Omega Red vs. Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
They start off 1/4 mile apart.

Both bloodlusted.

Draco69
Jubilee. The distance is far enough for her to nuke the Russian bastard. Bloodlusted Jubilee isn't all sparkly fireworks. Nope, she's in nuke-mode....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
Jubilee. The distance is far enough for her to nuke the Russian bastard. Bloodlusted Jubilee isn't all sparkly fireworks. Nope, she's in nuke-mode....

You're honestly, in all seriousness, exactly right.

Jubilee wins this.

grey fox
Must....resit...urge....to make.....hentai.....reference......

TENTACLES !!!!!

Too late. sad

TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!......

And so on....

Darth Macabre
Jubilee. The distance is far enough for her to nuke the Russian bastard. Bloodlusted Jubilee isn't all sparkly fireworks. Nope, she's in nuke-mode.... Agreed....Jubilee, at full potential/power, wins 10 out of 10.

endrict
WTF, when did jubilee be come powerful?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by endrict
WTF, when did jubilee be come powerful?

She always has been, only normally she doesn't go near her full power

jrodslam
Can someone post a pic of this bloodusted Jubilee? What kinda damage has this nuke done if shes ever done it?

Is it powerful enough to kill Red and prevent him from healing? Scans people. Scans.

endrict
She ain't cyke! if Wolverine has a hard freaking time killing him, there is no way in freaking hell she can kill Omega Red

endrict
she will get smoked.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by endrict
She ain't cyke! if Wolverine has a hard freaking time killing him, there is no way in freaking hell she can kill Omega Red

no expression

Bloodlusted Jubilee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine

Badabing
Originally posted by grey fox

TENTACLES !!!!!

Too late. sad

TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!! TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!TENTACLES !!!!!......

And so on....
I admire you for trying. laughing

jrodslam
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
no expression

Bloodlusted Jubilee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine

Do you have any scans of bloodlusted Jubilee?

endrict
Originally posted by grey fox

TESTICLES !!!!!

Too late. sad

TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!! TESTICLES !!!!!
And so on....

Brian Oswald
She did blow stuff up on a molecular level once, sorta of like Gambit.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Do you have any scans of bloodlusted Jubilee?

I honestly don't have scans, but Spunky is correct. Jubilee makes things explode on the sub-atomic level. Professor Xavier once stated that he was glad that she hasn't discovered her true power yet, for she would be EXTREMELY powerful, and he's not sure if she can handle that yet. I mean, the girl ALREADY SHATTERS steel.

I'm not even arguing killing Omega, but she can easily put him down with that kind of distance between them.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I honestly don't have scans, but Spunky is correct. Jubilee makes things explode on the sub-atomic level. Professor Xavier once stated that he was glad that she hasn't discovered her true power yet, for she would be EXTREMELY powerful, and he's not sure if she can handle that yet. I mean, the girl ALREADY SHATTERS steel.

I'm not even arguing killing Omega, but she can easily put him down with that kind of distance between them.

Would she be able shatter Reds Carbonadium? Has she EVER displayed part of her full potentnial? If she hasnt, how do we know what it is?

If scans arent provided by anyone, can we atleast get issue #'s. I was a fan of Jubilee back in the day and id like to see some of this.

Draco69
I would go to UncannyX-Men.net for issue numbers. They have a full bio of her.

jrodslam
I would go to UncannyX-Men.net for issue numbers. They have a full bio of her.

thanks. I looked through her page, but didnt see anything worth mentioning. At least nothing that would be possible of taking out Red.

ExodusCloak
I found this while I was sifting through comics for my Emma Frost Respect thread...it's not exactly Jubilee....but it gives you a taste of her powers...

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5802/hrxmen03617kt2.th.jpghttp://img524.imageshack.us/img524/186/hrxmen03618bd3.th.jpg

jrodslam
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I found this while I was sifting through comics for my Emma Frost Respect thread...it's not exactly Jubilee....but it gives you a taste of her powers...

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5802/hrxmen03617kt2.th.jpghttp://img524.imageshack.us/img524/186/hrxmen03618bd3.th.jpg

2 things.

1. Wasnt Jubilee's powers COMBINED with that guys?
2. That wouldnt take out Red.

ExodusCloak
2 things.

1. Wasnt Jubilee's powers COMBINED with that guys?
2. That wouldnt take out Red.

The guy is known as Synch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synch_(comics)

His ability allows him to synchronize his mutagenic aura, allowing him to duplicate mutant powers. Meaning he did it using her powers...because she has this whole moral thing and fear of using her powers to kill...so nope he didn't elevate her powers in anyway. In fact in Gen X he's never demonstrated anything of the sort...

