Bruce Wayne Vs. Clark Kent: Election 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
After having to take Lex Luthor out of office the man of steel decides the country needs to be put back in the right direction. However, upon placing his hat in the ring for the presidency he discovers that the dark knight, as Bruce Wayne, has also started a campainefor office. Both Clark and Bruce beliving that the other is not fit for the position start a full scale campaine war to the white house.

So my question for you is wich of the world's finest would win the election and asend to become the next President of the United States.

So everyone knows this is as Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne
NOT Superman and Batman.

But if anyone belive their alternate identitys would come out in the campaine please tell me how and what you think the repurcutions would be.

lando005
they would rat eachouther out

i also see a civil war breaking out

batdude123
I'd rather have a wealthy successful business man in office instead of a news reporter from Smallville. erm

'Course this is just me as a voter who knows absolutely nothing about Batman or Superman.

Juntai
Batman would be on some shady covert gotta spy on everyone and catalogue everything type of shit.
Gonna have to go with the Man of Steel on this one.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman would be on some shady covert gotta spy on everyone and catalogue everything type of shit.

You're voting for Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent, not Batman or Superman.

Therefore, you can't base your vote on their superhero identities. You have to think like a normal citizen of DC Earth, and how he/she would decide between these two candidates.

Entity

Remember the public doesn't know about Batman and Superman this race is about Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent. Unless you believe the ID's would get out in which case i don't believe a Kryptonian is even eligible for candidacy

batdude123
Originally posted by Entity
Remember the public doesn't know about Batman and Superman this race is about Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent. Unless you believe the ID's would get out in which case i don't believe a Kryptonian is even eligible for candidacy

Indeed. laughing

Bruce by default.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123

Therefore, you can't base your vote on their superhero identities. You have to think like a normal citizen of DC Earth, and how he/she would decide between these two candidates.

No.

We're supposed to think as impartial bystanders who know all about the man of steel and the dark knight. I don't think it says who you'd vote for. I think it asks who would win.

(Oh, and Bruce for the win)

Juntai

Therefore, you can't base your vote on their superhero identities. You have to think like a normal citizen of DC Earth, and how he/she would decide between these two candidates. Fair enough.

It would still be Clark though, Bruce puts on the dumb playboy act.
While Clark has delved into politics with his writings before, on many occasions....Grew up with two former Presidents.

batdude123
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No.

We're supposed to think as impartial bystanders who know all about the man of steel and the dark knight. I don't think it says who you'd vote for. I think it asks who would win.

(Oh, and Bruce for the win)

This is about Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent. NOT about Batman and Superman.

Oh, and Batman by default. You have to be American-born to run for presidency.

batdude123
Fair enough.

It would still be Clark though, Bruce puts on the dumb playboy act.
While Clark has delved into politics with his writings before, on many occasions....Grew up with two former Presidents.

And would still be exploited. He's a Kryptonian, therefore inelligible.

Juntai
And would still be exploited. He's a Kryptonian, therefore inelligible. Weak arguement and you know it. This is hypothetical.
Clark is a registered citizen of the US.
He couldn't work at a high profile paper without it.

Validus
And would still be exploited. He's a Kryptonian, therefore inelligible.
You're a moron, son.

batdude123
Weak arguement and you know it. This is hypothetical.
Clark is a registered citizen of the US.
He couldn't work at a high profile paper without it.

It doesn't matter if you're a US citizen or not, actually.

You HAVE to be American-born, or no go. erm

Juntai
It doesn't matter if you're a US citizen or not, actually.

You HAVE to be American-born, or no go. erm And he is, on paper.
Do you think Ma and Pa claimed him as an adopted egptian or something?

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
You're a moron, son.

You have to be born in the United States in order to be president of the US.

Or did you not know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
And he is, on paper.
Do you think Ma and Pa claimed him as an adopted egptian or something?

Right, and this thread says how do you think their identities could be exploited.

All Bruce has to do is uncover him as Superman, and he'd win by default (assuming there are no other candidates).

Validus
You have to be born in the United States in order to be president of the US.

