Lotf Jacen vs Lotf Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Grathius
who would win jacen after fully embracing the dark side in the leagcy of the force series, or luke with the current power he has in LotF?
Im kinda leanin towards Jacen

Blue_Hefner
According to Bloodlines, Luke is more powerful than Luke but even fools have killed the greatest of champions. And Jacen knows more techniques so I think he'd win.

Darth Subjekt
no ones sure yet, but soon time will tell. But i would tend to lean towards Jacen too. But not by much.

Captain REX
Luke is more powerful than Luke, eh Hefner?

Darth Sexy
Let me make it perfectly clear. It is VERY UNLIKELY anyone will be made more powerful than Luke.

Prodigal Knight
Agree with Darthy Sexy I do.

Nobody can defeat Luke face to face. He has reached his potential (which is the highest in the galaxy) and can perform godly techniques. Unless the authors wants to make the NJO even more ridiculous than it is, then they shouldn't make Jacen > Luke because technically he shouldn't and can't.

Blax X
Mace Windu could beat him.

Shatterpoint.

Prodigal Knight
Uh huh, or Luke can waste him with the Force.

Blax X
Luke is no were near as powerful in the force as Mace Windu.

When Luke can destroy thousands of droids with just his fists and force pushes, then he'll have HALF of Mace's power.

Prodigal Knight
You realize that battle on Datooine between Mace and a thousand Super Battle Droids was a super exaggeration of Mace's powers.

Of course, you're being sarcastic so no need to argue.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Blax X
Luke is no were near as powerful in the force as Mace Windu.

When Luke can destroy thousands of droids with just his fists and force pushes, then he'll have HALF of Mace's power.

Looks like somebody missed the entire NJO/DN/LOTF series where Luke became a force God. I wouldn't give Mace 10 seconds with Luke.

darthsith19
You would do well to look at who you're debating aghainst before you start replying to the otehr guy's posts. That's Blaxican, of coruse he's gonna say Mace will win, of course he will, cause he's black! no expression

Darth Subjekt
not touching that one...

Blax X
He's correct though.

darthsith19
Yes, I am, I know Blax, he's been here for a long time and he's always joking like that! laughing

Darth Scythe
I don't know that there could be a clean victor in that fight. I think whoever came out on top would score a phyrric victory i.e. killing the other one but losing a limb or being disfigured in the fight.

kamikz
What puts Jacen close to Luke at all here?

Darth Subjekt
well being black sure didn't help mace when fighting possibly the whitest guy in SW did it??? cool

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Captain REX
Luke is more powerful than Luke, eh Hefner?

I meant Jacen.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
well being black sure didn't help mace when fighting possibly the whitest guy in SW did it??? cool

Mace isn't black, he's brown.

Darth Subjekt
riiiiight. he looked pretty black in Pulp Fiction, well darker than in SW...although when he fought Sidious, he looked like a struck match...

Blax X
No, Mace beat Sids i nthe end. His real goal wasn't to actually kill him, just make his face look like a recently pounded ass.

Darth Subjekt
didnt it look like that before the fight???

Blax X
No.

Darth Subjekt
well i wonder how much like a pounded ass Mace looked like when he hit the ground? Hmmm....

Blax X
He didn't. He can fly.

Darth_Glentract
Jacen goes down hard. Very few people could take Luke.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Jacen goes down hard. Very few people could take Luke.

Um, nobody can take Luke. If anybody COULD it would be Jacen as of LOTF..

Darth Grathius
i think that it will be jacen along with Ben to take down Luke. In either the next LotF book, or the one after that

Kadesh
i doubt luke gets killed by jacen, luke dies of old age i think. man he is like 60-70 years old in the lotf era

Blax X
Nah, Mace can take him.

Shatterpoint.

Im actually surprised Ive never had a Mace sig before.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
You realize that battle on Datooine between Mace and a thousand Super Battle Droids was a super exaggeration of Mace's powers.

Of course, you're being sarcastic so no need to argue.

Actually, not so much...

Mace had mastered a Force technique called Injure/Kill

(lol, simple name)

A hand to hand style power coupled with the Force.

Luke is more powerful than Mace significantly, but I doubt Luke even knows that Force power.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
i think that it will be jacen along with Ben to take down Luke. In either the next LotF book, or the one after that

Huh? Why? confused

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Um, nobody can take Luke. If anybody COULD it would be Jacen as of LOTF..

Ahem...Sekot.

Darth Sexy
Look Glentract, if you're going to use the argument of Illustrious and Janus I won't respond to you anymore. So far all I see from you is repeating everything they say.

RocasAtoll
Have you ever defeated Janus's and Illustrious's arguments?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

1. What does it matter
2. Why would I have to? Anything said to them becomes "inconclusive" unless it deals with the ancient sith.

