Zatanna vs. Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Zatanna

vs.

Scarlet Witch

who wins?

King_Mungi
Zatanna beats Pre HOM, but post destroys her

Grimm22
There truly isn't a pre and post HOM Wanda no expression

If you ask me, Wanda just went loco from having the full chaos wave and she still has it in her wink

She just used that power to "retcon" the existence of chaos magic, even though it actually exists

Kind of like the Sentry incident yes

Juntai
Has she even done anything since House of M?

Pre House of M, Zatanna was far more impressive.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Juntai
Has she even done anything since House of M?

Pre House of M, Zatanna was far more impressive. ..... i won't start. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brian Oswald
She is supposed to be 'depowerd' now

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22

If you ask me, Wanda just went loco from having the full chaos wave and she still has it in her wink

She just used that power to "retcon" the existence of chaos magic, even though it actually exists

Kind of like the Sentry incident yes

she just became more detached from reality... and her powers grew. or something of the sort that makes sense.

mighty adam
scarlet is in my eyes better and more of a threat then zatanna. scarlet would beat here 10/10. now i know zatanna has some great feats but she's over hyped on here people say shes better then strange bs.

King_Mungi

Yes I know that, but her powers were retconned to be something other than basic ability to alter probability. Then Bendis got a hold of her, and basically reinvented the character.

Juntai
Originally posted by mighty adam
scarlet is in my eyes better and more of a threat then zatanna. scarlet would beat here 10/10. now i know zatanna has some great feats but she's over hyped on here people say shes better then strange bs. Zatanna isn't only one of the higher mages among DC's elite, but she's regarded as being probably the best pure battle-mage of all of them.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes I know that, but her powers were retconned to be something other than basic ability to alter probability. Then Bendis got a hold of her, and basically reinvented the character.

I guarantee you that Avengers Dissembled will be retconed within 5 years big grin (Well at least the whole Scarlet Witch thing)

King_Mungi
I guarantee you that Avengers Dissembled will be retconed within 5 years big grin (Well at least the whole Scarlet Witch thing)

It would be a sweet christmas if that happened.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It would be a sweet christmas if that happened.

Indeed yes

I can't believe Queseda let that happen sad

I mean killing Hawkeye off is one thing, but retconning a character?!?eer

mighty adam
Originally posted by Juntai
Zatanna isn't only one of the higher mages among DC's elite, but she's regarded as being probably the best pure battle-mage of all of them. i like her i just don't like when people say nonsense

Madvillain
post-HOM.

Rewmac
Isn't magical power above mutant abilities?
But then again Wanda changed a world...

nvrbeenwthagirl
IF Zatanna can do anything like Annataz, then SW is screwed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by mighty adam
scarlet is in my eyes better and more of a threat then zatanna. scarlet would beat here 10/10. now i know zatanna has some great feats but she's over hyped on here people say shes better then strange bs. Yes dont worry those who talk of Zatanna beating her really favor dc. I mean Scarlet is to much of a bad ass in her prime to even get phased by Zatanna.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes dont worry those who talk of Zatanna beating her really favor dc. I mean Scarlet is to much of a bad ass in her prime to even get phased by Zatanna.

those who favor SW are really Marvel biased...so, don't start!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
those who favor SW are really Marvel biased...so, don't start!!! She pretty much ended mutants for a while. And whos biased?

Madvillain
Originally posted by Rewmac

The world?

Try the entire 616 universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Madvillain
The world?

Try the entire 616 universe. Zatanns goes down hard and wishes she was still fighting Mary Marvel in her library.

Darth Martin
Zatanna can do anything if given enough time to say it backwards. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Zatanna can do anything if given enough time to say it backwards. wink She wont have that much time. wink

Rewmac
She wont have that much time. wink Might be true.

Mr Master
She did that after HOM?

I'm still not completely sure what level she was depowered to after HOM.

