Super Skrull Vs Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
No BFR.
Takes place on earth
i think this would be a odd fight..

Galan777
Plastic Man has a kind of Weakness to fire, for that reason and that reason only, SS takes this

Priest
Originally posted by Galan777
Plastic Man has a kind of Weakness to fire, for that reason and that reason only, SS takes this
i was thining the same thing, but from wat i hear he totally indestructable...
but i do give the majortiy to SS.

Galan777
Originally posted by Priest
i was thining the same thing, but from wat i hear he totally indestructable...
but i do give the majortiy to SS. Yeah Skrull's fire definatley wont kill Plastic Man, but it would be enough to pull off the majority of wins IMO

PRAYERRUN
Plastic Man is just DC's version of Mr. Fantastic....except maybe a little better. Superskrull takes this.

Galan777
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Plastic Man is just DC's version of Mr. Fantastic....except maybe a little better. Superskrull takes this. If we arent talking about smarts, and just abilities...

Then Plastic Man's abilities are FAR superior to Reeds, PM can transform into ANYTHING

guy222
plas

MF DELPH
Kl'rt. I see him trapping Plastic man in an invisible bubble, compressing it, and superheating it. Won't kill PM, but is certainly the equivalent of putting your opponent in an unbreakable submission hold.

abhilegend
Super-skrull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.