Omega's Vs Jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
OMEGA'S
ICE MAN
SCARLET WITCH/FULLY POWERD BY THE CHAOS WAVE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS/ FULL POTENTIAL
VULCAN/ FULL POTENTIAL
INVISIBLE WOMAN START THE OMEGS'S OUT INVISIBLE AND IN A FORCE FIELD FOR 5 MINS

JLA
SUPERMAN
WONDER WOMAN
gl john
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

there is no speedblitz in this fight no throwing in to space all must fight to character.

mighty adam
omega's 10/10 big grin

Soljer
Spite.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Soljer
Spite. no just no speedblitz

What If...
You're stupid.

Remove yourself from Earth.

Soljer
Most of the 'omega's could solo the JLA.

Hence? Spite.

mighty adam
Most of the 'omega's could solo the JLA.

Hence? Spite. lol some fanboys like overhypeing dc well i won't to see what they say about this one.

Soljer
Originally posted by mighty adam
lol some fanboys like overhypeing dc well i won't to see what they say about this one.

This is pretty much the definition of a spite thread. It should be closed - immediately.

mighty adam
Originally posted by What If...
You're stupid.

Remove yourself from Earth. remove your lame self from my thread

mighty adam
This is pretty much the definition of a spite thread. It should be closed - immediately. its not the jla could win.

mighty adam
just cuz i took away the all mighty speedblitz its a hate thread right.

ExtraMision5555

Soljer
just cuz i took away the all mighty speedblitz its a hate thread right.

Uhhh...Scarlet Witch with the Chaos Wave could solo the JLA WITH the speedblitz.

As could Richards.

Hell, Vulcan even has a shot. Not to mention that Iceman could likely take at least ONE member on his own. AND they are given five minutes of Pseudo prep, thanks to Invisible Woman's shields.

Spite!

mighty adam
i see were things are fair no one dosen't like it sad. dc can still win they can use there speed just not for some pis speedblitz their heads off bs. but fanboys on here don't like that well TOUGH!!

mighty adam
Uhhh...Scarlet Witch with the Chaos Wave could solo the JLA WITH the speedblitz.

As could Richards.

Hell, Vulcan even has a shot. Not to mention that Iceman could likely take at least ONE member on his own. AND they are given five minutes of Pseudo prep, thanks to Invisible Woman's shields.

Spite! no cuz gl can use his ring to find them befor 5 mins think. i just made it hard for jla to win.

mighty adam
i do think the omegas will win but jla could put up a fight mm can use tp on ice man ect ect.

Soljer
It is unclear whether telepathy would work on a disembodied consciousness. Not to mention the fact that even if the green lantern found them, they wouldn't necessarily be able to get THROUGH the force field within the five minutes.

Besides...you have FRANKLIN ****ING RICHARDS and SCARLET GOD DAMNED WITCH!

That's not spite?!

mighty adam
OMEGA'S
ICE MAN
VULCAN/ FULL POTENTIAL

JLA
SUPERMAN
WONDER WOMAN
gl john
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

there is no speedblitz in this fight no throwing in to space all must fight to character.

mm vs ice man=mm
s witch vs wonder woman= switch
vulcan vs superman =hmm supes
richards vs gl= richards
mm,supes vs switch,richards= omegas see not that easy don't be mad just cuz dc can't win easy all of them are fighting with in there character.

Juntai
Gl could trap iceman's consciousness in the ring.

However, this is still spite, all the fights stipulations from the get go are in favor of the other team. They're invisible, inside of a forcefield and have access to powers they don't normally have.

Juntai
Why don't we make it..

ION.
Parallax.
The Burning.
Kismet-Superman...sundipped.
Wonder Woman with the Godwave.
Batman with prep time.
etc.

mighty adam
It is unclear whether telepathy would work on a disembodied consciousness. Not to mention the fact that even if the green lantern found them, they wouldn't necessarily be able to get THROUGH the force field within the five minutes.

Besides...you have FRANKLIN ****ING RICHARDS and SCARLET GOD DAMNED WITCH!

That's not spite?! no now if i said bloodlust was on yes. cuz then scarlet and frank can just tarp the jla in a nowere zone but they ARE FIGHTING WITH IN THEIR CHARACTER SO IT WON'T HAPPEN.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Juntai
Why don't we make it..

ION.
Parallax.
The Burning.
Batman with prep time.
etc. no cuz then i would have to change the omega around.

mighty adam
Gl could trap iceman's consciousness in the ring.

