housse of slytherin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Grathius
in the first book it references how dark wizards come from slytherin. Do those wizards and witches come only from that house when at hogwarts, does ne one think a gryffindor or hufflepuff would practice the dark arts??? I also realize that their are other schools such as Durmstrang that have probably produced dark wizards in the past, so its possible that their have been dark wizards from the other houses, isn't it?

Barker
srug

Heard of Peter Pettigrew much?

Syren
Barker laughing out loud

Nickey
Originally posted by Syren
Barker laughing out loud

Darth Grathius
the book never said peter was in griffindor

Nickey
I don't know.
I just thought it was kinda humerous.

ashle
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
yea ,it did.or maybe it was on the movie.anyway it was mentioned,lol

The Phantom
Originally posted by ashle
yea ,it did.or maybe it was on the movie.anyway it was mentioned,lol Quote please!

Dresta
pettegrew was not in Slytherin otherwise he wouldn't have been such gd friends with sirius etc.
also i think Barty crouch jnr wasn't it Slytherin.

Diamonds
I'm sure everyone just presumed Wormtail was in Gryfindor, since his best friends were in Gryfindor.
And this brings us onto another subject: why was Peter in Gryfindor? He's not brave or loyal, so why that house?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamonds
I'm sure everyone just presumed Wormtail was in Gryfindor, since his best friends were in Gryfindor.
And this brings us onto another subject: why was Peter in Gryfindor? He's not brave or loyal, so why that house? Why is Neville then. Seriously, the counterpart to Peter is Neville in my theory (though I highly doubt Neville will betray his friends). Neville isn't that brave (it took all his bravery just to stand up to his friends). Loyal, yes, but not that brave.

Nickey
Hey everyone!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
Hey everyone! Not a social thread.

Nickey
Originally posted by The Phantom
Not a social thread.

Now, I can't say hi anymore?
So what do you want me to say "Oh, Great Phantom"?
Or do you want me just to say nothing.
Last time I remember, it's the polite to say hi once you enter a room.
Well, I'd better shut up, before I get reported.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
Now, I can't say hi anymore?
So what do you want me to say "Oh, Great Phantom"?
Or do you want me just to say nothing.
Last time I remember, it's the polite to say hi once you enter a room.
Well, I'd better shut up, before I get reported. Once more I've never reported anyone for speaking. For ****s sake. Also, you don't say hi when you enter a debate thread. You just add to the conversation. Because once you say hi, your going off subject. If you got nothing to add to the subject, then don't say anything. If you agree or something that deals with the subject, by all means. Just don't post pointless posts.

Diamonds
Guys, drop it. Nickey, just don't over-react, Phantom has a point.

Why is Neville then. Seriously, the counterpart to Peter is Neville in my theory (though I highly doubt Neville will betray his friends). Neville isn't that brave (it took all his bravery just to stand up to his friends). Loyal, yes, but not that brave. I don't know, I think Neville has hidden bravery. He was very brave in the Dept. of Mysteries. I think he's shy, but brave, if that makes sense. Like, he'll be brave when he really needs to be, but he'd prefer not to. He's a wimp, really, but he'll stand up to people.

H. S. 6
Why is Neville then. Seriously, the counterpart to Peter is Neville in my theory (though I highly doubt Neville will betray his friends). Neville isn't that brave (it took all his bravery just to stand up to his friends). Loyal, yes, but not that brave.

You don't think going to the Ministry, facing possible death at the hands of Voldemort and his followers, was brave? blink

Diamonds
And he had the choice not to go. In fact, Harry didn't want him to come, but he insisted.

The Phantom
I completely forgot all that stuff.

Barker
Where else would he be? Don't say Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Please. no expression

Hufflepuff would be the likely choice, but I don't see how or why he would be with the Marauders so much, since they are all obviously in Gryffindor. It would be kinda like Terry Boot hanging around Ron all the time. srug
Originally posted by H. S. 6
You don't think going to the Ministry, facing possible death at the hands of Voldemort and his followers, was brave? blink
Of course not. That's stupid talk. detective

Now get back to writing Book Seventh. whip

ashle
Quote please!
dont have a clue but he cant have been in anyother house but gryffindor(he just cant have)now you guys can yell at me but really he cant have

The Phantom
Originally posted by ashle
dont have a clue but he cant have been in anyother house but gryffindor(he just cant have)now you guys can yell at me but really he cant have Someone go find a quote.

ashle
Someone go find a quote.
so you believe me.

Barker
Someone go find a quote.
No quote in the books. The closest you'd get would probably be in OOTP, when Lupin is talking about getting his Prefect badge.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
No quote in the books. The closest you'd get would probably be in OOTP, when Lupin is talking about getting his Prefect badge. Well then... how are we sure?

Darth Grathius
we cna't be but harry always mentions how he has classes with the ravenclaws, hufflepuffs, and slytherins, so it is possible James, Lupin and Surius befriended Peter (who i think is a hufflepuff) in one of those classes

Barker
we cna't be but harry always mentions how he has classes with the ravenclaws, hufflepuffs, and slytherins, so it is possible James, Lupin and Surius befriended Peter (who i think is a hufflepuff) in one of those classes
But it goes back to what I said.
Originally posted by Barker
Where else would he be? Don't say Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Please. no expression

Hufflepuff would be the likely choice, but I don't see how or why he would be with the Marauders so much, since they are all obviously in Gryffindor. It would be kinda like Terry Boot hanging around Ron all the time. srug

ashle
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.