I never smile If I can help It....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Showing ones teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a Chimpanzee begging for its life. no expression

Syren
I smile all the time. We've evolved sweetie, get with the program stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Showing ones teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a Chimpanzee begging for its life. no expression glad to see you acknowledging your primate ancestors in such a way no expression

a1hsauce
laughing out loud ahhh I love Dwight

Marth18
Hes quoting dwight from the office

Scottie
laughing out loud ahhh I love Dwight is he the army one?

a1hsauce
confused

Strangelove
Showing ones teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a Chimpanzee begging for its life. no expression ohhh....you were quoting the office

laughing

Kongu Dude
smile

Scottie
Originally posted by Scottie
is he the army one? There was no dwight in the british version

Strangelove
There was no dwight in the british version this is the American one we're talking about

Marth18
Hes the dork lol, the one thats the bosses pet

Kongu Dude
SCOTTIEH! eekwave

Scottie
Originally posted by Strangelove
this is the American one we're talking about but its the same characters and the same script...ive seen the american one, its practacly word for word

Scottie
Originally posted by Marth18
Hes the dork lol, the one thats the bosses pet He's called Gavin in the origional one

Kongu Dude
big grin

Strangelove
but its the same characters and the same script...ive seen the american one, its practacly word for word really? The American one has already run for longer though, maybe you saw older episodes

Kongu Dude
Are you talking abou the Office? smile

Scottie
Originally posted by Strangelove
really? The American one has already run for longer though, maybe you saw older episodes Ricky Gervais desided to only make 2 series as he felt it would loose its Blarg!

InnerRise
Showing ones teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a Chimpanzee begging for its life. no expression laughing

Love it.

I don't smile that much though.

I'm generally not a very happy person.

is it comprehensible.....

Kongu Dude
I'm Confuzzed. no expression

a1hsauce
yes

Strangelove
Ricky Gervais desided to only make 2 series as he felt it would loose its Blarg! which is generally the case. Many series lose their blarg. But some actually get better as the seasons go on

a1hsauce
ive seen a couple clips of the british version...cant say i laughed erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.