As for your second bit...I know the art isn't anything to brag about...but Detonate Matter on a Sub Atomic Scale...why wouldn't that take out Red? Reds healing factor would be partly due to his genes....which are present in his cells...which are much, much larger then sub atomic particles....

Besides on KMC isn't a KO enough for a win...

jrodslam
As for your second bit...I know the art isn't anything to brag about...but Detonate Matter on a Sub Atomic Scale...why wouldn't that take out Red? Reds healing factor would be partly due to his genes....which are present in his cells...which are much, much larger then sub atomic particles....

Besides on KMC isn't a KO enough for a win...

When she detonates things on that scale, the whole object isnt gone or disentegrated. Reds skeleton is laced with Carbonadium. I just dont think Jubilee is capable to destroying that on a sub-atomic level. His outer parts possibly, but those in which would eventually grow back. It also appears that when she does this she has to direct her powers to the object person in fromt of her to be fully effective. Shed never get the opportunity to do so against Red.

She tried something like that against Mandarin and only was abe to knock him through a wall. The section of the house was damaged and Mandarins clothes were as well, but the armor he had underneath was undamaged.

If they start this fight 1/4 of a mile apart and she does something like that, i dont think it would have any effect on Omega Red at all.

ExodusCloak
When she detonates things on that scale, the whole object isnt gone or disentegrated. Reds skeleton is laced with Carbonadium. I just dont think Jubilee is capable to destroying that on a sub-atomic level. His outer parts possibly, but those in which would eventually grow back. It also appears that when she does this she has to direct her powers to the object person in fromt of her to be fully effective. Shed never get the opportunity to do so against Red.

She tried something like that against Mandarin and only was abe to knock him through a wall. The section of the house was damaged and Mandarins clothes were as well, but the armor he had underneath was undamaged.

If they start this fight 1/4 of a mile apart and she does something like that, i dont think it would have any effect on Omega Red at all.

Like I said whether or not the Carbodium remains is irrelevant..a KO is enough(How else do you think Wolvey loses on these forums)..even if he is only withered away to a skeleton(If it still in contact).

And they're standing 1/4 of a mile a part you're saying she won't be able to nuke the ground near him....?

As for the thing with Mandarin...it's not the same thing...Jubilee's intent was never to kill...Wolvey was in the room as well...with the Phalanx the motive to kill was made clear...(She manipulates her Fireworks psionically...so her state and frame of mind does effect her the intensity of her blasts)

An internal explosive reaction between Electrons, Protons and Neutrons should indeed reduce an object to nothing....however whether or not it does this is irrelevant a KO is enough for a win.

BTW At 1/4 of a mile apart she'd have enough time to send more then one nuke...and I believe she can make them homing bombs as well...by manipulating them psionically. Forgot to add that her body can re-absorb the "Fireworks"...so she won't get caught up in the explosion.

jrodslam
Like I said whether or not the Carbodium remains is irrelevant..a KO is enough(How else do you think Wolvey loses on these forums)..even if he is only withered away to a skeleton(If it still in contact).

And they're standing 1/4 of a mile a part you're saying she won't be able to nuke the ground near him....?

As for the thing with Mandarin...it's not the same thing...Jubilee's intent was never to kill...Wolvey was in the room as well...with the Phalanx the motive to kill was made clear...(She manipulates her Fireworks psionically...so her state and frame of mind does effect her the intensity of her blasts)

An internal explosive reaction between Electrons, Protons and Neutrons should indeed reduce an object to nothing....however whether or not it does this is irrelevant a KO is enough for a win.

BTW At 1/4 of a mile apart she'd have enough time to send more then one nuke...and I believe she can make them homing bombs as well...by manipulating them psionically.

I do agree that a ko would be considered a win. However, given the distanec between them i dont see it as a likely outcome.

If they are standing 1/4 a mile apart, how canshe nuke the ground near him? She wouldnt even know the area Reds in.

And back to the Mandarin issue, Wolvie was behind her and her focus of attack was infront of her which was Mandarin. Now it does apear that the blast she did was an area of effect type, but most of the damage was infront of her. Hell, even her own gear was damaged by it. True, her motive wasnt to kill, but she sure intended to do Mandarin some damage and the only thing that was damaged was his clothes.

