Mimic vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mimic(from the exiles) vs Super Skrull. who wins? only one on one battle in the big city known as New York.

Scoobless
What powers does Mimic start off with?

PRAYERRUN
Wolverine's Claws, Collossus's Skin, Cyclop's beams, & Angel's wings.

Scoobless
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Wolverine's Claws, Collossus's Skin, Cyclop's beams, & Angel's wings.

That sucks.... make him pre-death Mimic:

Cyclops
Colossus
Deadpool
Wolverine
North Star

Better fight.... but he'd probably lose anyway

PRAYERRUN
I have a better Idea.....lets give him the powers of the Xmen and the brotherhood of evil mutants combined.

Roldz
I thought he can only have 4 mimic powers at a time....
Anyway hed probably loose depending which powers he mimics ofcourse..

Rewmac
Originally posted by Scoobless

Cyclops
Colossus
Deadpool
Wolverine
North Star

Correct. But he might put up a quite good fight...Mimic is good fighter, but I don't think he can win this one.

Arahan
4 Powers eh? is it restricted to mutant powers?
if not then he should have the powers of the Fantastic Four.

outarddwarf
If he just mimic-ed the FF that Super-Skrull has than he would definitely lose. Super Skrull has been fighting the FF and using that exact power-set for his entire existence (as in first comic appearance not actual character life). He is a trained veteran Skrull warrior and would mess mimic up if they fought on those terms.

PRAYERRUN
I think it's if he ever mimiced them before, he can remember their powers later and use them. In exiles, he had mimiced Charles xadiar and Magnteto and used thier powers...years after he killed them. (this was the evil version.) later on he used Cannonball's power to keep himself invulnerable.

Rewmac
It's pre death Mimic. Mimic can only mutant powers.

complexbrother

Rewmac
Check the respect thread before saying only half of the power, but in statements it is true. Colossus is class 100, Mimic is Class 75 big grin

complexbrother
I was saying that only because that's what's stated in his bio.

ExodusCloak
Didn't he mimic the Phoenix Force before?(Exiles)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Arahan
4 Powers eh?

5 powers.... or more accurately, 5 people's powers at half strength.

Blair Wind

Cyclops
Colossus
Deadpool
Wolverine
North Star

Really? I would have thought Mimic>>>SS since SS sucks usually right?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Really? I would have thought Mimic>>>SS since SS sucks usually right?

SS = tough as nails, as of Annihilation.

Blair Wind
mmm, haven't read any annihilation yet. Oh well...

King_Mungi
Yeah he's a beast in it, even died and came back...oh Marvel

Blair Wind
Here's me just thinking aloud, but couldnt mimic just copy his power? Meaning he would get the FF enhancements as well in ONE power bracket with his Skrull powers as well? (As Mimic has taken on the powers of non-mutants like Human Torch before)

Newjak
Here's me just thinking aloud, but couldnt mimic just copy his power? Meaning he would get the FF enhancements as well in ONE power bracket with his Skrull powers as well? (As Mimic has taken on the powers of non-mutants like Human Torch before) Wouldn't they still only be at half power or less than the FF's powers?

I'm saying because Super Skrull is supposed to have the full powers of the FF.

If mimic can only take people's powers at less than full strength that would put him at a huge disadvantage against Super Skrull who as of Annihilation was pretty bad and using his powers quite well.

rougeredmage
i dont think you understand mimic powers. i am re reading exiles so i am top form for this. mimic can only perminatly the powers of 5 mutants. to perminantly absorb them he needs to spend an hour or so in close proximity. he can temprorily absorb and copy a power from someone ( he did so against evil mimic to copy a copy of xavier telepathy). however if he starts to copy a power for a long period of time he might lose a power that he allredy possesed. he has been able to take down topclass fighters. he was able to kill a submariner. he was also able to hold his own against Hyperion for a short time. so i think mimic is going to win against this one. probibbly because he has northstars superspead which could be exceptionally useflesss when fighting a sluger like SS ( by the way i have great respect for super Skrull but i dont think he is going to win)

Blair Wind
Its "supposedly" half but he has like class 75 strength thanks to Colossus (who himself is class 100 right?)

