Dr.Strange vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Dr.Strange vs Darkseid

who wins?

They fight in Apokolips.

golem370
with Prep Dr Strange without Prep Darkseid

General Kon-El
why do you capitalize prep?

juggernaut66666
Darkseid has the ALE

long pig
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid has the ALE
He still has it? What's the story been with Darkseid lately? I haven't been keeping up with him.

Draco69
Neither has anyone else. It keeps getting delayed...it'll be out this week supposedly....

Board Walker
with or without prep, strange loses 10/10

long pig
Originally posted by Board Walker
with or without prep, strange loses 10/10 Due to the fact that no one is really sure which DS they saw win or lose a fight, it's hard for me to judge the figh correcly.

But, no way he gets a 10/10

great_dane
he does get a 10/10.

no matter dr. stranges abiliities, DS can go inot multi-dimensions and erase strange from in there. not only that, but DS has a little helping ability called immortality

thedude1948
Originally posted by great_dane
he does get a 10/10.

no matter dr. stranges abiliities, DS can go inot multi-dimensions and erase strange from in there. not only that, but DS has a little helping ability called immortality
Damn, you are right there is no way Strange can travel between different dimensions, and we all know Strange gets his ass kicked all the time by Immortal opponents....

great_dane
im just saying, Dr. strange wouldnt be able to do any of this while erased from existance

bigbran
im just saying, Dr. strange wouldnt be able to do any of this while erased from existance Isn't Strange like picked out, by Agamotto? Therefore he would be immune to the OE.

great_dane
the oe is a very powerfull attack that mostly destroys whoever it hits. but this is used to travel others to other parts of the universe. the oe doesn't erase beings from existance, he does. not only that, but DS can easily just manipulate him into a wooden cabinet or something.
im not undermining Dr. Strange, but DS is just too much for him. someone who has beaten thanos 3 times and withstood blasts from galactus can take Strange.

darthgoober
the oe is a very powerfull attack that mostly destroys whoever it hits. but this is used to travel others to other parts of the universe. the oe doesn't erase beings from existance, he does. not only that, but DS can easily just manipulate him into a wooden cabinet or something.
im not undermining Dr. Strange, but DS is just too much for him. someone who has beaten thanos 3 times and withstood blasts from galactus can take Strange.
Name the three times he has beaten Thanos.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Name the three times he has beaten Thanos. Or withstood BLASTS from Galactus.

Or did anything he said, in a CANON crossover.

great_dane
Heres the link for one of the times. ill look for the other two, hang on

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD2.html

bigbran

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD2.html Funny, how the guy basically ripped apart your proof, in your own link.

Plus, you can stop looking since you won't find it.

Find me a canon source.

darthgoober

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD2.html
Dude, they're talking about a fight from Wizard. That's not even a real battle. The only battle they ever had, was in Marvel vs DC, the result was inconclusive, AND it wasn't cannon in the first place.

bigbran
Dude, they're talking about a fight from Wizard. That's not even a real battle. The only battle they ever had, was in Marvel vs DC, the result was inconclusive, AND it wasn't cannon in the first place. I knew they had a battle that was without result. I knew (or thought) they had one battle.
Some of these damn liars actually fooled me until now, that Darkseid beat him once. (it was more than a couple people too) I was wondering where the hell they have seen this, and also what number so I could see it.
I guess there is a reason, I have never read that battle afterall, and never will.

Unless of course they have just thought about it, and used it as evidence...

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
I knew they had a battle that was without result. I knew (or thought) they had one battle.
Some of these damn liars actually fooled me until now, that Darkseid beat him once. (it was more than a couple people too) I was wondering where the hell they have seen this, and also what number so I could see it.
I guess there is a reason, I have never read that battle afterall, and never will.

Unless of course they have just thought about it, and used it as evidence...
Well to my knowledge, the ONLY fight they ever had was in DC vs Marvel, and that fight was interupted.

bigbran
Well to my knowledge, the ONLY fight they ever had was in DC vs Marvel, and that fight was interupted. I guess your knowledge on this is the same as mine, but still lower than Great Dane's...

great_dane
to my knowledge, thanos fell to his knees when hit with the oe before having the fight interupted. he was about to destroy him

great_dane
Ds would beat dr strange either way

darthgoober
I guess your knowledge on this is the same as mine, but still lower than Great Dane's...
Oh, I'm almost positive that's it. I keep track of company crossovers pretty closely, and I would have heard of(and went looking) for that issue.

bigbran
to my knowledge, thanos fell to his knees when hit with the oe before having the fight interupted. he was about to destroy him To your knowledge Flash beats Eternity....so I think I'm going to go and read the book instead.