Or did you not know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)
What I do know is the general public doesn't know CK is a Kryptonian and thus your point is moot.

xmarksthespot
You're a moron, son. Even when I'm not here my thoughts are still conveyed.

marvelprince
Clark Kent. Bruce has big bucks to support a campaign but Clark is the consummate boy scout while Bruce has a reputation of a playboy and something of a jerk

batdude123
What I do know is the general public doesn't know CK is a Kryptonian and thus your point is moot.

And the thread asks how do you think their identities could be exploited.

All Bruce does is unveil him as Superman, and he wins by default.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Even when I'm not here my thoughts are still conveyed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

no expression

Validus

All Bruce does is unveil him as Superman, and he wins by default.
Despite all the times Superman and Clark have been seen together in public thanks to his robots and shapeshifting buddies? I'd be more likely to believe Bruce is a nutcase rather than the farmboy from Kansas being the Man of Steel.

xmarksthespot

All Bruce does is unveil him as Superman, and he wins by default. Silly batdude, the US public aren't ready for a gay President.

batdude123
Despite all the times Superman and Clark have been seen together in public thanks to his robots and shapeshifting buddies? I'd be more likely to believe Bruce is a nutcase rather than the farmboy from Kansas being the Man of Steel.

Bruce has somebody shoot him in the head in public. People then watch him NOT bleed. stick out tongue

No, but I don't think Clark would be dishonest about breaking US government law. erm

batdude123
Silly batdude, the US public aren't ready for a gay President.

Your HILARIOUS!!!!

no expression

xmarksthespot
Well lets do a little comparison then:

Clark Kent
Wholesome farmboy, happily married, the average working man.

Bruce Wayne
Detached billionaire, single, lives with unrelated minors in a large mansion.

Which one would the soccer mom, or the steel worker, the average person be more inclined to vote for?

Validus
Well lets do a little comparison then:

Clark Kent
Wholesome farmboy, happily married, the average working man.

Bruce Wayne
Detached billionaire, single, lives with unrelated minors in a large mansion.

Which one would the soccer mom, or the steel worker, the average person be more inclined to vote for?
Don't forget the child Bruce has now and ran out on. He adopted two kids rather than take care of his own? thumb down

Juntai
Don't forget the child Bruce has now and ran out on. He adopted two kids rather than take care of his own? thumb down

True enough...

Also...Clark writes a paper about how Bruce created the world threatening Brother 1, and even shows all the paper trails leading back to his money and the technology STOLEN from Lexcorp to create the OMACs.

And shows how he had sabotaged Kord industries, since all of Ted's money was filtered through Wayne subsidiaries, which is how Blue Beetle ended up investigating it, which ultimately led to his murder, which could make the public believe he had something to do with it.

xmarksthespot
Well when one considers what he does with the adopted kids...

Let's say his real son has it lucky... dodgy

Basically Bruce Wayne's a relatively shady character compared to Clark Kent. Vote Kent.

Validus
True enough...

Also...Clark writes a paper about how Bruce created the world threatening Brother 1, and even shows all the paper trails leading back to his money and the technology STOLEN from Lexcorp to create the OMACs.

And shows how he had sabotaged Kord industries, since all of Ted's money was filtered through Wayne subsidiaries, which is how Blue Beetle ended up investigating it, which ultimately led to his murder, which could make the public believe he had something to do with it.
Plus the Bruce Wayne: Wanted arc. Yeah, he was cleared but so was OJ Simpson and I don't see him winning an election anytime soon. laughing out loud

Soleran
Bruce for the win, he would have far more resources available to run with as well as knkowing how to run large corporations etc etc then we have a reporter.....................................yeah he loses.

Grimm22
I would vote for Clark over Bruce erm

Clark comes from the heartland

However, I can see myself voting for Bruce also erm

Entity
Republican or Democrat

invisiblewoman
Bruce ftw by a land slide

Devil Lance
Neither

I'd vote for WW as a write in candidate smile

UniOmni
Bruce for the win.