Like i stated before, what would her homing boms be homing in on? She probably wouldnt be able to see Red from that far away. And les not forget that Red is highly trained in warlike combat, so its not like hes standing there and waiting for an attack. Hed use his superior combat tactics to try and sneak up on Jubilee possibly.

If she is capable of reducing his body save for skeleton to nothingness from 1/4 a mile away, ill consede she can defeat him by ko. I just dont see it happening.

Edit: In regards to your edit, true she can reabsorb her fireworks. HOWEVER she IS succeptable to the explosion that is created.

Double edit: Have to step out. Be back tomorrow. Nice debating though.

ExodusCloak
I do agree that a ko would be considered a win. However, given the distanec between them i dont see it as a likely outcome.

If they are standing 1/4 a mile apart, how canshe nuke the ground near him? She wouldnt even know the area Reds in.

And back to the Mandarin issue, Wolvie was behind her and her focus of attack was infront of her which was Mandarin. Now it does apear that the blast she did was an area of effect type, but most of the damage was infront of her. Hell, even her own gear was damaged by it. True, her motive wasnt to kill, but she sure intended to do Mandarin some damage and the only thing that was damaged was his clothes.

Like i stated before, what would her homing boms be homing in on? She probably wouldnt be able to see Red from that far away. And les not forget that Red is highly trained in warlike combat, so its not like hes standing there and waiting for an attack. Hed use his superior combat tactics to try and sneak up on Jubilee possibly.

If she is capable of reducing his body save for skeleton to nothingness from 1/4 a mile away, ill consede she can defeat him by ko. I just dont see it happening.

Edit: In regards to your edit, true she can reabsord her fireworks. HOWEVER she IS succeptable to the explosion that is created.

Okay lets get this scenario into play...it's an arena...that stretches 1/4 of a mile...combatants are placed on opposite ends....for Red to hurt her he'll need to come into visual range....and that's when she strikes...

You said he could sneak up on her...how? It's an just a bare arena...Woods, lakes etc...haven't been specified...so it won't come down to a Ninja win for Red.

As for the Madarin thing...she meant to deal damage but again she was not out for blood...she has this fear about killing....that's the reason why Emma had to use Synch instead to destroy the Phalanx. And as you can see the attack was a radial attack...so my point about Wolvey still holds...

As I said previously the scenario has not been specified...so I'm assuming the arena is just flat...therefore there is no way Red can sneak up on her without her seeing him....(Especially when she's alert).

As for the Firework thing hmm good point...however as soon as she see's him, she'll blow him up...a person walking on a barren field is quite noticeable...so a person walking on a barren arena should be too...

There's no way he can get close enough without being blown up...any hint of a moving figure on the horizon and he's gone...

You too...and catch you tommorrow...I got to go study for an MCQ anyway.... stick out tongue

BTW Just like to add that if the scenario is changed to something that allows for more camouflage and places to hide... then Omega Red should take it...because the match would turn out to be Cat and Mouse...

jrodslam
Okay lets get this scenario into play...it's an arena...that stretches 1/4 of a mile...combatants are placed on opposite ends....for Red to hurt her he'll need to come into visual range....and that's when she strikes...

You said he could sneak up on her...how? It's an just a bare arena...Woods, lakes etc...haven't been specified...so it won't come down to a Ninja win for Red.

As for the Madarin thing...she meant to deal damage but again she was not out for blood...she has this fear about killing....that's the reason why Emma had to use Synch instead to destroy the Phalanx. And as you can see the attack was a radial attack...so my point about Wolvey still holds...

As I said previously the scenario has not been specified...so I'm assuming the arena is just flat...therefore there is no way Red can sneak up on her without her seeing him....(Especially when she's alert).

As for the Firework thing hmm good point...however as soon as she see's him, she'll blow him up...a person walking on a barren field is quite noticeable...so a person walking on a barren arena should be too...

There's no way he can get close enough without being blown up...any hint of a moving figure on the horizon and he's gone...

You too...and catch you tommorrow...I got to go study for an MCQ anyway.... stick out tongue

BTW Just like to add that if the scenario is changed to something that allows for more camouflage and places to hide... then Omega Red should take it...because the match would turn out to be Cat and Mouse...

You have a good point. The battle specifics havent been established. If it is an open area, Red would have a super hard time trying to close the gap between them. If that is the case then i agree that Jubilee would take the majority.

Back to the Madarin thing. True she wasnt out for blood, but she was trying to hurt Mandarin or cause him some type of damage. She did neither. Thats the point i was trying to make. I know she couldnt go full fledge because of Wolvie in the room, but Mandarin wasnt hurt in the slightest.

