God is a Player, Mary was a Cheater. JesusIsAlive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terrorist
We all know God had sex with Mary to create Jesus. Bible said the Holy Spirit was sent to Mary so she can concieve Jesus.(holyspirit = sperm) But before Mary had sex with God, Mary already have a boyfriend named Joseph. Then Joseph found out that Mary was cheating on him. Joseph left Mary. However God stepped in and told Joseph, "Take Mary as your wife." Since God doesnt want any relationship with Mary, God convinced Joseph to get back together with Mary.
Proven Facts: God stole Mary away from her boyfriend, Joseph. making God a player. Last time God had sex? 2006 and nine months years ago. Mary was technically a virgin because there were no physical penis that entered her vagina but, there was God's omnipotent dong up Mary's. so mary was physically a virgin but spiritually nonvirgin.

Terrorist
wtf this is suppose to be in RF

FoxMeister
it doesnt really deserve this website

§P0oONY
I'm not entirely sure why this was moved.... Probably just the name of the thread. The opening post itself is quite interesting to be honest.

Terrorist
im just clarifying the bible's rhetoric and put it in to laymans terms.

Kelly_LS
This is supposed to be in the religion forum; if even there. mullet

Terrorist
but storm moved it. no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Terrorist
but storm moved it. no expression

Ask Storm to move it back... And maybe to change the name to something a little more appropriate for the RF.

Kelly_LS
Lame.

debbiejo
JesusIsAlive.......hahahha

I think I'll post this thread in his pm box.......lol

Terrorist
yea ROLF

cain marko
hmm. i was wondering when the next pointless member was gonna start posting.

Terrorist
the point is to clarify the bible's Rhetoric so that everyone can understand.

~Da Rev~
I didn't lol doped

§P0oONY
Terrorist is just blatently a sock.

~Da Rev~

Naz
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I didn't lol doped

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Naz
She quoted me, these means we're married, yes?

Terrorist
yes. but your wife is cheating on you

Naz
She quoted me, these means we're married, yes?

I'm confused...

lord xyz
yea ROLF Rolf who?

~Da Rev~
yes. but your wife is cheating on you Who, me? doped

Terrorist
Originally posted by lord xyz
Rolf who?
oops its supose to be ROFL.

rolling on floor laffin

Who, me? doped
no the other other wife

~Da Rev~
oops its supose to be ROFL.

rolling on floor laffin

no the other other wife I dont have a wife, silly girl. doped

a1hsauce
erm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by a1hsauce
erm Huzzah on the sig and avy, by the way.

Terrorist
regardless what you say. i believe my theory

~Da Rev~
regardless what you say. i believe my theory Regardless what you say, god is false. doped

Terrorist
noice cumback and watzup with that smilee

~Da Rev~
noice cumback and watzup with that smilee I dont know what you are talking about doped

cain marko

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by cain marko
maybe both Are you coming on to me?

cain marko
Are you coming on to me?

do you want me to be coming on to you shifty

Terrorist
he is its obvious

RZA

Terrorist
I dont know what you are talking about doped doped

=Tired Hiker=
We all know God had sex with Mary to create Jesus. Bible said the Holy Spirit was sent to Mary so she can concieve Jesus.(holyspirit = sperm) But before Mary had sex with God, Mary already have a boyfriend named Joseph. Then Joseph found out that Mary was cheating on him. Joseph left Mary. However God stepped in and told Joseph, "Take Mary as your wife." Since God doesnt want any relationship with Mary, God convinced Joseph to get back together with Mary.
Proven Facts: God stole Mary away from her boyfriend, Joseph. making God a player. Last time God had sex? 2006 and nine months years ago. Mary was technically a virgin because there were no physical penis that entered her vagina but, there was God's omnipotent dong up Mary's. so mary was physically a virgin but spiritually nonvirgin.

Okay, that's great and all, but how do you explain Shmi Skywalker's situation? hmm

Terrorist
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, that's great and all, but how do you explain Shmi Skywalker's situation? hmm

first let me google the shmi skywalker
google didnt help no expression
i dont know. i have to rewatch phantom menace again

=Tired Hiker=
*lets google and waits* hmm

Terrorist
well i believe that shmi skywalker was killed and anakin took vengeance upon his mothers death. thats all i know

=Tired Hiker=
well i believe that shmi skywalker was killed and anakin took vengeance upon his mothers death. thats all i know

But how did she get preggers? Did Joseph two time Mary??? hmm

ADarksideJedi
Actly according to the bible she had not had intercourse with Joey at all.JM

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Actly according to the bible she had not had intercourse with Joey at all.JM

But what about Shmi?? confused

ADarksideJedi
Who is that?jmconfused

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Who is that?jmconfused

Shmi Skywalker, silly! stick out tongue Like Mary, she mysteriously got preggers, I just want to know how.

