upcoming Dragon Game for the PS3

~Da Moose~
When I See Lord xyz, I Think He's a Girl, Because of all of the teddy bears he has! laughing

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

~Da Moose~
When I see Slay , I think of Jesus, because Slay is so perfect.

Slay
When I see Da Moose, I think of mooses, obviously.
When I see Slay, I think of Slaying Dragons, Because of the upcoming Dragon Game for the PS3

That was far fetched. stick out tongue

Slay
When I see Slay , I think of Jesus, because Slay is so perfect.
True.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Slay
True. And that wasn't farfetched? glare

cry

Shelbert Lemon
when I see ~Da Moose~ I think of pinecones and camping, because Im sure camping with a moose would be fun. messed

~Da Moose~
When I see Shellie I think of comfort, because, since I've been here, her love has been a comfort to me. smile

Syren
When I see Shelbert Lemon I think of comfortable moments and security because she's the loveliest person I've met online and she always looks out for me love

Edit: Scott shock

Slay
When I see Syren I think of KMC User bars, because she makes KMC user bars 'n shit.

LethalFemme
When I see Slay I think of Dragons because you're supposed to slay them.

Slay
When I see lethal Femme, I think of Deadly Women, because... gahhh.

Originally posted by LethalFemme
When I see Slay I think of Dragons because you're supposed to slay them.
Original...

Shelbert Lemon
When I see Scott I think of hugs because he is the best little brother... bag

When I see Syren I think of a warm cup of cocoa with a bit of spice... because she is warm and has a bit of flare to her that Im drawn to.

Gawd forgive me, Im so cheesy today bag

When I see Shellie I think of comfort, because, since I've been here, her love has been a comfort to me. smile Originally posted by Syren
When I see Shelbert Lemon I think of comfortable moments and security because she's the loveliest person I've met online and she always looks out for me love

Edit: Scott shock Im so freaking emotional right now... Im gonna cry but its cuz that was just beautiful. I lover you both tons.

Slay
When I see Shelbert Lemon I realise I'm quite thirsty.

Does that count?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren

Edit: Scott shock

WOW.

Is now a good time to tell people we're the same person? eek!

~Da Moose~
When I see Syren I think of friendship, because she has always given it to me.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Slay
When I see Shelbert Lemon I realise I'm quite thirsty.

Does that count? lol too funny...

when I see Slay I think of an old friend, because you seem oddly familiar. erm

§P0oONY

What a woman you are moosey boy.

Slay
When I see Spooony I think of yoghurt, because you eat it with a spoon.

Impediment
When I see Slay, I think of metal music, because Slayer is a kickass band!

LethalFemme
when I see Impediment I think of BlackSunshine cause they sleep together.ermm

Impediment
When I see LethalFemme, I thing of whips and chains because she projects her kinky thoughts into my mind via telepathy.

~Da Moose~
When I think of LethalFemme, I think of everything a woman should be, because, she is....

Slay
When I see Da Moose, I think of coffee, because we share the same addiction.

BlackSunshine
When I see Slay I think of Slayer because...well that's just what I think of.

LethalFemme
when I see BlackSunshine I think of the moon because I can.selene

~Da Rev~
When i see whoever is above me, i think of what it would be like to sex them up real good.

Syren
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

When I see Syren I think of a warm cup of cocoa with a bit of spice... because she is warm and has a bit of flare to her that Im drawn to.

eyes I like that, it's really beautiful and descriptive blushing

cry hug

WOW.

Is now a good time to tell people we're the same person? eek!

No. Er dodgy

When I think of LethalFemme, I think of everything a woman should be, because, she is....

Oh, great. Thanks Moose, I feel like a pair of slippers and a pipe in the face of Femme's Amazonian win. Cheers, buddy.

Strangelove
When I see Syren, i think of the mythical beasts from the Odyssey. Not that I'm calling you a beast. Unless that turns you on lookaround

J-Beowulf
When I see pictures of Jesus I think about Halo because of the halo around his head...

Sad, I know. What can I say? I'm an addict!

