Superman vs Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Apocolypse has started terrorizing Metropolis...Can superman stop him? Apocolypse also has his four horsemen.

Sub_Mariner
Which Horseman?

PRAYERRUN
The only ones I know of were in the Xmen Cartoon series.

bigbran
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Apocolypse has started terrorizing Metropolis...Can superman stop him? Apocolypse also has his four horsemen. Wow, you bring a totally original thread to this forum.
I never really thought of Superman vs Apocalypse.

Hmmm.... wonder what people are going to say about this one.

golem370
Apocalypse is more versatile

The Pict
Speedblitz ftw I guess

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse is more versatile What do you mean?
He can fly at lightspeeds? He can shoot shit out of his eyes? He can freeze people with his breath? He can use illusions to fool the shit out of people?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
What do you mean?
He can fly at lightspeeds? He can shoot shit out of his eyes? He can freeze people with his breath? He can use illusions to fool the shit out of people?

Well, he SHOULD be able to do all that and more.

Also, I hope that was sarcasm in your first post What the f**k?

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Also, I hope that was sarcasm in your first post What the f**k? I don't think Apoc can fly at lightspeeds.

Plus, it's not like I haven't seen this thread about 3 times this month...

lando005
should be a pretty good match also who r the horsemen? since hes going after dc earht maybe he should us dc characters as horsemen think about it ..............pestilance wonderwoman war doomsday

SpunkySmurph
Well, the best horsemen (that have been used in the past), to my knowledge, would be

Death Wolverine
War Hulk
? Pestilence
? Famine

Juntai
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Also, I hope that was sarcasm in your first post What the f**k? Double-post, half an hour apart?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Juntai
Double-post, half an hour apart?

confused I have no idea what you're talking about

stick out tongue

(My power is to react faster then you can make fun of me evil face )

PRAYERRUN
The horsemen are War: Hulk, Famine: Sunfire, Death: Archangel, Pestilence: Polaris.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
The horsemen are War: Hulk, Famine: Sunfire, Death: Archangel, Pestilence: Polaris.

So could they win? (I'm smelling a speedblitz)

PRAYERRUN
I don't know......you tell mestick out tongue

golem370
Apocalypse's Powers- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29#Powers

Superman's Powers- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/wiki/index.php/Superman_%28Kal-El/Clark_Kent%29#Powers

Superboy Prime
Apocaclypse is too much of a jobber to bother Supes. Kal-El might as well send krypto after him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.