KMC Syndicate Leader Wedding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hello to all the syndicate members out there on KMC, this thread is dedicated to our great leader who is getting married in less then a month. Before I go on with the speech I have to thank the following members, first of all Smiley8 and Sam Z get a special thanks due to their non stop support for this thread. I have to especially thank Sam Z who PM Digi on my behalf to allow this thread in the comic book forum. Other members I have to thank are first of our sig maker Juggernaunt66666 and A.J who is no longer among, but the memory of him will live on in us and if he is reading this then thanks A.J.

Now on with the speech, Doc Potato or what ever name he will go by when he reads this has been a friend to us all, getting us all together to create the Syndicate was one of his most crowning achievements. I first met him in February 2006 where he was sharing his thoughts about my first comic book script Batman Escalation. At first the responses from other people and himself were very negative and a one point I was thinking of not writing anymore but I later learned as he responded to the thread on nearly a daily bases that he was a perfectionist as he knew more about the character of Batman then me.

As the months went on we became closer friends and he even invited me to be a part of the foundation syndicate members which I felt honoured by, and when he announced that he was engaged I was over the moon for him. So Nick enjoy your wedding and always remember me and the Syndicate will always be here for you. So boys raise a toast to the happy couple, Doc Potato and Mrs Hellmaster.

P.S: If you are wondering when the wedding is, it is on November 23rd which happens to be the same day as Nick`s birthday. Digi has given us till the 23rd to have this thread up then he will close it, so boys enjoy it while you can.

Peace Out. cool

V for Valentine
Wonderful news Nick smile I good to hear you are settling down with the woman you love, well done and have a good one. Especially the Stag party, enjoy that very much stick out tongue

Roldz
wedding2 Cheers Mate... Nother one bites the dust... lol

NiņoAraņa
hey, congrats! make sure to get a bachler party! big grin

Scarecrow756
I also have to thank Digimark for allowing this thread and Sam Z for the title of this thread. stick out tongue

marvelprince
Congrats and best wishes. It's really nice to see a thread like this one dedicated to the happiness of someone else. Really warms my heart

Doc Potato
woot! Thanks, y'all! 'Fraid to say my fiancee is threatening to leave me if I hire a stripper... I really hope she was joking,... shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by Doc Potato
woot! Thanks, y'all! 'Fraid to say my fiancee is threatening to leave me if I hire a stripper... I really hope she was joking,... shifty

Then just get someone else to hire the stripper(s)... problem solved!

big grin

Sam Z
Cheers, Nick! happy

Rewmac
Congrats....

marvelprince
Originally posted by Scoobless
Then just get someone else to hire the stripper(s)... problem solved!

big grin

My thoughts exactly.

"Whoops, how did this stripper get here? Well since I don't want to hurt her self esteem by saying no...."

Pulls out some ones evil face

Turok16
Congrats.

Badabing
Congratulations! It nice to see fellow KMCers doing so well.

invisiblewoman
congrats! i wish you the best smile

Galan777
Good Luck!

outavodka
well now ur gonna join wat i call the "members of kmc that are pulled out of the matrix", i am part...of...uh that group. Anyway congrats my man.

Doc Potato
LOL. Thanks everyone... and Can you believe my friend hired a stripper wthout my knowing!? What am I going to do now...? shifty

invisiblewoman
pray your fiance doesn't find out! (or you may find your friend has suddenly come up missing) lol, i'm sure she won't be to mad!

V for Valentine
LOL. Thanks everyone... and Can you believe my friend hired a stripper wthout my knowing!? What am I going to do now...? shifty

Bah, Valentine finds it amusing you must pay your wenches to strip. When V needeth arousal twenty young women of virtue true offer themselves up, being a God has its down-sides.. Bah tis true I am godly endowed, but myn libido is ten-fold any normal man's.

Thor speak over roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh dear Oh dear, Whatever shall we do? It would be rude not to accept your friends gifts, so I say you let her strip (of course you find it extremely horrible roll eyes (sarcastic) ) pretend to like it, then tell your fiance it was horrid and no woman other than her could arouse you.

Maybe not the arousal thing? Yeah you get the point, it has to be "sweet" not pervy stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Congratulations Nick!!!

V for Valentine
You have now earned the honourable name of "Nicholas" smile You havent got this woman pregnant by any chance have you? stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
P.S: Digi has given us till the 23rd to have this thread up then he will close it

I did? confused

...um, don't remember the conversation, but all's well. Congrats. smile

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I did? confused

...um, don't remember the conversation, but all's well. Congrats. smile

Sam Z told that me that unless its untrue. confused

DigiMark007

...hmm. Yeah, it probably happened and I just don't remember. I get a lot of PMs. Sounds like something I would 'ok' though, so I have no problem with this.

smiley8
Congrats Nick and Mrs Hellmaster, wishing you guys all the best for your lives together! wink

Scarecrow756
Come on where are all you other syndicate members, pay some respect to our leader. evil face

Sam Z
To avoid any kind of misunderstanding.

Thanks again, Digi.

Sam Z

Don't think that bad of me wink

Doc Potato
Yeah... V... DO NOT USE THE DRAEDED NAME! NOT MY REAL NAME!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarecrow756
Yeah... V... DO NOT USE THE DRAEDED NAME! NOT MY REAL NAME!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. laughing

DarkCrawler
Congrats! big grin

Jyppe
Congratulations.. Be sure to post some pictures for us..

Doc Potato
I sure will... smile

guitar dude 69
congratulations dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.