pre-powers: steve rogers vs peter parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
before their powers, before their experience. which wimp wins?

Tha C-Master
With no training at all? Peter was probably a slightly more capable wimp, but that's only speculation.

lando005
peter looses badly

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by lando005
peter looses badly With no abilities or experience on both sides.

What was geek Steve like?

darthgoober
Steve takes this. Even before he got his powers, he signed up for the army. That means that he was at least WILLING to fight. Parker never showed that until after he got his powers. Plus, Steve was older when he took the serum, that Peter was when he was bitten.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by darthgoober
Steve takes this. Even before he got his powers, he signed up for the army. That means that he was at least WILLING to fight. Parker never showed that until after he got his powers. Plus, Steve was older when he took the serum, that Peter was when he was bitten. Ah, then Steve then...

Scoobless
George McFly kicks both their asses at the same time!

smile

Originally posted by darthgoober
Steve takes this. Even before he got his powers, he signed up for the army. That means that he was at least WILLING to fight. Parker never showed that until after he got his powers. Plus, Steve was older when he took the serum, that Peter was when he was bitten.

Wasn't Cap crippled before he became a Super Soldier?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ah, then Steve then...
yes

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Scoobless

smile

Wasn't Cap crippled before he became a Super Soldier? I honestly can't remember, but he wasn't very tough. I'm sure he had a fighting spirit moreso than Peter. But Peter grew up in Queens people! laughing

darthgoober

smile

Wasn't Cap crippled before he became a Super Soldier?
I don't think he was crippled(but I could be wrong). I thought he was just sub par physically. I didn't think they let crippled people join the army.

Metalmanx
Peter. Before he got bitten, he was already taking beatings from bullies. Sure, he never really fought back, but his damage-soak became pretty strong. He'd take a lot of abuse, abuse I don't feel that geek-Steve could dish out without being decked by a fed-up Peter.

Grimm22
Bah, Pre-Powers Ben Grimm comes and kills them both shifty

NiņoAraņa
Peter...ala "Tiger Claw!" shifty

Drifter
Wasn't Cap crippled before he became a Super Soldier? I'm pretty sure Steve wasn't crippled in the comics, just too much of a weakling to join the Army. However, I do remember Steve being crippled in one of the Captain America -movies. Obviously because the same actor had to play Steve before and after becoming Captain America.

As for the question. I'm going to go with Pete. He wasn't athletic as a teenager, but he seemed at least healthy enough to be accepted in the military.

Galan777
Steve takes this

brainchild81
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Peter. Before he got bitten, he was already taking beatings from bullies. Sure, he never really fought back, but his damage-soak became pretty strong. He'd take a lot of abuse, abuse I don't feel that geek-Steve could dish out without being decked by a fed-up Peter. Petey did fight back every once in a while. In a Web of story where he was supposed to be fighting Puma to the death, during the fight he was thinking of his days in camp when they used to call him bug eyes 'cause of his glasses. "Six of them. 1 of me, but the camp counselors had to pull me off of them". Parker wrecks Rogers. & yes his damage soak would be way higher.

Milkie
Steve

I'm pretty sure he was in good shape before he joined the military and he was no wimp either

brainchild81
He wasn't in good shape. He was frail as hell. Petey stomps a mudhole in his ass

The Fake Macoy
Steve was too frail to join the army, but while Peter may have been a wimp I don't think that he was actually too frail. Peter takes this one.

Tha C-Master
So I was right then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.