Would ancient Sith salute Palptine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Would past Sith Lords honor him.

darkjedi132
I do believe that ancient sith lords would honor paplatine, i mean destroying the jedi order just by seducing one jedi.

King Adas
The Ancients acknowledged his as an equal in Empire's End.

Prodigal Knight
Definately. He actually took full control of the galaxy unlike them.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by King Adas
The Ancients acknowledged his as an equal in Empire's End.

Yep smokin'

Kadesh
Well the ancients acknowledged vader by building a throne for him on korriban. Remember the ancient sith said to palpatine, "Vaders throne lies empty, have you come to take his place" maybe because vader was the sith,ari. destroying the sith and yet make them stronger

Ushgarak
If this is all going to be EU sources, I shall move it to the EU area...

Kadesh
hmm i think its a good idea since the ancient sith are from the EU

Alliance
Sith thumb down

Council#13
Yeah, he did what they couldn't. Didn't they put off trying until someone who actually had the power and skills to take over came along?

Captain REX
Emperor Palpatine was acknowledged by the Sith in Empire's End, yes.

It's Darth Krayt that they refuse to acknowledge.

Mider999
the sith as an empire where just to ununified to take over the galaxy i mean if they where unified they would be an almost unstoppable force as shown when the lords of the sith joined powers to defeat the jedi but then they broke the link and started losing, palpatine is a sith who stalemated yoda he has considerable power though i wont say he's as powerful as darth nihlus or ragnos but to tell the truth he relied more on his brains then his raw power, he fooled amidala into having him voted into chancellor he created an opposing thread to himself SUPPOSIDLY thus the emergancy requested that he as the highest leader should be given special emergancy powers with the powers he then created the clone army, he used this army to defeat the sepratists then in one swift blow he destroyed all the sepratists and any major opposition to his power, the jedi where then killed as revenge on the siths behalf and also to leave no threat to his power as well, also the fact that most planets didnt seem to have a very powerful army naboo for example, with this new clone army under his controll he could station them through out the entire galaxy and most of the planets armies would not be able to over come him, they couldnt the droids how much less the clones which are suppose to be supiriour. Like i said he relied mostly on his mind then his power, another example is the battle with mace windu if he had just killed mace i would think it would have driven anakin to kill him maybe maybe not but palpatine didnt wanna leave the change that anakin would kill him over mace windus death, and so he allowed mace windu to defeat him so that anakin would have to be the one to kill him thus sending him over the edge to the darkside, the last blow was the fact that palpatine told vader that he killed padame and so he didnt care about anything even if it was killing all the jedi or being a tyrant he just became palpatine's puppet.

Kadesh
no, there is no proof to assume that palpatine allowed himself and risked his life to be destroyed by mace just to drive anakin to the dark side, palpatine is not stupid.

That is speculation some people came up with

And why does bane, andeddu and nihilus refuse to acknoledge krayt? Sure he pissed bane off but nihilus and andeddu?

Kadesh
O ya and dont forget the ancient sith acknolwedged vader in EE, just read the part and korriban and you will agree

Darth Subjekt
what series was EE in and how did they acknowledge him? was it through the force, or did he meet up with them somehow?

Kadesh
SPOILER warning beware

EE is also known as Dark Empire III, it shows how palpatine really died this time. Ok so his clone body is dehydrating and he believed that the ancient sith on korriban could help him heal his body.

He goes to one of the tombs and the voice of the ancient sith said "Vaders throne lies empty, have you come to take his place?"

That meant they built a throne for him mainly because i believe he is the sith ari, and no it is unkown if vader ever met the ancient sith

Darth Subjekt
no i meant did Sidious ever meet any ancient sith like Ragnos, Traya, or Sadow, people like that. And what is the Sith'ari? Is that like the polar opposite of the Jedi's "Choosen One"?

Kadesh
no, palpatine met other ancient sith.. i dont know who.

And the sith'ari is s being which will destroy the sith yet make them even stronger, i believe vader was the one who did that. He destroyed palpatine and yet even after he die, dark side adepts and dark jedi started to rise, and 140 years later, the sith are wide spread like in the kotor era, no more rule of 2, Even in DE, palpatine became even stronger and he trained dark jedi to do his dirty work because he is lazy.(noticed when his commanders asked him to come down to byss, he refused and rambled at them insisting he does not want to go).Anyways vader seems to be both the chosen one and the sith'ari. All these events i mentioned happened because of vader. Had he not thrown palpatine down the shaft, alot of things will happen differently

Darth Subjekt
ok....ill have to read up on that more. Sounds like a fun story.

King Adas
Bane was most likely the Sith'ari. He killed the sith by:
1. Supplying Kaan with the ritual of the thought bomb so he could wipe them all out.
2. He completely destroyed the sith tradition and rebuilt it around himself.
And he made them stronger than ever before through their destruction by coming up with the rule of 2, which would inevitably ensure that the sith would one day rule the galaxy.

Mider999
go to wiki its been thought by some fans that palpatine did allow himself to be defeated by mace, mace windu has only been outspared by yoda and dooku yet yoda and palpatine where equals in fighting with there sabers and the force, why would palpatine lose to windu if he should be at least one league above him in power, and secondly if windu had been killed by palpatine, anakin would probably not trust him and thus destroy him, which was his first intention to have him arrested, yet when he had to make the decision of letting windu kill him and lose hope of saving pademe it made him kill windu thus making him a darksider.

RocasAtoll
Wiki ain't reliable. You have no evidence. Stop.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Mider999
go to wiki its been thought by some fans that palpatine did allow himself to be defeated by mace, mace windu has only been outspared by yoda and dooku yet yoda and palpatine where equals in fighting with there sabers and the force, why would palpatine lose to windu if he should be at least one league above him in power, and secondly if windu had been killed by palpatine, anakin would probably not trust him and thus destroy him, which was his first intention to have him arrested, yet when he had to make the decision of letting windu kill him and lose hope of saving pademe it made him kill windu thus making him a darksider. speculation, not real at all

Originally posted by King Adas
Bane was most likely the Sith'ari. He killed the sith by:
1. Supplying Kaan with the ritual of the thought bomb so he could wipe them all out.
2. He completely destroyed the sith tradition and rebuilt it around himself.
And he made them stronger than ever before through their destruction by coming up with the rule of 2, which would inevitably ensure that the sith would one day rule the galaxy.

No, It was kaan who did the thought bomb, not bane

As a already said, vader Made the sith even stronger after he killed palpatine, Palpatine rose back again, and this time he trains dark jedi,Then 140 years later because of vaders actions, the new sith order reforms which consists of many sith lords

Captain REX
Subjekt, most of those Sith did not exist at the time. It was just a collective of ancient Sith that he met with.

And the 'Wiki ain't reliable!' thing is a farce. It's pretty damned reliable. stick out tongue

Vader's actions did not strengthen the Sith...Palpatine still lost, and all his Dark Jedi were pretty damned wimpy!

Krayt's Sith Order has yet to show whether or not it is really all that powerful as a whole. Individually, Nihl has been the only one to show any real skill. The rest of the Sith that haven't been named are Bantha fodder.

Darth Subjekt
yea i know, thats why i was wondering if he connected to them through the force kinda like a Jedi ghost, or if he met up with them after he died...thats all.

Mider999
who says wiki aint reliable you cause of what sure seems reliable even knows that enter the matrix cheat codes mess up the game sometimes.

Kadesh
The sith were meant to die because that is the way of the force,

Mider999
obviously the sith will never truly die out because that would umbalance the force how can they say the force if balanced with only light maybe they ment by balancing the force is that the empire would die or lose its controll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.