Talk to me right now! I'm sleep deprivated! Ask me stuff while you can!!!!! It wil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
l be fun!

Council#13
Will it really be fun?

ADarksideJedi
HOw did you come up with your username?jmwine

Syren
Lame cookie

ADarksideJedi
Where are cookies?jmdroolio

Impediment
Beer? eek!

Mišt
What is the meaning of life?

Where do babies come from?

Why am I still awake?

What would be the best way in your opinion, to discombobulate a sychronocronizer?

Damien B
Sleep deppvration sucks I had to have that done when I had to get a test done at the hospital it sucked. DMB

Impediment
Can you compiculate the stupidty of 1,000 @ssholes?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Council#13
Will it really be fun?

No, it's too contrived. Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
HOw did you come up with your username?jmwine I was in a band called The Tired Hikers.Originally posted by Syren
Lame cookie Did I ask how you were today? No. Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Where are cookies?jmdroolio Please keep the questions simple. I'm tired.Originally posted by Impediment
Beer? eek! Easiest question ever. *grabs beer* *drinks*

Shelbert Lemon
Why is it easier to fall in love then it is to fall out of love?

ADarksideJedi
Cool band name.See you all later.jmband

LethalFemme
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
l be fun!

Mr. Hiker Sir,

When was Santa born?

Why do people say Sunday is the seventh day of the week when it's the first on the calendar?

If men have penises then why are they constantly asking for vaginas?

How do you do what you do when you do what you do to me?eyes

=Tired Hiker=

Syren
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Where are cookies?jmdroolio

In my bra eyes

Council#13
Originally posted by Syren
In my bra eyes

Awww, I don't want to go back in there, it's dirty!

Mišt
Babies come from under a rock. Thats where my mom found me, at least that's what she told me. So, by that I can decipher that the rest of you all came from under river rock, or maybe canyon . . . ocean rock . . .

You are still awake because of your addiction to bull testosterone, i.e. Redbull.

To discombobulate a sychronocronizisher, you just blindfold it and spin it in circles of course.

Why didnt I think of that before?doh

In my bra eyes

Eww...keep them sick

Syren
mad

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Why is it easier to fall in love then it is to fall out of love?

Because it's all about reproducing. Love is a mental gimmick designed to keep your brain busy while your other body parts bump uglies and go doggy style, it's why we all exist.

LethalFemme

Syren
tantrum

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
hysterical

leghump

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Mr. Hiker Sir,

When was Santa born?

Why do people say Sunday is the seventh day of the week when it's the first on the calendar?

If men have penises then why are they constantly asking for vaginas?

How do you do what you do when you do what you do to me?eyes

Santa . . . when Coka-Cola invented his warm fuzzy ass in the 1930's.

Because that was the day when God created light, so you need Sunday to see the rest of the days. Light = Sun = Day.

Men and vaginas . . . it's kinda like wanting a garage to park your car in. Keep it warm safe and protected.

how do you do what you . . . . It's easy, you have that affect on me.

Council#13
mad

Sorry leftright

=Tired Hiker=
It's quarter to nine, why am I still awake? **** is wrong with me?

Council#13
Because 8:45 isn't that late? Or early?

LethalFemme
Santa . . . when Coka-Cola invented his warm fuzzy ass in the 1930's.

Because that was the day when God created light, so you need Sunday to see the rest of the days. Light = Sun = Day.

Men and vaginas . . . it's kinda like wanting a garage to park your car in. Keep it warm safe and protected.

how do you do what you . . . . It's easy, you have that affect on me.

All very valid points.hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Because 8:45 isn't that late? Or early?

I guess you are right. I should just stay awa . .. .holy shit, my housemate just got up to get ready for work. This is something I'm not used to now that I don't live alone anymore. What will he think if he sees me getting another beer out of the fridge at nine in the morning?? Shit, aren't you supposed to be asking the questions?

Council#13
I guess you are right. I should just stay awa . .. .holy shit, my housemate just got up to get ready for work. This is something I'm not used to now that I don't live alone anymore. What will he think if he sees me getting another beer out of the fridge at nine in the morning?? Shit, aren't you supposed to be asking the questions?

.... Maybe leftright

Syren

Hide the beer, quick!

=Tired Hiker=
I hear the shower starting up! Nowz my chance to grab a couple beers and put them in my room . . . cover me!

Council#13
I hear the shower starting up! Nowz my chance to grab a couple beers and put them in my room . . . cover me!

Go, go, go! Syren, cover his left flank!

=Tired Hiker=
Go, go, go! Syren, cover his left flank!

Thanks yo! Mission accomplished without casualties. I went in and retrieved two beers, both in good shape, there doesn't seem to be any signs of foul play. Just me and the beers.

Council#13
Good night no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Good night no expression

Sir, good night, sir!

Madman_V3N0M
Why is you no be sleeping? Me be liking to sleep. Is sleepy good? Cuz me be always sleepy, me be being sleepy right now... me be going to bed... where is me bed?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Why is you no be sleeping? Me be liking to sleep. Is sleepy good? Cuz me be always sleepy, me be being sleepy right now... me be going to bed... where is me bed?

I'm not sleeping because I'm a KMC addict and I'm off work today so I can stay up all night and that sort of thing.

Sleepy is good, the body needs sleep, it is yet to be proven why.

Your bed is in a room . . . it's in a bedroom.

Syren
Thanks yo! Mission accomplished without casualties. I went in and retrieved two beers, both in good shape, there doesn't seem to be any signs of foul play. Just me and the beers.

*hangs on to left flank for dear life*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.