great_dane
lol, omg. i was stating my opinoin there, and i said from the beginning that if they were to fight, the flash would lose to eternity, but people were saying how would the flash even beat him, and others were saying they couldn't. but the flash never ran faster than the speedforce because he was afraid of causing the universe to implode, so using logic, and seeing as how eternity is the universe, he would get sucked in. i even said it would be a kamikazi, no winner

darthgoober
to my knowledge, thanos fell to his knees when hit with the oe before having the fight interupted. he was about to destroy him
Well your knowledge is wrong. The two of them never even actually fought on panel. Thanos was on his knees becaue he got slashed by Wolverine(which is BS in and of itself). the closest thing to a fight you see, is at the beginning of the third book, when you see Thanos MATCHING the Omega effect with his own eye beams.

bigbran
lol, omg. i was stating my opinoin there, and i said from the beginning that if they were to fight, the flash would lose to eternity, but people were saying how would the flash even beat him, and others were saying they couldn't. but the flash never ran faster than the speedforce because he was afraid of causing the universe to implode, so using logic, and seeing as how eternity is the universe, he would get sucked in. i even said it would be a kamikazi, no winner No nothing Flash could do, COULD, WOULD, hurt Eternity! Eternity would, should, could, kill him.
Eternity would win 10000029493894853/10. (that is underating him)
What about Darkseid creating millions of Zooms to beat Galactus?

bigbran
Well your knowledge is wrong. The two of them never even actually fought on panel. Thanos was on his knees becaue he got slashed by Wolverine(which is BS in and of itself). the closest thing to a fight you see, is at the beginning of the third book, when you see Thanos MATCHING the Omega effect with his own eye beams. Thanos also was beating up a couple of people when this happened.

darthgoober
Thanos also was beating up a couple of people when this happened.
Well, actually at that point he had just knocked Lobo for a loop. But right after Wolverine slashed him, he was taking on Shazam, WW, and Green Lantern(Kyle).

bigbran
Well, actually at that point he had just knocked Lobo for a loop. But right after Wolverine slashed him, he was taking on Shazam, WW, and Green Lantern(Kyle). I meant after.
Wolverine came out of nowhere and slashed him when he was taking it to Lobo. (pis)
For some reason he wasn't even healed after the slash. (since Thanos has complete control of his molecular structure)
He was hurt with 3 huge slashes in his chest when he fought them too.

The whole idea of Wolverine even with Adamantium claws stabbing him, is pis anyway. I would like to ignore any showing by Wolverine and Thanos. Since even a cosmic being of high power can be jobbed to someone with lower than 1 ton strength,(or around there) hairy, and in any way pausable lower than Thanos, can cut him.
Non canon anyway.
This is just my rant on Wolverine/Thanos.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid has the ALE

h1a8
Anyone who can stop time at will can beat anyone (who isn't absolutely indestructible). This is the greatest weapon of all.

Strange wins 10/10

great_dane
no. he wouldnt be able to stop time if he's erased from existance.

h1a8
no. he wouldnt be able to stop time if he's erased from existance.

The OE is slow as shit
It travels in slow motion

Stranges has more than enough time to stop time
Plus to mention he has mystical auto shields

ExtraMision5555
and withstood blasts from galactus can take Strange.

im pertty sure thier are 0 cannon crossovers of Darkseid and Thanos fighting

not to mention Dr Strange shields have heald up against a blast from galactus

Juntai
Thanos also was beating up a couple of people when this happened. Actually, Thanos was struggling with CM and WW, while Darkseid was crushing Thor Surfer and others.

Juntai
Originally posted by h1a8
The OE is slow as shit
It travels in slow motion

Stranges has more than enough time to stop time
Plus to mention he has mystical auto shields Darkseid has control over time as well.
He can bend it, travel through it, move freely through it, etc.
He bent space/time around Ares who had the Godwave at the time and held him in place.
Time is not a limit to Darkseid.

h1a8
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid has control over time as well.
He can bend it, travel through it, move freely through it, etc.
He bent space/time around Ares who had the Godwave at the time and held him in place.
Time is not a limit to Darkseid.

He either did it with a plot device or his OE.
I doubt that Darkseid has control over time anywhere the degree that Strange does. He can't even stop time. Bending space time is nothing (especially to Strange)
Plus he never shows he can effect time. Never
I never seen him stop time
All I seen was him get his arse beat by DD and Superman and New Gods. There was no stopping time (or even manipulating it) in those instances.

Superherovandal
he stopped Ares powered by the Godwave in his tracks without the OE. And Ares without the Godwave would soundly beat Strange.

h1a8
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he stopped Ares powered by the Godwave in his tracks without the OE. And Ares without the Godwave would soundly beat Strange.

Doesn't mean he can stop time
Stopping time is greater than any form of tactic.

And don't you know that ABC logic is flawed.

Strange stops time at will and wins instantly
10/10

There is nothing DS can do if that happens

Soljer
Well...is this classic guardian of the multiverse level Strange, or recent "Ghost Rider can take me and I get hospitilized for a bullet" Strange?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.