Alan Scott Vs. Genis Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Alan Scott (Sentinel) Vs Genis Vell (Photon)
Fight takes place in space.
who wins?

juggernaut66666
Which version of Genis-Vell?

DigiMark007
I have so little idea what Genis' actual power level is that it's tough.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I have so little idea what Genis' actual power level is that it's tough. What funny is his incarnations are so far apart in power that its hard to judge a powerlevel for him.

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Which version of Genis-Vell?
Photon

mighty adam
genis photon could warp reality

mighty adam
Originally posted by Priest
Photon well genis wins 10/10 then. it should be genis vs hal or kyle.

mighty adam
Originally posted by mighty adam
genis photon could warp reality

Galan777
Originally posted by Priest
Photon Hmm good fight, I'd personally give the majority to Alan...

juggernaut66666
well genis wins 10/10 then. it should be genis vs hal or kyle.
Sentinel is out of Kyle's and Hal's league. no expression

Priest
co-signed

DigiMark007
It's not really certain, but the general forum opinion is that Alan is a step above the other GLs because of the inherently magical base of his power (The Starheart) and his experience/willpower/etc.

And reality warping isn't beyond the range of a good GL either, and it's doubtful Photon could easily use this against Alan.

Rewmac

Correct. True. Co-Signed.

Big Sexy
Depends on the version
old school Genis and his incarnation before insane would be curbstomped by Ala. Full potential Photon turns Alan into a smear. Not sure about normal photon

mighty adam
It's not really certain, but the general forum opinion is that Alan is a step above the other GLs because of the inherently magical base of his power (The Starheart) and his experience/willpower/etc.

And reality warping isn't beyond the range of a good GL either, and it's doubtful Photon could easily use this against Alan. hmm i just look him up. i have never got a chance to read any of his comics is his respect thread any good? that can let me know more about his feats.

mighty adam
he seems powerful and well rounded but i still say genis i have seen more of his feats to go by.

DigiMark007
hmm i just look him up. i have never got a chance to read any of his comics is his respect thread any good? that can let me know more about his feats.

His respect thread on KMC isn't really that great. Alan has tons of great feats, but no one really collects too much of his stuff (or doesn't post it). He's at least = to Hal and Kyle though (normal, not Ion/Parralax/etc.)

But he's basically an extremely experienced GL with the added bonus that his power is magical, not just energy-based like normal GLs.

Kang16
I have so little idea what Genis' actual power level is that it's tough. Same for me and Sentinel stick out tongue

King Kandy
Photon or Insane could win.

Priest
bump

thedude1948
Photon not only was more powerful, but existed in the past, present and future at the same time, he takes it.

Validus

And reality warping isn't beyond the range of a good GL either, and it's doubtful Photon could easily use this against Alan.
He gets the respect because Sentinel was equal to the sentient Starheart being who was lord of his dimension. That type of power usually equates to Skyfather level.

mighty adam
His respect thread on KMC isn't really that great. Alan has tons of great feats, but no one really collects too much of his stuff (or doesn't post it). He's at least = to Hal and Kyle though (normal, not Ion/Parralax/etc.)

But he's basically an extremely experienced GL with the added bonus that his power is magical, not just energy-based like normal GLs. he should be best gl then cuz i alway though a gl only weakness was magic.

mighty adam
Originally posted by thedude1948
Photon not only was more powerful, but existed in the past, present and future at the same time, he takes it. well i still feel genis will win but this guy seems pretty badass too.

Priest
bump

Galan777
It would be a great fight,
but Photon takes this 7-8/10 IMO

S-Ranger
I love both character's but i'm pretty sure Photon would take this would his control of photons of which everything is composed be better than Alan's though, I think Photon's reality warping skills would be hard to combat against or the fact he could dump Alan at the start or end of time or something crazy.

Validus
Photon can't warp reality. He had the potential to do so but he got killed before it was ever realized.

Alan is going to mop him up. Too strong and too smart.

S-Ranger
Originally posted by Validus
Photon can't warp reality. He had the potential to do so but he got killed before it was ever realized.

Alan is going to mop him up. Too strong and too smart.

My bad i thought cause the KMC rules said they fight in full potential and that genis would be able to use it. But yeah he was killed before it was realized fully.

Stupid Rookie
I can't see Photon losing. AS is uber, but Photon is more powerful IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.