Hobgoblin, Demogoblin, & Green Goblin vs Daredevil, Captain America, & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, & DemoGoblin(otherwise known as the goblin gang) are tearing through New York City. Can Cap, daredevil, and Black Panther stop them?

lando005
which hobgoblin and which green goblin

PRAYERRUN
Norman osborne & ned leeds

lando005
norman may just be able to take out that entire team himself leeds goes down rather quickly because of his unstable behaveior

PRAYERRUN
I'd say Cap takes on Green Goblin, Black Panther takes on Hobgoblin, and Daredevil takes on DemoGoblin. Cap is gonna have a time with greenie, but i think he could take him. Panther and Hobby are gonna go at each other's throats, but in the end, Hobby will probably overpower him, and Daredevil would have a tough time with Demogoblin, but if he can avoid that firey thing demo rides on, he'd be able to take him down. that leaves Cap and Daredevil vs hobby. So hobby looses that battle.

lando005
the most dangerous one is demogoblin followed closely by green goblin hobgoblin is too unstable and irrational he lets his temper get the best of him in battle which can easily lead to his downfall dd should take him on and leave demo and green to cap and bp

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I'd say Cap takes on Green Goblin, Black Panther takes on Hobgoblin, and Daredevil takes on DemoGoblin. Cap is gonna have a time with greenie, but i think he could take him. Panther and Hobby are gonna go at each other's throats, but in the end, Hobby will probably overpower him, and Daredevil would have a tough time with Demogoblin, but if he can avoid that firey thing demo rides on, he'd be able to take him down. that leaves Cap and Daredevil vs hobby. So hobby looses that battle.

The goblin gang takes this.
If he's well written, I can't see Norman jobbing to anyone here.

inamilist
LOL

ok so, like, even with Phil Urich, we saw a Goblin who was at least as capable in a fight as DD....

Norman takes them down by himself (lol, maybe not, but the three of them is overkill)

Sub_Mariner
I need equipment for BP and the Goblins.

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, & DemoGoblin(otherwise known as the goblin gang) are tearing through New York City. Can Cap, daredevil, and Black Panther stop them?

team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.