Ms. Marvel vs. Stargirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Pretty straightforward. No prep, no PIS, etc.

Stargirl

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Stargirl-az.jpg

vs.

Ms. Marvel

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/225px-MsMarvel_04.png

1 First match- Ten blocks away from each other in an abandoned New York City

2. Second match- Complete aerial match. Just clouds, birds and such. No land.

marvelprince
I say Carol. I've seen more high end showings on her part. Besides, couldn't see potential just drain away the energy from the rod, power up to Binary and leave Stargirl powerless

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by marvelprince
I say Carol. I've seen more high end showings on her part. Besides, couldn't see potential just drain away the energy from the rod, power up to Binary and leave Stargirl powerless

Well, barring energy absorption, why would Carol win? Where does she eccel that Stargirl does not?

SpunkySmurph
bump

Rewmac
The way Ms. Marvel did against The Collective was just gorgeous. Stargirl would never be able to do so good...

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
I say Carol. I've seen more high end showings on her part. Besides, couldn't see potential just drain away the energy from the rod, power up to Binary and leave Stargirl powerless The rod controls energy too. Let's not have a contest of who can who can control the other's energy. big grin

Rewmac
Originally posted by Juntai
The rod controls energy too. Let's not have a contest of who can who can control the other's energy. big grin

In that case the list of characters putting down Stargirl would be very very short...

Grimm22
Erg two of my favirote characters erm...

SpunkySmurph
The rod controls energy too. Let's not have a contest of who can who can control the other's energy. big grin

But it's not just her rod. I thought her power was derived from both the staff and the belt.

Validus
Originally posted by Rewmac
The way Ms. Marvel did against The Collective was just gorgeous. Stargirl would never be able to do so good...
Was that sarcasm?

Juntai
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
But it's not just her rod. I thought her power was derived from both the staff and the belt. Huh?
I was just saying, the rod controls and manipulates energy, to counter the point of energy absorption won't be ftw.

SpunkySmurph
Huh?
I was just saying, the rod controls and manipulates energy, to counter the point of energy absorption won't be ftw.

Well.... shutup

( stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.