Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
i think this shouldh happen, and it should be directed by a better director than that dumb ass ronni u...i think it can actually have potential if wes craven directs it. I think that they are thinking about it, but they wont do it until like 2010 ot later, cuz look how long it took them to make freddy vs jason. In the last film of FT13, we were hinted that freddy is comming by a scene of his glove taking jason's mask down to hell. So that was like 13 years before the actual battle happen. What you fellas think? should there be a movie like this? and when will it happen

SelphieT
shouldn't this go into the versus thread?

Bocaj
Originally posted by SelphieT
No
Originally posted by Vladimir
i think this shouldh happen, and it should be directed by a better director than that dumb ass ronni u...i think it can actually have potential if wes craven directs it. I think that they are thinking about it, but they wont do it until like 2010 ot later, cuz look how long it took them to make freddy vs jason. In the last film of FT13, we were hinted that freddy is comming by a scene of his glove taking jason's mask down to hell. So that was like 13 years before the actual battle happen. What you fellas think? should there be a movie like this? and when will it happen
Yeah, it'd be cool I liked Freddy vs. Jason as an action film. Didn't seem to fit into the horror genre though. If they do, do this hopefully they can keep a decent plot line

P-Geyser
Even though it's a fanmade video it's pretty cool dealing with Freddy,jason and Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdqotmV_9-Q&mode=related&search=

Strangelove
shouldn't this go into the versus thread? This is about a prospective movie, not a 'who would win' scenarioOriginally posted by Vladimir
i think this shouldh happen, and it should be directed by a better director than that dumb ass ronni u...i think it can actually have potential if wes craven directs it. I think that they are thinking about it, but they wont do it until like 2010 ot later, cuz look how long it took them to make freddy vs jason. In the last film of FT13, we were hinted that freddy is comming by a scene of his glove taking jason's mask down to hell. So that was like 13 years before the actual battle happen. What you fellas think? should there be a movie like this? and when will it happen If they ever intend to make a sequel to FvJ, they should definitely include the killer that inspired both of them. (and I don't mean that MM influenced the characters of Fredy and Jason, but Halloween inspired NoES and F13)

Wolfie
Yes.

I'm sure BF wanted to kill all threads about horror icons fighting each other too.

Big Sexy
I have never but Michael to be on par in strength with Jason. Not when Jason bends people into pancakes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.