Wolverine as the Flash vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Ok this is Wolverine if he had become the Flash (e.g. full powerset and knowledge of Wally West), versus Superman (current).
Wolverine retains his full powers and abilities in addition to the Flash.
Who takes it and why?

Sub_Mariner
Flash owns Supes IMO.

Flash w/ HF Claws and more, 10/10.

Endless Mike
Does he have experience and skill using the Speedforce?

Rewmac
Pathetic.

When there isn't a way for Wolverine to beat some, KMC fans just boost him...Wolverine alone is never enough...But of course KMC-Upgrades are enabling him to put everyone down...

Zahit
why don't we just shove a cosmic cube up wolverine's arse
and decorate his claws with infinity nail-paint.....

then he beats everyone and his fans can happily beat-off.

Rewmac
There are 3 Wolverines...

616 Wolverine - Normal Wolverine I like him

Ultimate Wolverine - Brutal mothaf...I like him

KMC Wolverine - The one and only unbeatable, invulnerable, immortal and so.... ----> I hate him

lando005
wolverine STILL looese

python99
Originally posted by Rewmac
Pathetic.

When there isn't a way for Wolverine to beat some, KMC fans just boost him...Wolverine alone is never enough...But of course KMC-Upgrades are enabling him to put everyone down...

Its true. They want Wolverine to be all powerful and unstopable. Damn Superman is Super let him win against Wolverine just this once PLEASE big grin

Kang16
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Flash owns Supes IMO.

Flash w/ HF Claws and more, 10/10.

I was going to say that.

Basically its the flash with claws and fighting skill.

Galan777

KMC Wolverine - The one and only unbeatable, invulnerable, immortal and so.... ----> I hate him The sad part is that this is so true

Sub_Mariner

KMC Wolverine - The one and only unbeatable, invulnerable, immortal and so.... ----> I hate him

Profiled.

Priest
close this bogus thread

endrict
This thread is gay.

complexbrother

HAHAHAHA You are correct sir.

Tha C-Master

KMC Wolverine - The one and only unbeatable, invulnerable, immortal and so.... ----> I hate him Those Wolverine's are getting close to the KMC Wolverine though.

python99
OK OK fanboys you win. Wolverine is the greatest there is no one that can beat him. He is almighty and powerful. Please stop us realistic people cant take it anymore.

V for Valentine
Hmm.. Over-reaction made by like.. Everyone who posted so far. Dudes only been a member of kmc for like a month, doubt he realises.

Madvillain
At that speed he's liable to slice Clark in half easily..possibly liquifying him.

Wolverine 10/10

Grimm22
Why the hell does it matter if this is Wolverine?!? What the f**k?

But just because it is, he trips on a rock and dies big grin

Soljer
Eh, give ME the full wally west power set of the speed force, and I'd be able to take Superman 10/10.

The fact that this flash happens to be named Wolverine instead of Wally West is really negligible. The Flash wins.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ok this is Wolverine if he had become the Flash (e.g. full powerset and knowledge of Wally West), versus Superman (current).
Wolverine retains his full powers and abilities in addition to the Flash.
Who takes it and why? It's like I am a mutant and fighting for mutant rights and was reasoning with people but then Night Crawler attacks the president and all my efforts went out the window no expression

You sir need to just hide somewhere until doomsday....

Soljer
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
It's like I am a mutant and fighting for mutant rights and was reasoning with people but then Night Crawler attacks the president and all my efforts went out the window no expression

You sir need to just hide somewhere until doomsday....

Are you stoned?

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Soljer

Are you stoned? No, because you didn't get it doesn't mean other people are stoned.

I was saying I try to defend people that are being attacked because they think Wolverine could win and that everyone is not a fanboy but then some idoit makes a thread like this. After all my work, threads like this just destroys anything I ever did because it is stupid. Do you get it now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.