coprate battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
lex luthor vs bruce wayne vs tony stark vs wilson fisk

all 4 of these business heavy weights are trying to put eachother out of business who takes it

Deathstroke
I went with Lexcorp, because I figured Lex would be the most conniving and underhanded.

lando005
i think fisk can match him in underhandedness

SpunkySmurph
Bruce simply for being the richest. big grin

inamilist
*corporate*

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by inamilist
*corporate*

well, I can only assume he would therefore have the richest corporation no expression

Bruce buys out fisk, and destroys Tony's reputation by posting scandalous tapes on the internet... shifty

Then he demolishes Lex.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by inamilist
*corporate*

Yeah, I was thinking of closing this just on principle. Maybe 14+ age limit isn't enough....we should give spelling tests before allowing people on the forums.

stick out tongue

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, I was thinking of closing this just on principle. Maybe 14+ age limit isn't enough....we should give spelling tests before allowing people on the forums.

stick out tongue

smile

if I get a vote it goes toward that!

srankmissingnin

stick out tongue

But think of all the colourful characters we would have missed out on if there was a spelling test implemented!

lando005

stick out tongue so i type too fast sometimes and i dont double check the spelling so sue me big whoop we all know what i ment to say and i dont think anybody is on here for the spelling i'm sure we all made mistakes here so dont act all high and mighty

srankmissingnin
Batman refuses to register in Civil War... and Bruce Wayne mysteriously goes missing. Stark buys out the other two.

inamilist
Originally posted by lando005
so i type too fast sometimes and i dont double check the spelling so sue me big whoop we all know what i ment to say and i dont think anybody is on here for the spelling i'm sure we all made mistakes here so dont act all high and mighty

So I type too fast sometimes and I don't double check the spelling. So sue me.

Big Whoop.

We all know what I meant to say and I don't think anybody is on here for spelling. I'm sure we all made mistakes here, so don't act all high and mighty.

good night :P

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Bruce buys out fisk, and destroys Tony's reputation by posting scandalous tapes on the internet... shifty

Then he demolishes Lex.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by lando005
so i type too fast sometimes and i dont double check the spelling so sue me big whoop we all know what i ment to say and i dont think anybody is on here for the spelling i'm sure we all made mistakes here so dont act all high and mighty

It's not acting high and mighty, it's just trying to maintain order.

You'd be surprised how often peoples' posts/threads don't get read by others because they refuse to seperate sentences, paragraphs, use punctuation, or spell correctly. It's just easier on everyone, and doesn't really take any more time.

...but to each his own. It's hardly a forum rule or anything...just a friendly suggestion.

lando005
It's not acting high and mighty, it's just trying to maintain order.

You'd be surprised how often peoples' posts/threads don't get read by others because they refuse to seperate sentences, paragraphs, use punctuation, or spell correctly. It's just easier on everyone, and doesn't really take any more time.

...but to each his own. It's hardly a forum rule or anything...just a friendly suggestion. i can understand it's just a suggestion but it still came off kinda insulting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.