He can be charismatic, and has the looks of a politician.
And his handling of Wayne industries help him.

Clark doesn't have the presence of a President.

He's dopey and low key.

Bruce all the way.

If he wants to win, he will win.

He's too knowledgeable about the human condition to lose.

Entity
Bumped just because I love this thread and its getting closer to the actually election.

srankmissingnin
Superman is too naive and idealistic, he'd probably run the American government into the ground.

So as a Canadian, I vote Superman for Prez! evil face

Entity
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Superman is too naive and idealistic, he'd probably run the American government into the ground.

So as a Canadian, I vote Superman for Prez! evil face laughing

Personally I believe we don't actually have any control over the electorial process but rather its just a clever ploy to convince us we have somekind of control. Just look at the 2000 election.

Anyway assuming I'm wrong. Kiss my american ass. stick out tongue
P.S. Your wright about Clark thou. wink

qqqqqqq
bush wayne wins

Entity
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
bush wayne wins Care to elaborate on that?
I'm not dissagreeing with you, just saying others might want some more reason that just say so. wink

qqqqqqq
because his name starts with bush and ends with wayne

Entity
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
because his name starts with bush and ends with wayne Ahh well that sums up everything now doesn't it. Batman is pure evil. Gottcha wink

qqqqqqq
Ahh well that sums up everything now doesn't it. Batman is pure evil. Gottcha wink nah he's a dick

Grimm22
Hal Jordon wins big grin

darth hobbit
Bruce Wayne

He's got the mentality to understand and actually successfully utilize his responsibility

Darth Martin
How in the **** would Clark Kent have the money to campaign for President. Bruce Wayne on the other hand is a multi-billionaire, CEO of probably the worlds most sucessfull business company. Wayne has my vote.

Master-Borg
Guaranteed win for Bruce Wayne.

Hire some assassin to shoot a rocket at Clark during a campaign speech, and since Clark will survive, he will be revealed to be Superman, an alien.

His name will then be removed for consideration as only native born American citizens are eligible for presidency. Only Bruce will remain as a viable candidate.

superkronick92
Clark rigs the election at superspeed ftw

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Guaranteed win for Bruce Wayne.

Hire some assassin to shoot a rocket at Clark during a campaign speech, and since Clark will survive, he will be revealed to be Superman, an alien.

His name will then be removed for consideration as only native born American citizens are eligible for presidency. Only Bruce will remain as a viable candidate.

Unless it's a Kyptonite bullet shot by Deathstroke. no expression

Hey............ shifty

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Unless it's a Kyptonite bullet shot by Deathstroke. no expression

Hey............ shifty

right, but obviously its a win-win for Bruce, either Clark is invalidated or killed smile

Darth Martin
Unless he of course tells the world he's Superman. To the world Superman>>>Bruce Wayne.

Master-Borg
also, even based strictly on merits, Bruce should win.

Clark writes news articles for a small paper...what the hell has he done to show that he could run a nation?

Bruce, on the other hand, is known to be extremely competent and successful, running a multinational corporation that rivals the power of some countries.

Granted, Clark will win the social conservative vote for his midwestern values, but voters with any sense will be voting for Bruce Wayne. But then people did vote for another incompetent....G.W. Bush...so maybe people don't care about competence as much as I do.

Master-Borg
Unless he of course tells the world he's Superman. To the world Superman>>>Bruce Wayne.

if he tells the world he's superman, he basically forfeits his candidacy as only American born citizens are eligible to run. so he would lose by defaut.

superkronick92
Clark exposes Bruce is Batman, Before Bruce has time to do anything, all of his rogues show up at his front door and beat him to death. Supes ftw

Master-Borg
Originally posted by superkronick92
Clark exposes Bruce is Batman, Before Bruce has time to do anything, all of his rogues show up at his front door and beat him to death. Supes ftw

except Clark wouldn't do something like that ever...Clark is too honorable. While Bruce will do whatever it takes to win.

superkronick92
Clark: "Max Lord made me do it." shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Neither

I'd vote for WW as a write in candidate smile

She killed a man on national TV.

