Pirate Girl - Artwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
http://i14.tinypic.com/4g6b8np.jpg
Just drew this

Shad0w_Frost
not bad cool

Imperial Logic
Nice. Sorta kinda anime-ish.
We should have a thread dedicated to artwork. . .

sailorleo
if you hold on a tick im gonna put up a better one...i fixed her face, sorta

sailorleo
http://i14.tinypic.com/2vtcoyr.jpg
there

shannstar79
hey Sailor
Love IT big grin

sailorleo
thanks

LovelyOne
oh cool Sailorleo!! big grin great work..are you left hnded by any chance? big grin

sailorleo
yes actually

LovelyOne
AHA!!

I think the majority of Will/Norrie fans are left handed...just my guess though

sailorleo
ha ha lol....i guess....

LovelyOne
I'm guessing that because left handed people are artistic and they also tend to be sensitive people smile..and they like the more sensitve characters..

just a stupid guess though

sailorleo
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I'm guessing that because left handed people are artistic and they also tend to be sensitive people smile..and they like the more sensitve characters..

just a stupid guess though no, that's not a stupid guess. i find stuff like that fascinating, i thought you thought that i was left handed b/c the pirate girl had a hachet in her left hand...lol

sailorleo
*feels lonely*

Chiki Mina
i draw and im right handed..and im sensitive sad

sailorleo
well im slowly drawing interpretaions of you guys...the first one is Lovely One

sailorleo
well this is my intreptaion of LovelyOne:
http://i14.tinypic.com/33jp7ba.jpg

Chiki Mina
if you draw me i will look like something out the chain saw mascre.

sailorleo
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
if you draw me i will look like something out the chain saw mascre. maybe not lol! we'll see

Chiki Mina
masacre** is that spelled right. damn..i have typolexia lol

sailorleo
lol...i just call it finger dyslexia

Chiki Mina
lmao. I type too fast, I get overexcited when I type lol

sailorleo
yeah i do too

Chiki Mina
you know...jack davenport looks sort of like keanu reeves

sailorleo
uh...sure.....

Kelly_LS
Guess what? We have an artwork forum, and this was reported to be moved there. I'll give you guys a hint, there are other places to go other than this forum, even if you just have to click the back button to look around, you'll find out that pretty much everything has been done once (ex: An artwork forum) so this should go....THERE.

Imperial Logic
What alot of people don't seem to understand is that you can go to a forum not just for the subject, but for the people who usually lurk there.
It's easier than telling them all to go find you in an unfamiliar forum.

I would keep posting your art here, saliorleo. Many people wouldn't go looking for it elsewhere. . .

sailorleo
Originally posted by Imperial Logic
What alot of people don't seem to understand is that you can go to a forum not just for the subject, but for the people who usually lurk there.
It's easier than telling them all to go find you in an unfamiliar forum.

I would keep posting your art here, saliorleo. Many people wouldn't go looking for it elsewhere. . . yeah i will big grin and if they don't like it they can sod off...lol

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Guess what? We have an artwork forum, and this was reported to be moved there. I'll give you guys a hint, there are other places to go other than this forum, even if you just have to click the back button to look around, you'll find out that pretty much everything has been done once (ex: An artwork forum) so this should go....THERE.

Oh brother,let me leave it like this. I don't want to get myself in trouble w/ Rogue if I curse at her evil face .

By the way Sailor, you've got some talent girl. Like it big grin

sailorleo
thanks...lol

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by sailorleo
uh...sure.....

dont give sarcasm. just say yes or no lol

Chiki Mina

I can think of a place where u should go...

Ericadawn
I don't understand why artwork couldn't be posted here either. I thought the Artwork forum was for discussing professionals, which could totally include sailorleo at some point because she's awesome, but for now, I think POTC related amateur artwork should belong to the POTC forum.

Chiki Mina
affirmative.

sailorleo
new one...looks like it could be the daughter of jack sparrow...lol smile hope you like it

http://i12.tinypic.com/4d4rzo9.jpg

shannstar79
I love it!!!!

evilm0nki3
Oooo sailorleo you are very good! i draw anime-ish people like that too! (and im right handed!) i havent in a while though, ive been lazy big grin

sailorleo
thanks guys

PirateDiva
OOooo Nice Drawings Sailorleo!!! Love the Jack sparrow daughter!! she's Hot just like him!!

PirateDiva

NO!!! I'M staying Here!! So Get Over it!!!

sailorleo
yup, i rule! lol

Gravitation

But this is an PotC artwork thread. Totally different.

Mistypirate
wow your last pirate girl is so cute

sailorleo
thanks misty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.