InnerRise
When I see J-Beowulf, I think about someone who doesn't know how to follow instructions, because he didn't follow the instructions. no expression

Impediment
When I think of InnerRise, I think of comprehensibility, because of his catchphrase.

Mystique Lynx
When I see Impediment, I think of Capricornians, because he is one. confused

Impediment
When I see Mystique Lynx, I think of mystery, because I dont know what she looks like.

InnerRise
When I see Impediment, I think of sediment, because they sound the same and look similar on paper.

RZA
When I see Impediment I think of the Cowboys who are losing right now because he's from Texas stick out tongue

InnerRise
When I see RZA, I think of
a small little naked boy, because
that's what in his Avatar.

RZA
When I see InnerRise I always think of Halle Berry because he worships her...literally.

Mystique Lynx
When I see RZA, I think of trains, because the letters remind me of steel and railways.

InnerRise
When I see Mystique Lynx, I think of Mystique from X-Men, because the names are spelled the same.

Mystique Lynx
When I see InnerRise, I think of Massive Attack, because they have a song "Rising Son".

Strangelove
when I see Mystique Lynx, I'm not sure what the hell I'm thinking

Mystique Lynx
when I see Strangelove, I think of this guy with glasses and a cigarette, because I see him in his sig. confused

InnerRise
When I see Mystique Lynx, I think of the Wild Cat, because it has the same name minus the Mystique part.

Impediment
When I see InnerRise, I think of Halle Berry, because he likes her.

Mystique Lynx
when I see Impediment, I think of machines, because his title says "Biomechanical".

Roulette
When I see Mystique Lynx, I think of X-Men, because there is an X-Man called Mystique.

BlackSunshine
When I see Roulette it makes me think of a gun because of the game Russian Roulette.

Roulette
^-^ hehe

When I see BlackSunshine, I think of children, because she has a child big grin

Strangelove
When I see Roulette, I think of gambling, because of the gambling game called roulette big grin

BlackSunshine
When I see Strangelove I think of something strange because...well...he is wink

bogen
i Think of an impossiblilty

Mišt
When I see bogen I think of Chris Franklin no expression

Strangelove
When I see Mist I think of sex ermm no expression

Mišt
naughty

When I see Strangelove, I think of Strangeglove ermm

Roulette
When I see Mist, I think of crazy Aussies, because he is a crazy Aussie^-^

Mišt
When I see Roulette I think of my mum crazy

Strangelove
When I see mist I think of that terrible cop-out answer last time no expression

Mišt
When I see Strangelove I think of the $4 he owes me hmm

Roulette
When I see Mist, I think of babies, because he is my son^-^

Strangelove
When I see Roulette, I am remnided of all the pictures she's drawn and how she hasn't done one of me yet

Mišt

Roulette
Originally posted by Strangelove
When I see Roulette, I am remnided of all the pictures she's drawn and how she hasn't done one of me yet

laughing out loud you never asked me for one ^-^ haha...and I've currently got 2 people on my list to draw ^-^;

Strangelove
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud you never asked me for one ^-^ haha...and I've currently got 2 people on my list to draw ^-^; stick out tongue I jest

Roulette
Originally posted by Strangelove
stick out tongue I jest

Yay! ^-^

Strangelove

Mišt
kthunksherbtouched

You even got it in my own currencytouched

Strangelove

Mišt
Which is worth 7346x more than yours touched

Strangelove

Mišt
I spent it allherbcry

When I see Strangelove I think of bird flu happy

Roulette
When I see Mist, I think of bacon, because he is a piglet ^-^

Mišt
icon5_2

When I see Roulette I think of Hansel and Gretel, because she tries to fatten me up disgust

Roulette
laughing out loud

When I see Mist, I think of Adelaide, because he doesn't live in Melbourne....

why don't you live in Melbourne? o.o

Mišt
Because you live there disgust

Nah...I actually would be, but my mum moved here from Vic some time before I was born, she still has family over there happy

When I see Roulette I think of nerds playing Tekken nerd
big grin

Roulette
sad eveeeeeerybody huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts...soooomeeeetimes, eveeeeerrryboooddddy criiiiieeeees.........

my point is, don't be mean sad

shock Dude.....*thinks of what could have been* I could have been your mother! cry or your friend, I dunno o.o

laughing out loud shush! Tekken is farking awesome! ^-^

When I see Mist, I think of crazy hair, because he has crazy hair ^-^

Mišt
I was just playing herbcry
Well why dont you live in Adelaide then?nahuh

And I could have pushed you into some mud cry But now we'll never know weep

I was playing it at some arcade the other week and I got owned sadwalk Im just not nerdy enough nerd

When I see Roulette, I think of her crazy hair, because her sig has crazy hair too.