Goooooood luck.

Master-Borg
WW is also not eligible for US Presidency as she wasn't born in the US.

grey fox
WW is also not eligible for US Presidency as she wasn't born in the US.

....and she's a rampant lesbian feminist woman.

The Ultimate Anti-presidental combo thumb up

I'd vote Clark (I'm not American, but hey). I have a feeling he'd go with a 'Its time for a change, I'm a simple man from a simple town and want the country to return to those times' sort of feel.

Bruce is Tony Stark with a good heart and creepy obsessions, also the questionable adoption of several young boys, arms dealing and general negative stigma he has around him wont help.

Plus Luthor will f*ck bruce up.

Luthor dislikes Clark, but nowhere near as much as he hates Wayne.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by grey fox

Plus Luthor will f*ck bruce up.

Luthor dislikes Clark, but nowhere near as much as he hates Wayne.

Does luthor know clark is superman?

bobbi
When was the last time someone who wasn't rich won a US election? I don't know how Clark will get funding from anyone or even support from the main parties so he'll have to run independent (also not really winning nowendays).
Bruce will also most likely rig the election so he'd win or other legal yet shady ways to win. You know like increase the number of voting booths in areas where he's favoured and decrease the number in places that support clark. Leak information to clark about some disaster somewhere in the planet right before some big debate (technically superman should be handling those right when they occur at light speed but it's never portrayed that way. He listens to a radio announcement, flies off while Perry White is all "Clark get over to this disaster and start interviewing ppl"wink

Oh and any dirty secret clark knows about bruce will never get any public attention. Bruce has enough money to silence any newspaper or news program. The best Clark can do is fly around as superman telling ppl that bruce did all these things (since I guess ppl trust superman) But Bruce can probably spin that and be all like "that's not the real superman, why would superman take sides in a political election? he let lex luthor win, how am I worse than him?" or something to that effect.

Oh and even though most of us know Bush isn't very bright, enough of the american public still thought he was smart and a good leader based on his dad being president and general misinformation about iraq and 9/11 etc. Clark doesn't have that. or the money, or the political backing. and odds are he won't even take "donations" from big oil companies who ask for some "favours" when he becomes president.

Master-Borg
btw, why do people vote for Clark? just because he's a 'nice' guy?

Don't you guys want the most competent guy in office, someone who will know how to improve the economy, run a complicated organization, solve complex social issues, etc?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by bobbi
When was the last time someone who wasn't rich won a US election?

Clinton wasn't rich at all.

grey fox
Does luthor know clark is superman?

Currently ?

I.......dont think so ? Originally posted by Master-Borg

Don't you guys want the most competent guy in office, someone who will know how to improve the economy, run a complicated organization, solve complex social issues, etc?

After Luthor and Ross it'd be refreshing to have someone whom cares about the public, which Clark generaly does. You can't feel for the people when your beating the shit out of 40% of 'em.

Darth Martin
Well Bush is rich. Clinton husband was President so she's not exactly a nobody.

Master-Borg
Well Bush is rich. Clinton husband was President so she's not exactly a nobody. I was talking about Bill Clinton...he wasn't rich. Hilary is pretty rich now because of their books.

Darth Martin
if he tells the world he's superman, he basically forfeits his candidacy as only American born citizens are eligible to run. so he would lose by defaut. Then they'll send a letter to their congressman to vote for an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. no expression Seriously, they do like him that much.

Regardless Wayne wins.

Madvillain
Clark Kent has no kind of clout.

Bruce would win in a landslide.

illadelph12

My sentiments exactly...

Newjak
I was talking about Bill Clinton...he wasn't rich. Hilary is pretty rich now because of their books. But he already was a large name in politics at the time, and had the backing of an entire Party. That virtually made him rich by association during his campaigns.

Clark has no such luck or backing.

