wolverine vs the sinister 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
inspired by the wler foes vs spider foes thread

wolverine (non pis or anything else figthing inside of his powerset and skills) vs

the sinsiter 6

scorpion
puma
tombstone
sandstorm
demogoblin
hobgoblin

all at once no prep fight till the last man breathing

lando005
and by fighitng without pis and in his power set i mean no crazy stunst on wolverine's part no endurance to last 2 years of straight fighitng or being burned down to a skeleton and still being able to regenerate with that said in mind about 75% damage or loss to his fleash or blood should kill him

SpunkySmurph
no expression

Wolvy goes down

Soljer
Wolverine. In a landslide.

shifty

The Fake Macoy
Isn't this a spite thread?

PRAYERRUN
Wolvie's gonna have a tough battle, but he might be able to excape it alive if he uses his military training

lando005
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Isn't this a spite thread? no acctually it's not

Grimm22
Scorpion wins this by himself wink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Scorpion wins this by himself wink

... not likely.

Soljer
Isn't this a spite thread?

Very much so.

Wolverine, 10/10.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Very much so.

Wolverine, 10/10. how is it a spite thread? cause there is no pis for wolverine?

KillAll
i'd say that sandman COULD do it by himself however...

lando005
sandman isnt in this fight

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by lando005
sandman isnt in this fight

Damn good thing to. Just sandman vs. wolverine is spite.

(not to say that this ISN'T spite though...)

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Damn good thing to. Just sandman vs. wolverine is spite.

(not to say that this ISN'T spite though...) well this isnt spite spidy's faced the whole ss before if wolverine's the best at what he does then he should be able to do it too.... also sandman's not in this fight but sandstorm is

srankmissingnin
well this isnt spite spidy's faced the whole ss before if wolverine's the best at what he does then he should be able to do it too.... also sandman's not in this fight but sandstorm is

But almost every fight Spider-man has every won involves some sort of plot device or prep...

bigbran
Isn't this a spite thread? No actually it isn't.
A spite thread is made out of spite. Like if I made a thread with Galactus vs Wolverine just because of the fanboys.
If I made a thread with Wolverine vs Thanos and my opening post was something like, "Wolverine stands absolutely no chance", then that would be qualified as spite.
This however isn't, even though it is extremely lopsided, it still isn't spite.
I hope that helps.

KillAll
who the hell is sandstorm??

wasnt sand man part of the sinister 6???

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
No actually it isn't.
A spite thread is made out of spite. Like if I made a thread with Galactus vs Wolverine just because of the fanboys.
If I made a thread with Wolverine vs Thanos and my opening post was something like, "Wolverine stands absolutely no chance", then that would be qualified as spite.
This however isn't, even though it is extremely lopsided, it still isn't spite.
I hope that helps.

Your right.

I retract any implications.

This isn't spite.

It's just dumb no expression

lando005
Originally posted by KillAll
who the hell is sandstorm??

wasnt sand man part of the sinister 6??? sandstorm is basicly a 2nd string sandman and yes sandman was part of the sinister 6 but i'm using my own custom sinsiter 6 for this match

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Your right.

I retract any implications.

This isn't spite.

It's just dumb no expression yes

lando005
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
But almost every fight Spider-man has every won involves some sort of plot device or prep... plot devices are set aside here in these forums if it makes u feel any better i also put spider-man up against this very same sinister six under the same conditions straight up fight no pis no prep

srankmissingnin
plot devices are set aside here in these forums if it makes u feel any better i also put spider-man up against this very same sinister six under the same conditions straight up fight no pis no prep

Precisely my point...

Your reasoning for this not being a spite thread is that Spider-man has held his own against the Sinister Six but that isn't the whole truth, since he has needed the aid of a plot device, prep or both in situations like this. With out a plot device Spider-man would get stomped into the ground in short order. This is a spite thread for Wolverine and it would still be a spite thread if you sub Spider-man in.

bigbran
Precisely my point...

Your reasoning for this not being a spite thread is that Spider-man has held his own against the Sinister Six but that isn't the whole truth, since he has needed the aid of a plot device, prep or both in situations like this. With out a plot device Spider-man would get stomped into the ground in short order. This is a spite thread for Wolverine and it would still be a spite thread if you sub Spider-man in. Not SPITE!
He made the damn thread anyway.

SpunkySmurph
With out a plot device Spider-man would get stomped into the ground in short order. .

If it's good writing anyways

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by bigbran
Not SPITE!
He made the damn thread anyway.

Oh, its spite.

lando005
Precisely my point...

Your reasoning for this not being a spite thread is that Spider-man has held his own against the Sinister Six but that isn't the whole truth, since he has needed the aid of a plot device, prep or both in situations like this. With out a plot device Spider-man would get stomped into the ground in short order. This is a spite thread for Wolverine and it would still be a spite thread if you sub Spider-man in. these are both characters who have proven able to handle such conditions before the odds are against them but it's not impossible for them to win wolverine does stand a fairly good chance not quite as well as spider-man but they both have had worse odds against them and have proven to be able to come out on top so in that aspect i dont think this is a spite thread it's improbable for him to win not impossible

lando005
Oh, its spite. it's not spite i acctually think wolverine can do pretty well his hardest oppoent here is sandstorm

srankmissingnin
With out the use of Gorilla tactics and a battle field in his favor Wolverine is toast.

lando005
With out the use of Gorilla tactics and a battle field in his favor Wolverine is toast. i did forget a battle ground... fair enough... central park

SpunkySmurph
With out the use of Gorilla tactics and a battle field in his favor Wolverine is toast.

Gorilla tactics? He's going to sit on his ass, eat a banana and scratch himself?

So...

eek! Same as usual then?

lando005
no no not quite the same normally he would be drinking a beer and haveing a cigar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.