Roulette
Lies sad

Because, I have issues....nah, I dunno why sad

Mud is excellent...what have you done?? cry

Hehe, awww...it's okay^-^ it happens *pats* who was your character?

My sig is pretty, shush big grin

When I see Mist, I think of red things, because I think he's red.

Mišt
I never lie. nahuh
Ssh..its ok, you can say its boring, I wont tell anyone petpet

I have defiled the mud by pushing you into it cry

I think it was Jin...I dunno, is that his name? I havent played it in a while...but it picked him by itself, I wanted to be Yoshi sadwalk

When I see Roulette I think of Veralidaine, and when I see Veralidaine I think of lesbians happy

Roulette
Suuuuure buddy ^-^

laughing out loud I honestly wouldn't know...I've never been to Adelaide sad

glare I see how it is.

*nods* there's a Jin in Tekken ^-^ haha...aww, next time, next time...

laughing out loud when I see Mist, I think of birdies, because he has wings.

Mišt
Are you calling me a liar?shock

Never been....crazy....least I had the decency to visit Melbourne on multiple occasions weep

happy

Oh and that dude with the kicks...Hwoarang or something?eek! Second favourite characterdroolio

When I see Roulette I think of mud happy

Roulette
Why yes, yes I am ^-^

sad I can't help it....it just worked out that way.

*shakes fist*

Yup! ^^ that's his name *nods* he is cool bananas.

When I see Mist I think of chubby children, because he is a chubby child ^-^

Mišt
Well thenschmoll

Unwork it eek!

w00t Got the name right toomistboobs

When I see Roulette I think of big fat meanies disgust

Roulette
big grin

*tries to* I'm failing sad I need support & guidance.

I know eek! I'm so proud of you^^

When I see Mist, I think of randomness, because he is random ^-^

Mišt
disgust

Next time you go away, say 'I want to go to Adelaide eek!' then when your parents look at you funny and say 'But its boring there What the f**k?', you say 'But I owe this cool guy $4', then they'll let you come eek!.

Wait does that make me a nerd too? hmm

When I see Roulette I think of you owing me $4 happy

lord xyz
When I see Roulette I think Goddess. big grin

~Da Moose~
When I see Mist , I think of Christian Bale , because, well, the bastard looks alarmingly like him. eek!

Mišt
When I see Mist , I think of Christian Bale , because, well, the bastard looks alarmingly like him. eek!

Dude, didnt you know? I am him, I announced it yesterday. eek!

When I see Moose, I think of Moose pie, because Im sadistic like that.

Syren
When I see ~Da Moose~ I think he should get rid of those ~fairy wings~ around his name, because they look ghey stick out tongue

~Da Moose~

~Da Moose~
When I see ~Da Moose~ I think he should get rid of those ~fairy wings~ around his name, because they look ghey stick out tongue

Well hell Miss Pissy Pants, I can't go back to DA MOOSE, because it's been used. So, another suggestion? stick out tongue

Syren
Well hell Miss Pissy Pants, I can't go back to DA MOOSE, because it's been used. So, another suggestion? stick out tongue

CanadianMoose.

That was always my favourite stick out tongue

Roulette

Soleran

But is your Kung Fu strong enough?

Mišt
eek! Really?! That'll work?! *goes to find parents*

Hey, Tekken's not nerdy! It's beautiful ^-^

When I see Mist, I think of cheapness, because he's cheap ^-^

laughing out loud embarrasment

Of course it will work shifty

I didnt say Tekken was nerdy, just people who play it....namely you sly

When I see Roulette, I think 'Ouch, that hurt' sadwalk

~Da Moose~
CanadianMoose.

