Best GBA Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
i dont have enough $ for a ds or psp, so im settling with a GBA SP and Pokemon Leafgreen

i'd just like to make a thread that showcases all the best GBA Games, and recommended GBA games that should be purchased, so name em

(p.s. i searched this thread and found no results so, i can only assume a thread like this hasn't been made)

i'll start off the list:

Zelda: A Link To The Past: Four Swords

InnerRise
Are you saying you're purchasing a SP or you already have one?

is it comprehensible.....

Silverstein
i used to own a gba but sold it or traded away a long time ago, but i will be purchasing a gba sp very soon

Barker
It's really not worth it anymore.. srug

General Kaliero
Seriously, just keep saving for a DS, man. It's worth it. Plus it plays all the GBA games, so it's like you're buying an SP in a DS anyway.

Silverstein
ok, ill take it into consideration

InnerRise
Yeah, I was just checking b/c if you plan on buying a SP, I'd say no. Wait until you can buy a DS or next generation console.

is it comprehensible.....

grey fox
SCREW THE DS !!!!

Gba is STILL as good as it was the day it came out.

Games you should buy.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - Theres a 50/50 chance it'll be re-made on the PS2 . But why chance it ?

Final Fantasy I and II Dawn of Souls - All the goodness of 1 and 2 with none of the retro graphics.

Megaman Battle Network 2 - Awesome..simply awesome

Wario Land 4 - Hilariously fun

Castelvania Aria of Sorrow : Soma Cruz...badass

Kirby Nightmare in dreamland : META-KNIGHT PEOPLE ....META-KNIGHT !!!!

IceJaw
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Did you fail to read the previous posts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.