Someone called in a bomb threat at my school...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so classes are cancelled....should I be worried though? I sent an email to my professor saying I wouldnt be in class cause i wasnt feeling very well...now this happened erm

§P0oONY
But why "Mach 5"? hmm

DanZeke25
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so classes are cancelled....should I be worried though? I sent an email to my professor saying I wouldnt be in class cause i wasnt feeling very well...now this happened erm

This was an annual event in my class all throw Middle School. It happened at least twice a year. It was never true.

LethalFemme

I'm sorry i just wanted a day off.weep

a1hsauce

§P0oONY
Dinkin Flicka my friend...Dinkin Flicka yes

Oooooh... America's pathetic remake of a classic sitcom? (Which I've actually watched and found surprisingly funny, still not a patch on the original though)

a1hsauce
glare Brits.

§P0oONY
glare Brits.

Do you American's get Extras?

Another classic sitcom from the brains or Gervais and Merchant (The Office).

Lana

H. S. 6

a1hsauce
never hear of it

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Nope, no Extras here. I've been told about it and really want to see it, though. It sounds hysterical.

I do prefer the British version of the Office though, having seen the first season of that.

Extras is so very funny but I feel the Americans will not get a lot of it, simply because it makes a lot of references to English TV and what not.

The British Office is more embarrassing than the American one, which I adore. Plus it just sort of feels more right than the American one. Probably because I can put myself in to the British Office more than the American one.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I've seen a clip of Extras featuring the kid who plays Harry Potter in the movies.

It was great. laughing

That's a great episode. Full of funny moments, like the Potter/Condom scene..

Lana

cain marko

§P0oONY
If it ever gets to the US, it'll probably be remade. And still be funny but not so much as the original.

Oh wow, I want to see that now laughing out loud

You can get the 1st series on DVD... The 2nd series only just finished airing so I don't know when it'll be out but they'll both be worth picking up. The 2nd series is far better though but both series's have some big celebrity names making themselves look like fools.

Like Orlando Bloom is the 1st episode of series 2 is portrays like a vain/self obsessed ****. Who hates everything about Johnny Depp. Very funny with some excellent writing.

H. S. 6
If it ever gets to the US, it'll probably be remade. And still be funny but not so much as the original.

Oh wow, I want to see that now laughing out loud

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGqklVJyuQ

§P0oONY
Originally posted by cain marko
I'm a huge gervais fan bu didn't really like 'extras'. i really wanted to watch teh harry potter one co si saw a clip n it looked funny. like you said the condom bit.

A lot of people have said the same... I just don't understand why people don't just find it hilarious. It's such an intelligent comedy. It throws away the old ideal of slapstick and embraces a new style made famous by The Office. Nonstop embarrassing comedy.

~Da Moose~

I read that....

California Daycare closed due to Bomb Threat

(AP)

Officials in the greater San Francisco area closed down the Happy Campers Day Care center today, after an unknown person called in a bomb threat to the school, which houses special needs children. Officer Reed Campbell said.......(cont'd)

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I read that....

(AP)

Officials in the greater San Francisco area closed down the Happy Campers Day Care center today, after an unknown person called in a bomb threat to the school, which houses special needs children. Officer Reed Campbell said.......(cont'd)

laughing

The Pict
The extras bit with Patrick Stewart made me laugh 'till I cried. The scene where he is talking about his idea for a movie.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I read that....

(AP)

Officials in the greater San Francisco area closed down the Happy Campers Day Care center today, after an unknown person called in a bomb threat to the school, which houses special needs children. Officer Reed Campbell said.......(cont'd) confused what are you implying?

Scythe

I was trying to give you a day off, but nevermind, guess I'll have to actually do something now, I'll be back...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Pict
The extras bit with Patrick Stewart made me laugh 'till I cried. The scene where he is talking about his idea for a movie.

Will there be any nudity?

lord xyz
glare Brits. After seeing the American version of Red Dwarf, I've thought to myself, what's lower than so unfunny I find more pleasure that sawing off my testicles?

H. S. 6

The Pict
Originally posted by lord xyz
After seeing the American version of Red Dwarf, I've thought to myself, what's lower than so unfunny I find more pleasure that sawing off my testicles?

There's an american version of it? When'd that happen?

~Da Moose~
confused what are you implying?

Nothing Allyn.....now, go clean up before we have circle time!!! smile

The Pict

§P0oONY
There's an american version of it? When'd that happen?

lord xyz
There's an american version of it? When'd that happen? Yes, but there was only an un aired pilot because of the shitness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwymOX6ey_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnFwvUDeJiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEgIDKf8iqQ

§P0oONY
That attempt at Red Dwarf..... Painful.

The Pict
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGqklVJyuQ

Funny, funny stuff.

Lana

lord xyz

§P0oONY
Unfortunately the DVDs would be the wrong region encoding and thus I wouldn't be able to play them.

Most DVD players have hacks and there is software that allows you to make your computer multi-region.

The Phantom
so classes are cancelled....should I be worried though? I sent an email to my professor saying I wouldnt be in class cause i wasnt feeling very well...now this happened erm Eh. My school gets those three times at the beginning of the year. Nothing ever happens. (This year we have been bereft of this joy). Don't worry bout it.

Lana

§P0oONY
No... But I mean you can get software that means that your computer is Region free (meaning it will play DVD's from anywhere). I have a peice called "DVD Region+CSS Free".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.