Sub-Mariner vs. Vision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Namor just out of the shower takes on Vision. Anything goes.

KillAll
i'd say vision pretty handily...

namor is a tough contender, just not in this match

Mindship
Because of his density-shifting prowess, AND because Namor is not in his element (shower ain't gonna cut it after a few minutes), I go with Vision because a) Namor won't be able to land a punch, and b) he'll tire from trying.

If this fight were over the ocean, I say stalemate, because while Namor still couldn't touch Vision, I don't think Vision is powerful enough to take out a continually refreshed Namor.

PRAYERRUN
I was wondering why the shower had to come into play lol. Now I know. Vision all the way.

Accel
Unless it's the inexperienced New Avengers Viz, I say Vision.

Really, all he has to do is stay intangible and fry Namor with his heat blast.

snoopdogg
The best Namor can do imo it pull a stalemate. But that's unlikely.

DarkCrawler
Vision wins. He can go intangible and just fry him.

But I'd guess that's about only way he can defeat Namor.

snoopdogg
Can Vision actually physically hurt Namor while intangible though? And can he fire his hv while he is intagible? If he can then he wins for sure.

Soleran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Can Vision actually physically hurt Namor while intangible though? And can he fire his hv while he is intagible? If he can then he wins for sure.

Phasing through Namor would ruin his day for certain, yes he can shoot his heat rays intangible as well.

He made Hyperion look like a joke as well in the past.

juggernaut66666
I'll go with Vision.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soleran
Phasing through Namor would ruin his day for certain, yes he can shoot his heat rays intangible as well.

He made Hyperion look like a joke as well in the past. Well Namor may be in over his head then. Phasing into Namor would do the trick. It didn't work very well on Colossus though. Plus I would suspect Namor would be very vulnerable to the hv also.

snoopdogg

Soleran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well Namor may be in over his head then. Phasing into Namor would do the trick. It didn't work very well on Colossus though. Plus I would suspect Namor would be very vulnerable to the hv also.

Yeah its kinda crap it didn't work on Colossus it worked on Count Nefaria, anyway Vision gets the win here.

snoopdogg
Yeah its kinda crap it didn't work on Colossus it worked on Count Nefaria, anyway Vision gets the win here. Not really, Colossus does not have internal organs like the others do.

batdude123
Yeah its kinda crap it didn't work on Colossus it worked on Count Nefaria, anyway Vision gets the win here.

Don't forget, it also worked on Classic Juggernaut as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.