The Punisher vs Blade vs Wolverine vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Who'd take this? i'd say Wolverine. cool

braz
yea, Wolverine.

marvelprince
Wolverine. He's the only guy who can take hits from all of them and get right back up. Daredevil does a good job evading, and Punisher keeps the others at bay for a while with his guns range. When everyone starts to get into it though Logan will be the last one standing imo

NiņoAraņa
blade can stay in it pretty long though, he has a slight healing factor also...not saying he'll win, but giving my thoughts

riceroost
It will come down to Blade and Wolverine.

At that point I'd have to say Wolverine would take it simply because he heals faster. No other explaination really needed. Both are great fighters with the edge to Wolverine, but Blade's weapons can't really stand up to Adamantium Claws.

SpunkySmurph
The problem with Wolverine, is, he can heal, but above anyone else, he's be in the center of the fray. Could he take three beatings at once?

DD, how ever, would be on the outside. And he can avoid/deflect most of whats thrown at him.

jrodslam
Punisher runs out of bullets and gets finished. Blade, Wolvie and DD are left. I can assure you someone is getting doubleteamed. Cant call it. Wouldnt be surprised if Blade was the winner here.

guy222
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Who'd take this? i'd say Wolverine. cool

Howlett

Ric Flair
Blade or Wolverine win this. Most likely Logan due to his better healing factor edge over Blades.

Francisco
Originally posted by Ric Flair
Blade or Wolverine win this. Most likely Logan due to his better healing factor edge over Blades. And skills not to mention Wolverine is whi... I mean mutant. During their last fight Blade couldn't land a single punch. Wolverine humilliated him.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine (what can the others really do to him?)

Francisco
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine (what can the others really do to him?) Nothing! Blade couldn't hit him once. The sword did nothing to Wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Francisco
Nothing! Blade couldn't hit him once. The sword did nothing to Wolverine.

I know it was a retorical question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.