However, this is still spite, all the fights stipulations from the get go are in favor of the other team. They're invisible, inside of a forcefield and have access to powers they don't normally have. i made them in a forcefield and invisble cuz the jla still have alot of speed over them like i said just cuz you can't speedblitz the omegas heads off dose not mean jla can't get some wins in with thier speed.

batdude123
S-P-I-T-E

mighty adam
Originally posted by batdude123
S-P-I-T-E mad can't you dam people read my posts its NOT SPITE now use you stupid lil dc fanboy mind to come up with a fight for dc! stick out tongue

mighty adam
dc heros need the speedblitz that bad to win? everytime some say no speedblitz SPITE SPITE!!!!!!! wtf these forums are getting worst and worst by the day sad

batdude123
Give them back the speedblitz.

It's STILL a spite.

mighty adam
Give them back the speedblitz.

It's STILL a spite. bats your better then this. you can debate i've seen you come on think of some thing.

batdude123
I got nothin'.

The Justice League is completely outclassed here.

mighty adam
look gl can make a whole corps of gl to help them fight mm has tp that very powerful don't talk like the jla is powerless.

Juntai
look gl can make a whole corps of gl to help them fight mm has tp that very powerful don't talk like the jla is powerless. No, the thread is seriously dumb and heavily favored towards the Marvel characters.

mighty adam
I got nothin'.

The Justice League is completely outclassed here. well yes stick out tongue but mad still they have supes who would beat vulcan. i like vulcan but i see supes winning.

mighty adam
No, the thread is seriously dumb and heavily favored towards the Marvel characters. look i seen all your posts and how you stay backing dc saying darkseid would beat the big g. you are a true fanboy and dc homer please stfu and get the f out

Validus
Why don't we make it..

ION.
Parallax.
The Burning.
Batman with prep time.
etc.
Several universal badasses and then Batman with prep. laughing out loud

Soljer
Why the hell are you flaming people in your own spite thread? This is retarded.

Closed.

EDIT: To vally above me, yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. laughing

mighty adam
OMEGA'S
ICE MAN
VULCAN/ FULL POTENTIAL

JLA
SUPERMAN
CAPTAIN ATOM/FULL POTENTIAL
GL HAL
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Several universal badasses and then Batman with prep. laughing out loud Haha.
You love me.

mighty adam
Why the hell are you flaming people in your own spite thread? This is retarded.

Closed.

EDIT: To vally above me, yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. laughing im not flameing he said something disrespectful i told him how i feel thats all if you don't like the tread feel free to leave.

Juntai
look i seen all your posts and how you stay backing dc saying darkseid would beat the big g. you are a true fanboy and dc homer please stfu and get the f out Wtf?

mighty adam
thats a more better line up omegas still win but only 7/10.

mighty adam
Wtf? you came at me wrong well thats how i feel about you.

Juntai
look i seen all your posts and how you stay backing dc saying darkseid would beat the big g. you are a true fanboy and dc homer please stfu and get the f out I never said Darkseid would win, I was pointing out that from another perspective in the non-canon-comic someone ELSE brought as evidence, Darkseid won the battle. It's a matter of perspective.

But that was still uncalled for.

mighty adam
I never said Darkseid would win, I was pointing out that from another perspective in the non-canon-comic someone ELSE brought as evidence, Darkseid won the battle. It's a matter of perspective.

But that was still uncalled for. well ok most say the big g won and would always win if they had to fight. what you said was uncalled for you call me dumb is that right?

Brian Oswald
look gl can make a whole corps of gl to help them fight mm has tp that very powerful don't talk like the jla is powerless.
Vulcan can easily take care of MM tp no expression

mighty adam
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Vulcan can easily take care of MM tp no expression no mm would beat ice man. supes would beat vulcan

mighty adam
OMEGA'S
ICE MAN
VULCAN/ FULL POTENTIAL

JLA
SUPERMAN
GL HAL
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

there is no speedblitz in this fight no throwing in to space all must fight to character. now this is better no crying people this is fair.

Brian Oswald
no mm would beat ice man. supes would beat vulcan
So is this a team battle or various one on one battles no expression

bigbran
I never said Darkseid would win, I was pointing out that from another perspective in the non-canon-comic someone ELSE brought as evidence, Darkseid won the battle. It's a matter of perspective.

But that was still uncalled for. I was just pointing out that Galactus did win. I was never going to use it as evidence.

mighty adam
So is this a team battle or various one on one battles no expression well no your right vulcan could go after mm but i was just saying how i would see it. but no your right its how you match them up.

Soljer
Scarlet Witch: "No more Justice Leaguers"

Franklin Richards: "I feel like playing Galactus again."

