what mark did he leave on you?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mss_mira
i was watching potc 2 and came to the part where beckett said that they each hadleft their mark on one another... we know what mark beckett left jack w/ but what mark do u think jack left on him? in the movie beckett jst continued and didnt answer the question... avoided it i suppose huh

Mistypirate
OK thats a good one smile Jack's mark to Becket was probably when he decided to go against the EITC. Jack probably defied Becket by turning against him and freeing the slaves. Becket probably though that nobody could go against him and his orders, but Jack did. big grin

mss_mira
so it wasnt a physical mark? more of an emotional mark to beckett? cuz if u watch the movie closely there is a very intense look on his face... and im almost positive that they will tell us what that mark was in AWE.

Surreal_44
In that game on-line, I think it is revealed that Beckett was branded by Jack, on his arm, with the pirate brand. It's been forever since I've been on there, and I'm honestly too lazy to go back and play it again...but I'm fairly sure that's where the information is.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mss_mira
so it wasnt a physical mark? more of an emotional mark to beckett? cuz if u watch the movie closely there is a very intense look on his face... and im almost positive that they will tell us what that mark was in AWE.

Well I believe is more of an emotional mark, but it could be both as well. Hey maybe Jack turned him in to a eunuch eek! I hope that gets
resolve in AWE. I'm almost positive that they are going to let us know something.

mss_mira
lol that would be good, that would explain his sorry emotional, far away look on his face... oh and another thing!!! in the same scene will says something about not thinking that jack would concider employment and freedom the same thing, and beckett gives a little laugh and says something under his breath, but i cant tell what it is for the life of me, does anyone know?

Mistypirate
For real? I didn't catched that. Did he mouthed or can you hear him say something?

mss_mira
you can hear it but not very good...

Ericadawn
He says "Freedom."

Chiki Mina
^^yup lol

I got another question. Does jack say "We're not free yet, love" or "You're not free yet, love"??

mss_mira
i think its "we"

Chiki Mina
yea i think so too...

I think he meant that they are not completely free as they planned at the beach scene lol

mss_mira
oooh thats good... aww how romantic lol sorry i cant really help it

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Well I believe is more of an emotional mark, but it could be both as well. Hey maybe Jack turned him in to a eunuch eek! I hope that gets
resolve in AWE. I'm almost positive that they are going to let us know something.

as soon as i first watch the moviewhen he didnt reply, i screamed "HES A ENUICH" AND EVERYONE YELLED AT ME....oops.....

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
^^yup lol

I got another question. Does jack say "We're not free yet, love" or "You're not free yet, love"??

maybe because the kracken WAS still after JACK and THE PEARL. and the Kraken would still take the ship without jack, if they all left on the longboat. and there was a chance that the kraken would come before the got on the longboats.....IMO

PirateDiva
Him I think Jack marked Beckett with a "P" too! but since he's high society he cant show it!!

In my opinion BECKETT is the biggest Pirate of them all....cause he only wants the HEART for ambitious and selfish reasons!!! He wants Power!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
thats true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.