That was always my favourite stick out tongue

Meh..... confused that always sounded so gay to me......but....I'd still have to have the ~ or something around it.

How about just Moose? Or Moosey?

~Da Moose~
When I see Soleran I think of a used car salesman, and I don't know why..... confused wink

Mišt
Meh..... confused that always sounded so gay to me......but....I'd still have to have the ~ or something around it.

What about '~=<3<3=~' that suits you perfecteek!

~Da Moose~

Soleran
When I see Soleran I think of a used car salesman, and I don't know why..... confused wink

Well technically I drive a used car, so maybe thats where you draw that conclusion from?!?!?

When I see Moose, I think of a giant RACK, just call me crazy!

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Soleran
Well technically I drive a used car, so maybe thats where you draw that conclusion from?!?!?

When I see Moose, I think of a giant RACK, just call me crazy!

I think it's because I picture you sitting in a little office, with a single bare 40 watt bulb dangling from the ceiling, dressed in a loud polyester suit..... confused

Rack of....ribs? confused

Syren

How about you make yourself a living, breathing version of one of your Sexy Crime-Fighting Duo poses?

*MOOSEY*

Or however you do it? hmm

Mišt
When I think of Da Moose, I think of
http://www.ggbaloo.net/Gay%20Pride%2003/Gay_Pride%2003_080.JPG

Soleran
I think it's because I picture you sitting in a little office, with a single bare 40 watt bulb dangling from the ceiling, dressed in a loud polyester suit..... confused

Rack of....ribs? confused

Actually that makes me laugh as well!

Yeah a rack on ribs maybe but that doesn't sound as perv as I wanted to make it.

Syren

Roulette

LethalFemme
When I see Roulette I think of Dominique.stick out tongue

Mišt
Holy shit, I want his shoes droolio

I want his hairdroolio

nunt rly leftright

laughing out loud I doubt it

*narrows eyes* I'm not so certain that it'll work now...

sad you're mean.

When I see Mist, I think of nerds, because he calls me one sad

Why not?sad

But you like being called a nerdweep

When I see Roulette, I think of 'weep' cause she teases me..

When I see Roulette I think of Dominique.

When I see LethalFemme I think 'Where the hell have you been missy mad'

~Da Moose~
How about you make yourself a living, breathing version of one of your Sexy Crime-Fighting Duo poses?

*MOOSEY*

Or however you do it? hmm

Oooh...that's cool too. smile

LethalFemme

~Da Moose~

=Tired Hiker=
I was at a friends.lookaround

A friend with benefits? smokin'

Roulette

Mišt
I was at a friends.lookaround

You went to Irene's without me?icon5_2

When I see LethalFemme I think of a skanky whore weep

Because sad you used the shifty smiley..and the shifty smiley = trouble.

Do nawt sad

When I see Mist, I think of a monster, because he scares me cry

But I didnt mean trouble weep

Fine weep

When I see Roulette I think mhm

Roulette
sad R-really?

Yay! ^-^

When I see Mist, I think of chicken, because he lays eggies^-^

InnerRise
When I see Roulette, I think of taking chances, because I think there's a game named Roulette where you put all of your money to chance. (Or am I thinking of Slot Machine? shrug)

Mišt
sad R-really?

Yay! ^-^

When I see Mist, I think of chicken, because he lays eggies^-^

Yes reallyweep But you dont trust me...not the only one eithersadwalk

When I see Roulette I think of a machete crazy

=Tired Hiker=
When I see Roulette, I think of taking chances, because I think there's a game named Roulette where you put all of your money to chance. (Or am I thinking of Slot Machine? shrug)

When i see someone playing Roulette, I think of my state tax being paid. wink

=Tired Hiker=
. . . because . . . in Nevada there is no state tax because of the gaming. w00t

InnerRise
When I see Tired Hiker, I think of a man who looks beat down by life in big brown cowboy like attire, because the name sounds like someone who is Tired overall in life.

=Tired Hiker=
When I see Tired Hiker, I think of a man who looks beat down by life in big brown cowboy like attire, because the name sounds like someone who is Tired overall in life.

is it comprehensible..... That actually made me depressed. sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>