The is something that ive always wondered about that type of attack from her. When she does something like that, is it the same power/affect through the whole area? Or is that type of attack from her more devastating the closer one gets to it. I ask that because if she does see Red from 600 ft away and does her aoe attack, would Red still get the full affects of the blast?

Either way, if its an open area like you stated i do think shed take the majority if not all. I guess we have to wait for the OP to state otherwise.

Grimm22
If writers didnt make such a joke of her character, Jubilee would actually be powerful and be taken seriously in comics rather than being known as Wolverine's annoying sidekick

jrodslam
Originally posted by Grimm22
If writers didnt make such a joke of her character, Jubilee would actually be powerful and be taken seriously in comics rather than being known as Wolverine's annoying sidekick

True indeed. The same could be said about alot of characters though.erm

ExodusCloak
You have a good point. The battle specifics havent been established. If it is an open area, Red would have a super hard time trying to close the gap between them. If that is the case then i agree that Jubilee would take the majority.

Back to the Madarin thing. True she wasnt out for blood, but she was trying to hurt Mandarin or cause him some type of damage. She did neither. Thats the point i was trying to make. I know she couldnt go full fledge because of Wolvie in the room, but Mandarin wasnt hurt in the slightest.

The is something that ive always wondered about that type of attack from her. When she does something like that, is it the same power/affect through the whole area? Or is that type of attack from her more devastating the closer one gets to it. I ask that because if she does see Red from 600 ft away and does her aoe attack, would Red still get the full affects of the blast?

Either way, if its an open area like you stated i do think shed take the majority if not all. I guess we have to wait for the OP to state otherwise.

I can agree with that stick out tongue

As for your question....well...they're just bombs that explode when mentally directed to do so the intensity of the attack should be the same...regardless of the distances...think of them as grenades...that explode...when told to...

Metalmanx
Err... 1/4 a mile isn't that long, fellas. It's only one lap on a regulation-sized track. erm

Just a heads up.

Jubilee for the win.

ThePittman
Well if you count in that she is breaking up the strong and weak nuclear force she could blow up anything including Omega Red.

jrodslam
Err... 1/4 a mile isn't that long, fellas. It's only one lap on a regulation-sized track. erm

Just a heads up.

Jubilee for the win.

1/4 a mile is 1,320 feet. Thats about the length of 5 football fields. It wouldbe pretty hard for her to pinpoint Omega Reds position because IF shes capable of seeing that far, he and everything else in the area(if they are in a city environment)would be the size of a dog.

Thus, that brings us back to where this fight takes place.

Metalmanx
1/4 a mile is 1,320 feet. Thats about the length of 5 football fields. It wouldbe pretty hard for her to pinpoint Omega Reds position because IF shes capable of seeing that far, he and everything else in the area(if they are in a city environment)would be the size of a dog.

Thus, that brings us back to where this fight takes place.

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/950-20/running-track.jpg

1,320 isn't that long in terms of sight though. She'd EASILY still be able to see him if there was nothing in her way.

Besides, why does she have to attack him from that distance. He'll be the one trying to close the distance betwee them. She just waits and detonates him when he's even halfway there.

Metalmanx
Also, what's to stop her from doing this to him?

jrodslam
http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/950-20/running-track.jpg

1,320 isn't that long in terms of sight though. She'd EASILY still be able to see him if there was nothing in her way.

Besides, why does she have to attack him from that distance. He'll be the one trying to close the distance betwee them. She just waits and detonates him when he's even halfway there.

1,320 is a pretty long distance in terms of sight. It would highly reduce her accuracy in attcks. Thats IF theres nothig in her way. Battle setting wasnt established.

Once again setting will play a huge part in the outcome of the battle. If they are in a city type of environment, Red can easily use his military tactics to ambush her. If its an open area, ive already coceded to the high possibility that shed take the majority.

jrodslam
Also, what's to stop her from doing this to him?

Umm. How far away was she from the target?

Metalmanx
Umm. How far away was she from the target?

Not sure. I saw this in another thread.

Sure looks like it hurts though.

jrodslam
Not sure. I saw this in another thread.

Sure looks like it hurts though.

It sure as hell does. But it also looks like it was at a pretty close distance.

What If...
There has been a scan of Jubilee going physco floating on these forums. Something about her parents killers let free supressed emotions which triggered her sparkly nukes.

And 1/4 of a mile is not far at all, they will easily be in sight to each other...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.