Darth Martin
I was talking about Bill Clinton...he wasn't rich. Hilary is pretty rich now because of their books. Yeah but Bill Clinton really related to the people(underclassed society). Not to mention he made George H. Bush look like a fool in the debate. erm

The fact still remains that Clark couldn't campaign. Do the math. Also Bruce will not be for all of the world wars like Iraq. He doesn't like guns anyway! roll eyes (sarcastic) He will work to get the health care up. Better gear and tech for local police dept's. and get crime rate down.

KMC_Drifter
Bruce Wayne could pay off the Martian Manhunter to telepathically MAKE every American voter cast their votes for him.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Bruce Wayne could pay off the Martian Manhunter to telepathically MAKE every American voter cast their votes for him. eek!

Batman fights dirty! shifty

cmack
batman.........oops i mean bruce wayne has too much money and connections to lose, thats like bill gates running against the anchor on your neighnorhood telecast

Darth Martin
Pretty much.

illadelph12
I'd vote for Bruce. Economics and trouble shooting are a HUGE portion of the job. Bruce is more qualified and experienced in those areas.

KMC_Drifter
So what if Clark reveals he is Superman...he could threaten to HV the entire populace if they didn't vote for him. Who would need the U.S. Army if you had Superman...lol

Scare tactics could work in the polls. If you're Superman...you don't need money. You have too much damn physical power.

superkronick92
Superman elects himself president. It's just that simple

KMC_Drifter
Each candidate must choose a Running Mate to be Vice-President.

Let's say Bruce Wins.

His VP would be...Alfred...who else? He's the behind the scenes man...who keep up Wayne Manor and the Bat Cave. He's loyal and trustworthy....very intelligent. He'd probably end up actually running the country.

Sec. of Defense....Deathstroke...hell, yeah
Sec. of State....Clark Kent...he's honorable...and a diplomat
Sec. of Treasury...Lex Luthor...he's a wealthy man...he has a thorough knowledge of economics...and Bruce can keep a good eye on him in this position.
Sec. of Homeland Security...Joker. Hell, if some terrorrists try to invade...let Joker run wild with his laughing gas...or whatever the hell else he has. And Batman can keep a good eye on him.

Darth Martin
That's cool but I doubt Deathstroke, Joker, or Luthor would be getting anywhere near the country's supervisors positions with Bruce Wayne in charge. Alfred would run the country yes.

Inhuman
Who would be the first lady if bruce would win? shifty

severance

the public can't tell kent is the exact same shape and size and even has the same voice as superman - oh wait he's wearing glasses. What is the average IQ on DC earth like 2

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Inhuman
Who would be the first lady if bruce would win? shifty

selina kyle

Darth Martin
Who would be the first lady if bruce would win? shifty Diana or Selina probably. erm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by severance
the public can't tell kent is the exact same shape and size and even has the same voice as superman - oh wait he's wearing glasses. What is the average IQ on DC earth like 2 roll eyes (sarcastic)

severance
ok wayne is a playboy and kent is a farmboy come on no contest money swings this one

Inhuman
Diana or Selina probably. erm

I could imagine bruce giving a speech to the public like this:

"Since I am not a married man, Tim Drake will be my companion & live with me in the white house until I find a wife"

Darth Martin
I could imagine bruce giving a speech to the public like this:

"Since I am not a married man, Tim Drake will be my companion & live with me in the white house until I find a wife" whistle

Capt Spaulding
Obviously I'd vote for Clark. Obviously. Everyone who says Batman, is your typical run of the mill "I hate Superman" fellow. Clark is down to earth, and has alot of common sense. Bruce doesn't have the devotion to become president, considering he's constantly locked up in his bat cavee. But that's irrelvent to my vote, since I don't know he's batman. He's a millionair playboy, to irresponsible to be president, in my eyes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Obviously I'd vote for Clark. Obviously. Everyone who says Batman, is your typical run of the mill "I hate Superman" fellow. Clark is down to earth, and has alot of common sense. Bruce doesn't have the devotion to become president, considering he's constantly locked up in his bat cavee. But that's irrelvent to my vote, since I don't know he's batman. He's a millionair playboy, to irresponsible to be president, in my eyes

Millionaire playboy is very much presidential material. Learn your history.

severance
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding

That's billionaire playboy. You have to have some sense of responsibility to build/maintain such a corporation. He just knows how to have fun as well. Actually where does he find time (maybe thats his special power being able to elongate time)

Cap'n Happy
All you guys arguing about Kent being ineligible for the presidency make me laugh... you're trying so hard to be clever, but you miss the point, which is: which personality, Kent, or Wayne, would you vote for as president. If you want to play your 'gotcha' card, fine... Supes is not a native born American- but just answerer the Question.

