I keep hearing about Palpatine's so-called "Force War" power he uses...Anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Force War meaning his ability to manipulate war using the Dark Side through deep meditation.

I've even heard about him using it in the wars he's won.

Blue_Hefner
You mean Battle Mediation? Well, it's not that great considering average people can use it.

King Adas
Actually, no.

'Battle Meditation, a rare ability usually only accessible to the most skilled and wizened Jedi Masters.' - SW Databank, Bastilla Shan.

Kadesh
well He used battle meditation in ROTJ, noticed how the rebel alliance managed to crack the empire after palpatine died?And before that it was a very tough fight?

Ushgarak
Err, no, but I did notice the complete opposite- that the Empire had already lost the battle before the Emperor died.

Something which people keep overlooking.

Mider999
well yoda is suppose to possess this isnt he

its suppose to make your enemes army feel hopeless in battle so that they will lose.

King Adas
Yes, Yoda possessed this too, as did Yaddle and Oppo Rancisis, and a few others in the PT times.

The most gifted users were Nomi Sunrider and Bastilla Shan.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Err, no, but I did notice the complete opposite- that the Empire had already lost the battle before the Emperor died.

Something which people keep overlooking.

You mean beside the fact that the Imperial Fleet was specifically ordered not to engage the Rebel Fleet? Perhaps that had some to do with you getting that impression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.