Black Zero vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Black Zero(from the hypertime series) vs Superman. lets say Black Zero and superman actually DID meet and fight. WOULD Zero have been able to defeat the original superman?

General Kon-El
No.

SpunkySmurph
The original superman?

Technically, the ORIGINAL was hurt by electric currents, couldn't fly (just LEAP tall buildings in a single bound), etc.

UniOmni
Yes.

Entity
Isn't Black Zero just the rogue version of Kal-El!
He always looked intersting to me but i never followed up on him.

Anyway I'll say Black Zero cause his name is cooler and personally i hate Superman.

Juntai
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The original superman?

Technically, the ORIGINAL was hurt by electric currents, couldn't fly (just LEAP tall buildings in a single bound), etc. Actually the original Superman was the one that died in Infinite Crisis, and he was doing far more than leaping tall buildings. He's the one that finished off Anti-Monitor.

Tron
Originally posted by Entity
Isn't Black Zero just the rogue version of Kal-El!
He always looked intersting to me but i never followed up on him.

Anyway I'll say Black Zero cause his name is cooler and personally i hate Superman.

Black Zero's an alternate version of Conner.

PRAYERRUN
I'm Talking about clark kent superman ya'll....the one that was killed by doomsday.

Tron
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I'm Talking about clark kent superman ya'll....the one that was killed by doomsday.

They know.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The original superman?

Technically, the ORIGINAL was hurt by electric currents, couldn't fly (just LEAP tall buildings in a single bound), etc. You superman hater.

PRAYERRUN
never did get a answer on who'd win lol. oh well.

complexbrother
Superman. Conner will never be as powerful as a full blooded Kryptonian seeing he is only half that and half human .

Soleran
Originally posted by complexbrother
Superman. Conner will never be as powerful as a full blooded Kryptonian seeing he is only half that and half human .

I do know he was busting up Superboy's from multiple timelines all at once.

Plus Conner was made not through "nature" but a labratory so it's practically impossible to say if his genetics are less then a typical Kryptonian especially the way he manifests his powers.

golem370
Black Zero- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/BlackZero.htm

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I have one comic of that series. As I remember, Black Zero is basically Clone superman. and that pic you posted proves that he IS as tough as original supes....which is why I made this post.stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.