Also if we are talking most used version, he had the superspeed advantage (Northstar), and had optic blasts, a healing factor, wolvie claws (in Colossus's metal)

I say he is more of a fight, and if he can take Super Skrulls powers in one bracket, he should have all the advantages erm

Priest
Force feild around the dome fo the win.

Newjak
Its "supposedly" half but he has like class 75 strength thanks to Colossus (who himself is class 100 right?)

Also if we are talking most used version, he had the superspeed advantage (Northstar), and had optic blasts, a healing factor, wolvie claws (in Colossus's metal)

I say he is more of a fight, and if he can take Super Skrulls powers in one bracket, he should have all the advantages erm Well Colossus is a low level class 100 so yes Class 75 may well still be half his strength stick out tongue

Anyways the point was that if he took the FF's power even if they were only 3/4s the originals that is still a big advantage Super Skrull seeing how he has them on full go.

Soljer
Three fourths? Wasn't the Super Skrull actually MORE powerful than each individual member of the Fantastic Four?

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
Three fourths? Wasn't the Super Skrull actually MORE powerful than each individual member of the Fantastic Four? I was just using BWs idea of Mimic having class 75 compared to Colossus 100
75/100 is 3/4 embarrasment

But yeah I think Super Skrull may actually be stronger than the FF in their power I think they stated in his Mini. I don't know how much I buy into it but I think it is stated on panel.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Newjak
But yeah I think Super Skrull may actually be stronger than the FF in their power I think they stated in his Mini. I don't know how much I buy into it but I think it is stated on panel.

Not just the mini, but even stated in his apperance in Alpha Flight. He's stronger than the thing, stretch further than Mr.Fantastic, and has this omega blast that incinerates anything plus hypnotism.

Soljer
Oh! You were talking about mimic, right!

I thought you were saying that the Super Skrull only had three fourths of the original's power. My bad.

Newjak
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not just the mini, but even stated in his appearance in Alpha Flight. He's stronger than the thing, stretch further than Mr.Fantastic, and has this omega blast that incinerates anything plus hypnotism. Really so it isn't just a one time saying huh.

Well then yeah Super Skrull is stronger than the FF.

I knew about his hypnotism he he used it in the mini to get free.

I think SS takes it though the guy has some serious defense and offense and some great combination attacks.

Originally posted by Soljer
Oh! You were talking about mimic, right!

I thought you were saying that the Super Skrull only had three fourths of the original's power. My bad. Yeah I was talking about Mimic. I still think Mimic only takes half the power though.

Loot
SS = tough as nails, as of Annihilation.

i red Annihilation, and agree, SS ia a beast in there he would probably take this, but it will always depend on the powers that mimic is using. pre-death mimic i think he looses.

Blair Wind
Remember that Mimic also has Northstar....and half of north stars speed is what? Still pretty damn fast right?

Newjak
Remember that Mimic also has Northstar....and half of north stars speed is what? Still pretty damn fast right? Yes but what is it really going to do to a rubber body blocked by a shield

Blair Wind
Optic Blast him? Take his own powers? His options are greater than SS's.

Even half the powers of the FF (at a more powerful level than the original FF's at that) he should have enough durability, offense, and versatility to take it.

Loot
Optic Blast him? Take his own powers? His options are greater than SS's.

Even half the powers of the FF (at a more powerful level than the original FF's at that) he should have enough durability, offense, and versatility to take it.

but SS is not a mutant, can he take his powers?

Roldz
Dont know if Mimic still requires Oxygen in Collussos form? If yes SSkrull takes majority, if not split..

carver9
colossus dont need to breath in metal form and mimic also dont need to breath. Mimic also stated while fighting hyperion that he goes half the speed of light, he said that he goes 93000 mps.

Roldz
You sure about that? I seemed to remember him worrying about ships invironmental control but maybe it was because of his team mates not too sure...

SSkrull has fought the likes of Surfer, Thor. I dont see him having difficulty landing some hits on mimic, \and i think his far more faster in battle speed than Mimic..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.