statesman vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
a lot of people think statseman is some kind of push over but he does have a lot of power so i want to get a general consensus on where everybody thinks he stands on the whole power tier

golem370
I don't know maybe between Wonder Man and Silver Surfer maybe

Milkie
Silver Surfer...

Um No

Maybe... Rouge... or something...

golem370
I said between Surfer and Wonder Man

Milkie
No

Between Wonder Man and Rouge

lando005
quit the petty squabbleing everyone is entitled to their own oppinion just say who you think he's on par with

Soljer
Statesman is NO WHERE in the friggin BALLPARK of the Surfer.

He isn't in the same league.

Statesman isn't even in the same ****ing SPORT!

If Surfer is like....PRIDE MMA, then Statesman is like...golf. Or intertube water polo.

Milkie
I just did

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS GUY OUT TO WHAT HE WILL NEVER BE

lando005
if someone says he's between surfer and wonderman that's their oppinion u said ur peice u think he's between wonderman and rogue right.... which version of rogue

Milkie
That person is wrong. Opinion or not.

THE WEAKEST

lando005
Originally posted by Milkie
That person is wrong. Opinion or not.

THE WEAKEST their oppinion neither you or i can say otherwise nobody's passing judgment here all anybody wants is an unbias oppiion

Milkie
Be Quiet

no expression

V for Valentine
Originally posted by lando005
their oppinion neither you or i can say otherwise nobody's passing judgment here all anybody wants is an unbias oppiion

Wait.. you expect that from Golem of all people? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Don't have a clue confused Nowhere near silver surfer though.

Rewmac
I think he is something like a Captain Marvel. Just much more weaker...

Milkie
He is a cheap poor man's shit creek wanna be

Look at his Costumes...

http://mysite.verizon.net/res71atq/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/statesman_eras.jpg

He wants be be everybody...

WTF is that on his head in the middle picture... Underwear?

What a jackass...

lando005
Be Quiet

no expression grow up not everybody's going to agree with you so dont get hissy if you dont get your way

Milkie
Originally posted by lando005
grow up not everybody's going to agree with you so dont get hissy if you dont get your way

I don't want everyone too agree with me

Just You

lando005
I don't want everyone too agree with me

Just You it doesnt matter to me either way i'm jsut getting everyone's oppinion you've already stated your so let it go already

Milkie
But I don't want to.

Darth Macabre
I'd put Statesmen right above Booster Gold...They both suck. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.