Want to hear about my weekend!? (Is it on to fight or not)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marth18
Friday: Saw flags of our fathers, what good movie...

Saturday: Nephews birthday party...my friend lives nextdoor to where the party was at which is my fathers house, anyways his friend likes my ex girlfriend, one of the reasons she broke up with me.

hes a emo loser that brings a hair straigtner to school.....seriously...he does.

He talks trash about me on myspace to his friends and just in general, so It was about time I shut him up, so I told him to come outside into the front yard...

Lol funny thing was i walked up to him and like was tapping his face with my hands and he pushes me hard so i just give to swings to the face and its over, i busted his lip and i think his nose was bleeding but w/e hes a stupid wuss...what i did was wrong? or right? or what...

oh yea on sunday i saw the heugh jackman movie, that magic one, you know...wolverine vs batman

FoxMeister
fasinating. wheelchair

§P0oONY
Didn't read w00t

Röland
You beat up an emo kid.

Awesome. no expression

Marth18
Yea, i had to do it, but this thread is to say if it was wrong or not

~Da Rev~

Terrorist
I read this much.
Originally posted by Marth18

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Terrorist
I read this much.
i didnt read this

KILLA420
Yea, i had to do it, but this thread is to say if it was wrong or not
BEATING UP EMO KIDS FOR PERSONAL GAIN IS ALWAYS RIGHT, EMOS ARE JUST WANNABE PUNKS.
PUNK ISNT A COSTUME ITS A WAY OF LIFE

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by KILLA420
BEATING UP EMO KIDS FOR PERSONAL GAIN IS ALWAYS RIGHT, EMOS ARE JUST WANNABE PUNKS.
PUNK ISNT A COSTUME ITS A WAY OF LIFE Whoa whoa. Settle down, tiger.

=Tired Hiker=

Saturday: Nephews birthday party...my friend lives nextdoor to where the party was at which is my fathers house, anyways his friend likes my ex girlfriend, one of the reasons she broke up with me.

hes a emo loser that brings a hair straigtner to school.....seriously...he does.

He talks trash about me on myspace to his friends and just in general, so It was about time I shut him up, so I told him to come outside into the front yard...

Lol funny thing was i walked up to him and like was tapping his face with my hands and he pushes me hard so i just give to swings to the face and its over, i busted his lip and i think his nose was bleeding but w/e hes a stupid wuss...what i did was wrong? or right? or what...

oh yea on sunday i saw the heugh jackman movie, that magic one, you know...wolverine vs batman

So how was the Hugh Jackman movie??? confused

Mr Parker
sounds like a blast of a time. big grin good choice seeing the prestige.that looks like a great movie and the best movie of the year. Happy Dance

Marth18
Prestige was a really good movie, you all shall go see it! NOW!

=Tired Hiker=
You guys wanna hear a little story about when my two housemates went to go see The Illusionist, thinking it was The Prestige? embarrasment

Marth18
HAHAHHAHAHA they fail

=Tired Hiker=
HAHAHHAHAHA they fail

Oh dude, it was sooooooo funny. Eric talked Ryan into seeing The Illusionist because it had Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman and was about magic and stuff, directed by the guy who did 'Momento', Ryan was like, "Oh, I loved Momento!"

Then, when they went to see The Illusionist, they showed a trailer for The Prestige. Ryan was like, "Why are they showing a preview for the movie we are about to see?"

Then they realized they were in the wrong movie and Ryan was like, "So basically we have know idea what this movie is about!" mad

Priceless!

Marth18
HAHHA was it good at least? the illusionist i mean

yea prestige rocked.....Wolverine vs batman....classic

=Tired Hiker=
Wolverine vs batman....classic

I never thought of it that way! laughing

Yeah, the ended up liking The Illusionist, but I hear Prestige is more entertaining.

Ultraman Baltan
Emos and Goths normally piss me off. I knew an emo who wasn't a bad guy. Looked creepy, but nice guy. This kid sounds like a typical idiot. He didn't think you would do anything, so he talked smack.

KILLA420
i hate it when they confuse punks for emos, punk isnt a costume it s a way of life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.