Movie Blade/Batman hit the Gauntlet..!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this is movie Blade and 'Batman Begins' Batman and they are in Gotham City at night.

and there's no prep in this fight. but they get 24 hours rest between each fight.

Batman has all of his standard gadgets from the movie along with some other things like: acid-etched batarangs, bomb batarangs, an electric auto-track batarang, bolas, flashbangs, tear/nerve gas, adhesive bombs, mace and goo gun.

Blade has: super shotgun chambered in 10 gauge lead buckshot, dual UZI's w/ lead 9mm rounds, kitana, shurikens, fire grenades and metal plated kevlar flak jacket.

1. Movie Punisher with: M16/M203, M1911A1 Colt .45 handgun with laser sight, kevlar vest w/ white skull insigna, survival knife and hand grenades.

2. 50 Hand Ninjas

3. V for Vendetta

4. 100 Navy SEALS

5. Ult Captain America

6. Wolverine

7. Black Panther/Nightwing

8. Spiderman

9. Spawn(pre issue 50)

braz
i say they get to 6

Grimm22
Even though Movie Blade is a beast and Movie Bats is awesome, I can't see them getting past 100 Navy Seals no expression

None the less Ult.Cap

braz
idunno, i think ur right. 100 SEALS may be a little too much. try.. 50?

braz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.