We know that during HOM,
she was literally a "God" that changed the enitre Marvel Reality,
it's effects still felt to this day.

Mr. Slippyfist
Scarlet Witch owned Dr Strange before... shifty

She loses here though, badly.

jrodslam
She wont have that much time. wink

She actually speaks her spells pretty quickly.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Zatanna can do anything if given enough time to say it backwards. wink
Except make superman prime stop torturing her...

Lumby
Zattana can beat scarlet withch

Rewmac
Originally posted by Mr Master
She did that after HOM?

I'm still not completely sure what level she was depowered to after HOM.

We know that during HOM,
she was literally a "God" that changed the enitre Marvel Reality,
it's effects still felt to this day. Haven't seen her appear much either to say she is incredibly strong. True, I give you that. But she can still manipulate reality on a level.Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Scarlet Witch owned Dr Strange before... shifty

She loses here though, badly. Everybody ownes Strange nowdays, he is just burned out uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by jrodslam
She actually speaks her spells pretty quickly. Scarlet Witch is a lot more powerful and she wins this easily.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
She loses here though, badly.
"badly?" ... Wanda? (pre or post HOM?)

Or did you mean the other?

jrodslam
Scarlet Witch is a lot more powerful and she wins this easily.

Is she? And does she? I dont see it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Everybody ownes Strange nowdays, he is just burned out uhuh Nah... it was a couple years ago, back in The Order. Before he lost The Touch.
Originally posted by Mr Master
"badly?" ... Wanda? (pre or post HOM?)

Or did you mean the other? Pre. As HOM isn't fair, and she's got shit all that we really know of currently...

Rewmac
Nah... it was a couple years ago, back in The Order. Before he lost The Touch.
Pre. As HOM isn't fair, and she's got shit all that we really know of currently... It started during that era...

Mr Master
Is this battle against Pre or Post HOM Wanda?

HOM Wanda consciously completely re-created the 616 Reality
(foundation of the Omniverse/power of the infinite Multiverse)

HOM Wanda consciously warped Reality withIN every Timeline in the Prime Multiverse.
(Mutant gene was extracted fromevery point in History)

HOM Wanda sub-conciously "tore" the entire Marvel Omniverse "to pieces"

HOM Wanda consciously "rebuilt and re-arranged" the entire Marvel Omniverse.

POST HOM'spower level is up for graps at this point,
ExoduxCloak & perhaps Galan would know more.

Mr. Slippyfist
It started during that era... More along the lines of "New Avengers". That's when he started to smoke crack... like full huge ass bowls of crack!

Rewmac
More along the lines of "New Avengers". That's when he started to smoke crack... like full huge ass bowls of crack! Yeah, true. But before that for a couple of years he's been weakening for nothing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah, true. But before that for a couple of years he's been weakening for nothing. Meh. In The Order he had quite a bit of good feats... Dr Strange feats.

Although a little before crack, he used to drink with Tony. erm

Mr Master
Pre. As HOM isn't fair, and she's got shit all that we really know of currently.
thumb up

iceman24567
Pre HOM gets stomped out of existence.

hunbu04
Zatanna also have reality wraping powers and unlike wanda who practice magic zatanna is a being of pure magic. Zee has recreated metropolis out of thin air, can can manipulate all the elemental forces in the universe. In seven solders Zee literally defeated an omnipotent beings one of the seven brothers. As DC have always stated up to now Zee powers have shown no limits.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by hunbu04
Zatanna also have reality wraping powers and unlike wanda who practice magic zatanna is a being of pure magic. Zee has recreated metropolis out of thin air, can can manipulate all the elemental forces in the universe. In seven solders Zee literally defeated an omnipotent beings one of the seven brothers. As DC have always stated up to now Zee powers have shown no limits.

Wanda has done all that and more with a thought

starlock
Zatanna for the win

Thorion
Scarlet Witch is too much of a deux ex machina. Give me a well-defined character anyday. Zatanna 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.