I'd vote Kent. To much dirt on Wayne (which he himself has cultivated over the years as part of his 'playboy' persona).

PS - they would BOTH be ineligible anyway- you have to be 45 or older!

Symmetric Chaos
Kent is a US citizen as far as anyone knows.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
All you guys arguing about Kent being ineligible for the presidency make me laugh... you're trying so hard to be clever, but you miss the point, which is: which personality, Kent, or Wayne, would you vote for as president. If you want to play your 'gotcha' card, fine... Supes is not a native born American- but just answerer the Question.

I'd vote Kent. To much dirt on Wayne (which he himself has cultivated over the years as part of his 'playboy' persona).

PS - they would BOTH be ineligible anyway- you have to be 45 or older!

I think 35 is the age requirement

So you'd vote for a farm boy who writes some news articles for a small town paper over a successful businessman who runs multinational corporations and does charity work...guess competence doesn't matter to voters (no surprise considering GW Bush was elected because he was more like the 'common man')

batdude123

So you'd vote for a farm boy who writes some news articles for a small town paper over a successful businessman who runs multinational corporations and does charity work...guess competence doesn't matter to voters (no surprise considering GW Bush was elected because he was more like the 'common man')

Metropolis? no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Metropolis? no expression

In DC everything is ten times more epic than the real world. Metropolis is like hoboville to them.

Master-Borg
Metropolis? no expression ah, my mistake...I was thinking smallville. my point still holds though.

Cap'n Happy

You are right- it is 35 years old (still keeps them out, I think). As for Bush... he was a millionaire big business tycoon, from a rich, well connected family... it was his money and name that won Georgie the White House more than anything- he has a lot more in common w/ Wayne, not Kent. Also, Kent writes for the biggest news paper in the DC U, he's won Pulitzer prize, is considered a top journalist... that says competence to me. I admit, Wayne's money takes him far, but Clark's media connections a killer. I think he could take this election.

bobbi
Americans vote for playboy types all the time. Kennedy obviously. They voted for Reagan an actor. People kept insinuating and hoping that Donald Trump would run and he has a good number of shady dealings.

Presidency is all about how much money you have and who you know. Bruce has it. Clark doesn't.

Now if Clark could somehow get the political and financial backing and it was actually a fair election like you should have in a democracy then clark might win. He's much more personable and doesn't have any real dirt on him. (although I'd still vote for a successful business billionaire business owner who isn't too corrupt over some reporter) But since that situation will never happen I'll still go with Bruce.

Entity
I find it funny how all these people I know, mainly at work, go on and on about these elections as if we actually live in a democracy where our votes actually matter.

It's all bs the only votes that matter are the delegates that are almost definitely controlled by the government anyway. See I think its all just smoke and mirrors and the Republicans and Democrats are really just the same thing under different names to make the American people think they actually have some say in any of this. Why do you think the states legislature can still give electorial votes to whom ever they want regardless of our actual votes?

All that being said Bruce would definitely win.
Why? He's got the money, connections, influence and he's the only one of the two that would be willing to play the people like that for what he felt was the greater good. IMO

Badabing
Originally posted by bobbi
Presidency is all about how much money you have and who you know. Originally posted by Entity
I find it funny how all these people I know, mainly at work, go on and on about these elections as if we actually live in a democracy where our votes actually matter.

It's all bs the only votes that matter are the delegates that are almost definitely controlled by the government anyway. See I think its all just smoke and mirrors and the Republicans and Democrats are really just the same thing under different names to make the American people think they actually have some say in any of this. Why do you think the states legislature can still give electorial votes to whom ever they want regardless of our actual votes? QFT!