ADarksideJedi
I have no idea either.jmpuke

Terrorist
In the bible, it says that God. Go forth my minions and spread the word of God. We all know that Holy Spirit gives and creates life. Same thing with sperm. Holy Spirit is a metaphor for Sperm that creates life. Whenever the people worship God, the Holyspirit decends upon us thus creating life. which is why that Mary got pregnant by God through the Holy Spirit.

Terrorist
Shmi got pregnant by some human but unnamed character. lets just assume that

lord xyz
Your religion of orgasm has lowered your credibility and intelligence to a form lower than lord urizen.

Atlantis001
Nope, it is more than that. It is the principle that bring someone to enlightenment, and reveals divine knowledge, it is many other things. There is a lot of philosophy behind it, so it cannot be reduced to a simple metaphor.

FeceMan
Your religion of orgasm has lowered your credibility and intelligence to a form lower than lord urizen.
My fellow poster, you seem to be missing a lot of the humor as of late. I am of most certainty that this thread is merely a parody of Lord Urizen's idiocy.

debbiejo
Then why'd you post in it......You hate threads like this........why why did you do it......

Though it is quite an interesting metaphor

DigiMark007
Nah, the orgasm one was funny, but eventually this gets old.

Terrorist has a run-in or two with Mods already, and has been spamming up quite a few forums. Maybe it's unintentional, but when you were already told to stop making threads like this it becomes obvious that he's just doing it for needless attention or somesuch.

Fail. no expression

lord xyz
Originally posted by FeceMan
My fellow poster, you seem to be missing a lot of the humor as of late. I am of most certainty that this thread is merely a parody of Lord Urizen's idiocy. A parody of Lord Urizen's idiocy would be a thread entitled "Are atheists gay?" because all of Urizen's late threads have been about something being gay, maybe he fantasises about them and wants to be sure he if he's gay or not.

Terrorist
I made the thread because Lord Urizen pmed me and told me to do so.

edit:atleast few people believe my theories and it makes alot more sense than the bible's verses

DigiMark007
I made the thread because Lord Urizen pmed me and told me to do so.

...so you took that advice, but not anyone's advice in the OTF to stop making spam threads?

90% of the people I talk to about discipline issues finger-point as their main argument or defense. This thread here is obviously not as bad, and not a bannable offense (and it's not in my forum, thus not really my concern) but it's the same principle, just on a smaller scale.

FeceMan
Are atheists gay?

The world may never know.

Gregory
Only for you, babe.

(Why is this thread still open?)

FeceMan
The **** should I know?

See my thread about curbing retarded threads.

Storm
Minutes after this thread was created, I was on the verge of moving it to the OTF but I thought to wait and see. Vain hope...

Take the advice I gave you earlier to heart Terrorist.

bogen
dude you consistantly suck

silver_tears

As a catholic person this offends me. no expression

Gregory
As a Catholic person, what, exactly, were you expecting to see when you opened a thread entitled "God is a Player, Mary was a Cheater"?

I'm just glad it's in the forum where it belongs, now.

Mystique Lynx
I am just listening to Marilyn Manson.

God is a number you cannot count to
You are posthuman and hardwired
This isn't god, this isn't god
God is just a statistic

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by silver_tears
As a catholic person this offends me. no expression

Everything offends you Catholics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Terrorist
catholics are easily offended.

Lord Urizen

laughing laughing laughing laughing I know ! EVEN I HAVE TO ADMIT IT !

Okay, but come on now...sometimes I make pretty good threads ! I actually smart, but sometimes I like being stupid....

Terrorist is the MAN ! He is my PRODEGY !

Terrorist
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
laughing laughing laughing laughing I know ! EVEN I HAVE TO ADMIT IT ! Terrorist is the MAN ! He is my PRODEGY !

big grin Happy Dance this is why i win

Lord Urizen
big grin Happy Dance this is why i win

Terrorist...go forth and spread the word !

God promises you ETERNAL ORGASM ! droolio

The Holy Spirit is Sperm, which we are all filled with ! Jesus is a child of SPERM ! YOU ARE ALL HALF SPERM ! THEREFORE YOU ARE ALL HALF GOD !droolio

WE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST ! IN SPERM ! IN HOLY ORGASM ! droolio

BLESSED BE ! droolio

droolio

Terrorist
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Terrorist...go forth and spread the word !

God promises you ETERNAL ORGASM ! droolio

The Holy Spirit is Sperm, which we are all filled with ! Jesus is a child of SPERM ! YOU ARE ALL HALF SPERM ! THEREFORE YOU ARE ALL HALF GOD !droolio

WE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST ! IN SPERM ! IN HOLY ORGASM ! droolio

BLESSED BE ! droolio

droolio
Amen

Alliance
ARGH?

Council#13

What the f**k?

How... unamusing

Terrorist
I pray to God through this harsh times because In a Harsh Drought. I need a to have a ''Worship Service''

Myotismon

ugh i don't even believe in this, but your either ignorant or extremly stupid. Plus thats just ****ed up

Terrorist
Stfu Before I pimp-smite yo ass

Prabhodh
catholics are easily offended.

I'm catholic. I'm not easily offended. You fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.