The Situation. Based on a True Rumor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terrorist
Names were changed.

Jason and Brad are best friends. Jason Met Jessica at the party and they have been going out for 2 months. Then Jason introduced Jessica to Brad. When Jessica saw Brad, She was head over heals for him. She wants to drop Jason for Brad. However she doesnt want to ruin the friendship between Jason and Brad. She thought to herself that "I want all the love juice that Brad can muster and give it to me" and "Jason? hes getting boring." Jessica asked herself, "Is there any loophole that I can hookup with Brad without ruining the friendship?"

-Jason doesnt know that his girlfriend wants his bestfriend
-Brad is already married
-Jessica is ...

Strangelove
a whore? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
A skank?

Röland
Reminds me of my friends ex, she would dump him when she got bored with him then a month later they would be back together to start the cycle all over again.

oh and Jessica is a b*tch.

Raven Guardia
Terrorist? *snickers*

§P0oONY
Human? Female? Sexy?

Terrorist
we already know that jessica is a bad person. now how can she hook up with brad without jason knowing or without any drama or without ruining brad and jason's friendship?

discuss because this is happening to me but i will not tell you which one i am.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Terrorist
Names were changed.

Jason and Brad are best friends. Jason Met Jessica at the party and they have been going out for 2 months. Then Jason introduced Jessica to Brad. When Jessica saw Brad, She was head over heals for him. She wants to drop Jason for Brad. However she doesnt want to ruin the friendship between Jason and Brad. She thought to herself that "I want all the love juice that Brad can muster and give it to me" and "Jason? hes getting boring." Jessica asked herself, "Is there any loophole that I can hookup with Brad without ruining the friendship?"

-Brad is already married
-Jessica is ... In love with ~Da Rev~?

Thorinn
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
In love with ~Da Rev~?

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
Hold on there, Nigga.
I ain't reading all that shit!!!

=Tired Hiker=
Names were changed.

-Brad is already married
-Jessica is ...

Oh yeah, Nip/Tuck, great show.

Terrorist
cmon just put your advice man.

Spearhead
There is no possible way for her to do this nicely. Tell her she's an awful person for ruining their friendship, and then stay the course.

Mr. Sandman
I think you are Jessica.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I think you are Jessica.

laughing out loud

Bocaj
Names were changed.

-Brad is already married
-Jessica is ...
Why don't you slit the filthy sluts ****ing throat! I'm sure you can think of something maybe introduce Jessica to Brad's wife

Terrorist
Originally posted by Bocaj
Why don't you slit the filthy sluts ****ing throat! I'm sure you can think of something maybe introduce Jessica to Brad's wife

good idea

InnerRise
Names were changed.

-Brad is already married
-Jessica is ...

a girl that knows what she wants and will get far in life with that kind of attitude.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Raven Guardia
good idea

you and cheetah girl should get together.

Terrorist
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you and cheetah girl should get together.
if i do that then thats pedophilia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.