Entity
Its almost here KMC time to cast your votes!

Entity
I offically cast my vote for Bruce Wayne as the next president of the United States!

Raoul
clark wouldnt run.

srug

EkinEku
bruce is a billionaire businesman, but a strong humanitarian with foreign policy expirience., i would go with him.

supes/clark is naive as hell.

Cavalier
Originally posted by EkinEku
supes/clark is naive as hell. lulz

Placidity
Clark is just a reporter. Enough said.

Bruce is a billionaire CEO (not exactly self-made, but who cares) who has smarts and experience and his philanthropy work will also aid him. But most importantly, he can win people over with charm.

Endrict Nuul
Voting for Clark is like voting for Palin in DCU.

Tony vs Bruce....umm...now theres a debut.

Entity
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Voting for Clark is like voting for Palin in DCU. laughing

Placidity
Palin...Clark... Don't see the similarities.

Raoul
its funny to me, because no matter who gets elected, they'll still go to superman begging for help when shit gets real...

psycho gundam
clark says "I'm superman" and he wins.

psycho gundam
clark says "I'm superman" and he wins.

Originally posted by EkinEku
supes/clark is naive as hell.

and i lol'd.

Soljer
Six pages so I'm sure it's been brought up, but Superman isn't a US citizen. Bruce Wayne by default.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
Six pages so I'm sure it's been brought up, but Superman isn't a US citizen. Bruce Wayne by default.

But would that matter in a comic world? I said the same thing before. This is about Clark and not Supes so they wouldnt know that.

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
But would that matter in a comic world? I said the same thing before. This is about Clark and not Supes so they wouldnt know that.

They wouldn't, but Superman does. He'd never illegally run for president.

Entity
They wouldn't, but Superman does. He'd never illegally run for president. See I'd mentioned the eligibility of a Kryptonian in like page one I think but the rule is American born citizen and wasn't he actually born from a birthing matrix in his ship after in landed in Smallville?

Zack Fair
So who is running for the republicans between the two?

I'm voting against the guy that does.

batdude123
Black Lightning ftw.

DestinyGuy678
probably clark kent, I dont see who would vote for bruce, he isn't viewed that respectable in the public eye is he?

Soljer
See I'd mentioned the eligibility of a Kryptonian in like page one I think but the rule is American born citizen and wasn't he actually born from a birthing matrix in his ship after in landed in Smallville?

That was one of his many retconned origins. I believe, in current continuity, he was discovered as an infant.

Entity
That was one of his many retconned origins. I believe, in current continuity, he was discovered as an infant. Okay but even assuming it was the birthing matrix form the previous version then would he still even be eligible?

Being a extra terrestial and all! confused

Entity
Hey guys the other Presidential thread and this one with the latest presidential race got me thinking.

How would you guys feel about a Comic Character Presidential Election tourney?
Just for kicks, nothing to serious but could all chose any character we wanted to run as and try and convince all the voters of KMC Nation to elect us to the highest office.

Sound fun?

BlackZero30x
defiantly bruce i mean come on he has the money for a huge campaign whats clark gonna do make a sing from his picket fence and old egg cartens confused lol

Entity
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
defiantly bruce i mean come on he has the money for a huge campaign whats clark gonna do make a sing from his picket fence and old egg cartens confused lol Well I would assume Pete Ross and his political friends would help as well as the world's largest news supplier! ermm

Raoul
That was one of his many retconned origins. I believe, in current continuity, he was discovered as an infant.

johns said he was, i think...

BlackZero30x
Well I would assume Pete Ross and his political friends would help as well as the world's largest news supplier! ermm
well that a great point...i mean unless bruce bought the daily planet...i mean my point is bruce has all the money to run campaings clark could never have...of course if clark reveled hes not just a mere man....hes a superman! he could win maybe but then lex would prob help bruce....

(im setting their friendship aside for this...not like bruce would hurt him or anything but like he would try to defeat him although i doubt bruce would even want to win)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.