Escape81
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

Perhaps. I have, before.

Doesn't make me better than them, in the slightest.

RocasAtoll
Not directed towards you, Escape.

Sexy;

If you haven't defeated them, why critize Glentract for using them?

Darth Sexy
There's nothing to defeat, the arguments don't even make sense.

Darth_Glentract
Look Glentract, if you're going to use the argument of Illustrious and Janus I won't respond to you anymore. So far all I see from you is repeating everything they say.

When did Janus or Illustrious EVER argue for Sekot.

And btw, most of Janus and Illustrious' arguments I helped come up with. When I argue for the Ancient Sith I'm not rehashing their argument's, much of what I say and what they said I came up with.

Darth Sexy

And btw, most of Janus and Illustrious' arguments I helped come up with. When I argue for the Ancient Sith I'm not rehashing their argument's, much of what I say and what they said I came up with.

IT doesnt matter who came up with them, they're invalid.

RocasAtoll
HOW? If you haven't disproved them, THEIR STILL LOGICAL.

Darth Sexy
no, they're NOT logical, that's why they're wrong.

Darth_Glentract

no, they're NOT logical, that's why they're wrong.

Prove it.

Darth Sexy
Ancient sith throwing out stars=wrong
Exar Kun>Luke=Wrong
Exar Kun>Sidious=Wrong

Darth_Glentract
When did Janus or Illustrious EVER argue for Sekot!

Exar Kun>Luke=Wrong

Due to misinformation. We did the best with what we had though.

Again, this was before LOTF or DN was written. And even still it might hold true. I recall Lord Darkstar stating that it took the combined strength of the ENTIRE Jedi Order to take him down and that by the time he died he had gotten so powerful that the entire planet shok beneath his feet as he walked.

Exar Kun>Sidious=Wrong

Prove it.

Darth Sexy
When did Janus or Illustrious EVER argue for Sekot!

Exar Kun>Luke=Wrong

Due to misinformation. We did the best with what we had though.

Again, this was before LOTF or DN was written. And even still it might hold true. I recall Lord Darkstar stating that it took the combined strength of the ENTIRE Jedi Order to take him down and that by the time he died he had gotten so powerful that the entire planet shok beneath his feet as he walked.

Exar Kun>Sidious=Wrong

Prove it.

See NEC, see Dan Wallace and his email, see logical deduction. Oh, and those two argued for Sekot on EOD

Darth_Glentract
See NEC, see Dan Wallace and his email, see logical deduction. Oh, and those two argued for Sekot on EOD

Those aren't good enough sources.

What page of the NEC. What exactly did it state?

What the heck am I supposed to say about an supposed e-mail from Dan Wallace that I've never seen?

Where did they argue for Sekot on EOD. I've had a hand in EVERY argument on EOD concerning SW and I don't remember them ever doing that.

Darth Sexy

Those aren't good enough sources.

What page of the NEC. What exactly did it state?

What the heck am I supposed to say about an supposed e-mail from Dan Wallace that I've never seen?

Where did they argue for Sekot on EOD. I've had a hand in EVERY argument on EOD concerning SW and I don't remember them ever doing that.

LOL!!! Yes Dan Wallace isn't a good enough source.. Thank you for the joke Glentract.
I don't know what page of NEC, it's during the fall of the republi..
LOL.. Sorry what you said was just too funny.

Darth_Glentract
I didn't say that Dan Wallace isn't a good enough source, just that the supposed e-mail from him is unconfirmed and unsubstantiated.

If you want to use the NEC as a source, you HAVE to know the page number. Untill you can tell me the exact page, STFU.

And again, where did they argue for Sekot on EOD. I've had a hand in EVERY argument on EOD concerning SW and I don't remember them ever doing that.

Darth Sexy
I didn't say that Dan Wallace isn't a good enough source, just that the supposed e-mail from him is unconfirmed and unsubstantiated.
No no, I have a friend that works at aol that looked him up, it is Dan Wallace, and that email WAS confirmed. I double checked it many times.

Try doing some reading yourself..I told you where to look, look around page 45+

Darth_Glentract
No no, I have a friend that works at aol that looked him up, it is Dan Wallace, and that email WAS confirmed. I double checked it many times.

Prove it to ME.

Try doing some reading yourself..I told you where to look, look around page 45+

That's not how this works. If you want to argue the point, you provide the exact page number.

And again, where did they argue for Sekot on EOD. I've had a hand in EVERY argument on EOD concerning SW and I don't remember them ever doing that.

Darth Sexy
Prove it to ME.
Look at the email numbnuts

page 81-82

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.