Batman vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ok so I went there. Venom shows up in Gotham City and starts doing his own kind of justice....which batman doesn't like. Does bats stop him?

Soljer
Without Sonics? Hell no.

wink.

With them? Well...Venom's been mounting an immunity to them over the years, but I'll still give Batman the majority.

PRAYERRUN
I thought this would be a good fight because people keep saying that Batman would kick Spiderman's butt. So I thought I'd up the anti.

Ultraman Baltan
Batman loses to Spiderman.
Batman loses to Venom.
Ta-da.

Soljer
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I thought this would be a good fight because people keep saying that Batman would kick Spiderman's butt. So I thought I'd up the anti.

Who the HELL has been telling you that lie?

Batman gets steam rolled by Spiderman.

ExtraMision5555
batman loses horribly to venom

and no

sonics isint going to do it here either

batman just loses.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Soljer
Who the HELL has been telling you that lie?

Batman gets steam rolled by Spiderman.

Dude all I ever hear about is how batman would kick spiderman's butt. I personally had always doubted it, but then again, they have Batman beating Superman too, so oh well lol. (

ExtraMision5555
Dude all I ever hear about is how batman would kick spiderman's butt. I personally had always doubted it, but then again, they have Batman beating Superman too, so oh well lol. (

well, it made sense in hush

Soljer

Batman could take Spiderman if he has the right amount of prep time, sure.

But in a casual, random confrontation on the streets? Batman is a smear on the friggin pavement!

Dinalfos
Not even Batman's Infinity PIS-gem can save him here.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Without Sonics? Hell no.

wink.

With them? Well...Venom's been mounting an immunity to them over the years, but I'll still give Batman the majority.
pretty much my thoughts to a T

inamilist
venom 600000000/10

batman needs prep to be in his league

marvelprince
Spider-Man accidentally kills Batman
Venom intentionally kills Batman

brainchild81
Ditto

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by jinzin
pretty much my thoughts to a T which T? confused

Soljer

MrHeavySilence
I choose Batman for majority; he's got a lot of weapons and Venom has been manipulated a few times before.

golem370
Can I ask a question kinda of the subject?

Arahan
ask my young padawan.

blind faith
Venom wrecks him easily, he is above Bats in all the physical categories, WAY above.

Bats would own Brock like a little sissy any day of the week, as Venom though, it's the other way around.

The only way for bats to win if he has prep. time. If not, Bat is screwed. no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by marvelprince
Spider-Man accidentally kills Batman

laughing out loud

The police turn up:

Police: Oh my god.... why did you kill Batman?
Spider-Man: I didn't mean to.... I thought the guy had like... super powers or something
Police: What?... you mean he didn't? what happened?
Spider-Man: He just jumped out of the shadows throwing sh!t at me with no warning.
Police: So what did you do?
Spider-Man: I made fun of his suit and stuff ... you know... called him a gimp, teased him about his "boy wonder"
Police: Then what happened?
Spider-Man: He tried to kick me in the head, so I smacked him and ... well.... his head kinda.... exploded
Police: Damn!
Spider-Man: tell me about it... I'm gonna be cleaning chunks of brain out of my costume for weeks
Police: Ah well... if he was just gonna keep attacking people, this was bound to happen sooner or later.
Spider-Man: This kind of thing never happens to DareDevil...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
laughing out loud

The police turn up:

Spider-Man: I didn't mean to.... I thought the guy had like... super powers or something
Spider-Man: He just jumped out of the shadows throwing sh!t at me with no warning.
Spider-Man: I made fun of his suit and stuff ... you know... called him a gimp, teased him about his "boy wonder"
Spider-Man: He tried to kick me in the head, so I smacked him and ... well.... his head kinda.... exploded
Spider-Man: tell me about it... I'm gonna be cleaning chunks of brain out of my costume for weeks
Police: Ah well... if he was just gonna keep attacking people, this was bound to happen sooner or later.
laughing laughing LMAO!!!!!!! thumb up

Turok16
laughing out loud

The police turn up:

I am gonna put that in my profile. I have saw others do it. laughing laughing laughing

Galan777
Venom takes the easily

srankmissingnin
Batman always carries speakers and amps to hook up to his I-Pod... and he only listens to Math/Grindcore! Batman wins! eek!

brainchild81
laughing out loud

The police turn up:

Spider-Man: This kind of thing never happens to DareDevil... laughing Classic

Metalmanx
laughing out loud

The police turn up:

Funniest thing I've read in a LONG time.

laughing rock

Scoobless
Ah, my adoring public.

big grin

marvelprince
laughing out loud

The police turn up:

F%*kin hilarious. I can't laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Scoobless
I used to be funny? ... damn ... that was a while ago.

no expression

xmeat
laughing out loud

The police turn up:

Spider-Man: This kind of thing never happens to DareDevil... laughing laughing hilarious

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing hilarious

LMAO.....BTW Venom should win

TricksterPriest
laughing Without at least 8 hours or so of prep, Batman's brains are gonna be eaten. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.