SPIIIIITE.

mighty adam
Scarlet Witch: "No more Justice Leaguers"

Franklin Richards: "I feel like playing Galactus again."

SPIIIIITE. i said they are fighting with in their character it won't happen like that.just leave man your just here to start so leave your not wanted here.

Brian Oswald
well no your right vulcan could go after mm but i was just saying how i would see it. but no your right its how you match them up.
Plus if they are in a bubble for 5min or even 1 min or even 30 sec they could take them all out no expression

Soljer
i said they are fighting with in their character it won't happen like that.just leave man your just here to start so leave your not wanted here.

What do you mean that's not in character? We haven't seen Franklin Richards AT full potential, so we don't know what his character there would be. Besides that, him PLAYING A GAME in a what if was BECOMMING FRIGGIN GALACTUS. He may have to fight in character, but if he fights at all, these foes are wiped from existence.

Not to mention that Scarlet Witch remade the 616 universe. Multiple times. You saying that she couldn't just simply blink these few kids outta existence?

Grimm22
Wanda isnt Omega no expression

Even with the full power of the Chaos Wave, she isnt actually an Omega Mutant.

mighty adam
What do you mean that's not in character? We haven't seen Franklin Richards AT full potential, so we don't know what his character there would be. Besides that, him PLAYING A GAME in a what if was BECOMMING FRIGGIN GALACTUS. He may have to fight in character, but if he fights at all, these foes are wiped from existence.

Not to mention that Scarlet Witch remade the 616 universe. Multiple times. You saying that she couldn't just simply blink these few kids outta existence? captain atom could kill them all too. hal THE GREATEST GL EVER could make the whole corps and fight the omegas. your not looking at it both sides.

Brian Oswald
captain atom could kill them all too. hal THE GREATEST GL EVER could make the whole corps and fight the omegas. your not looking at it both sides.
By the time he call this 'corps' the jl would have never existed no expression

Big Sexy
edit

mighty adam
captain atom could kill them all too. hal THE GREATEST GL EVER could make the whole corps and fight the omegas. your not looking at it both sides. hal could do anything well all most anything. shit who know he could put them in a forcefield then let atom blow them away if bloodlust was on.

mighty adam
By the time he call this 'corps' the jl would have never existed no expression if i put bloodlust on then supes will speedblitz all there heads off in nano secs.

Soljer
hal could do anything well all most anything. shit who know he could put them in a forcefield then let atom blow them away if bloodlust was on.

By the time he call this 'corps' the jl would have never existed no expression

Brian Oswald
if i put bloodlust on then supes will speedblitz all there heads off in nano secs.
Well bloodlust is not on so. . . no expression

mighty adam
well dam we must try and not use the easy way out no thinking people out existed.

Brian Oswald
um. what?

mighty adam
hu huh im saying its easy to say a fight would go that way speedblitz or thinking some one out existed.

Brian Oswald
Well....if thats their powersets then...no expression

Tha C-Master
Spite. It is one-sided, but any thread with a JLA member and no Speedblitz is spite. Unless it's batman. laughing

mighty adam
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It is one-sided, but any thread with a JLA member and no Speedblitz is spite. Unless it's batman. laughing lol.

UniOmni
Even with the team that Jun gave, i'd give it to the Omegas, simply due to Wanda and Frankie.

I don't think there's any hero, past, present or future, powerful enough to take on that version of Wanda.

This is obviously a spite thread, but i admire that you don't care.

wink

Keep up the good work...............

Marvel owns Peepee Comics!! LOELOEK:ELLE_LELFL$%$+%^$O^$^ big grin

mighty adam
Originally posted by UniOmni
Even with the team that Jun gave, i'd give it to the Omegas, simply due to Wanda and Frankie.

I don't think there's any hero, past, present or future, powerful enough to take on that version of Wanda.

This is obviously a spite thread, but i admire that you don't care.

wink

Keep up the good work...............

Marvel owns Peepee Comics!! LOELOEK:ELLE_LELFL$%$+%^$O^$^ big grin OMEGA'S
ICE MAN
VULCAN/ FULL POTENTIAL

JLA
SUPERMAN
GL HAL
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

there is no speedblitz in this fight no throwing in to space all must fight to character. no expression no its fair.

What If...
You do realise Wanda HOM IN HER CHARACTER is a crazyassbitch and will say "No more stupid threads." and win?

k.
thx.

DigiMark007
lol some fanboys like overhypeing dc well i won't to see what they say about this one.

Yeah. Making spite threads to try and prove something to so-called fanboys = just making yourself look bad.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.